Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am new on this site, and i see lots of people have problem with Uleema Haque, and with all their thick headedness they denny the truth about the Daleel we have i.e; Quran. They try to follow the religion of their fore fathers. DOn't do that sir, seek the truth. I don't want to be personal and start naming. Don't look for shortcuts, that your peer said that so Janat is granted to you,. But i can say with authority 70% of all the people who follow Jahil uleema they don't have one thing according to the sunnah in their life, and they are amongst the people who have no value of Faraiz in their life. Because their peer told him come to my URS or attend that peer urs, or 11 sharif khatam, or Seer Budh konday, or naat competiton and it will save you from hell fire.
I see lots of cut and paste Hadith going on inthese forums which hold no meaning to these people. whom you r fooling, us or your self ask this question to urself. What sacrifice you have made in your life that this deen can come into your life and the life of your family etc. What do you think Allah's deen is so cheap that it will be gifted to you by your peer sahib. Why did Allah put HIS all Rassol to hardship, and why did HE put HIS most beloved PROPHET SWM to so many difficulties. WHy ALLAH sent Quran, just to read it on deaths and ceremonies and thats it. Allah should have told HIS Prohet SWM that tell your people give 11 sharif khatam and i will forgive them, Read the Naats, and I will forgive them. No no no brother this is not deen. Learn it, sacrifice your time from daily life only than the value of this deen will come into your life. You sacrifice your time to go to your shop, job, etc that put some value of that thing in your eyes, because you ahve sacrificed some thing to achieve that status. So value of deen will only come into your life if you sacrifice your Life and get inconvenience so learn the deen. May Allah bless all ummah and unite them.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
??? ?????? ???

Those who have done nothing in 1400 years except abusing AZWAJ and ASHAB-a-RASSOL SAW are SLANDERING on other

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
dr israr should have enough knowledge to accuse the blame. it wasnt the first time dr israr said this about ahalaye-baith. and moulana tahir-ul qadri gave a 12 hrs reply to dr israr's statement about hazrat ali (AS) nauzibillah drinking alchohol...please accquire full knowledge before any accusation and that to on ahlaye-baith!.... it will be honestly respected :)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
48 hours and still waiting a response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are my barelvi brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed your post somewhere otherwise I would have immediately replied. I have been brought up in a Barelvi household but not the fanatical type rather the logical one so we do not go about praying on graves and shrines etc.
Coming to your point I think you are being grossly unfair by lumping our belief that Yazid was responsible for Karbala as being the same as cursing the Sahaba somehow!
I dont know what gave you this idea but you should get your facts right.
Secondly the Yazid issue is very very debatable and you should actually 'listen' to some of the counter arguments against Zakir Naiks views before passing judgments on everyone being halwa eating and this and that type.
We hold the Ahle Bayt and the Sahaba in equally high esteem and being a Barelvi I do not stand by anyone saying filth about any of the Khulafa e Rashideen.

M

Murshad Jee

This guy Pakistani1947 belong to wahabi school of thought and their real face and kalay kartoot mentioned in wikipedia.
They are not SUNNI...................But only and only..................WAHAABI

This Guy Pakistani1947 never answered my questions and RAN from this thread...............here you can check http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34771-Official-Response-of-Dr.-Tahir-Ul-Qadri-on-Objections-about-his-Dreams!!!&p=169138#post169138
Its nearly 24 hours I am waiting for this LIAR's reply.

Wahhabi (Arabic: Al-Wahhābīyya‎ الوهابية) or Wahhabism is a name given to people who strictly follow Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab. In fact, the commonly used term wahabbi is used at Salafis which although believe that Abdul Wahab was their great Imam some do not admit that the base of their belief is entirely with Abdul Wahab. The sect attributed to Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab, an 18th-century scholar from what is today Saudi Arabia. He advocated a process of purifying Islam from what he considered innovations in Islam (Bidah) violently. He believed that those who practice innovation in Islam are Kafir.
Because they possess the ultimate right to declare people Kuffar (plural of Kafir or infidels), Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab's followers led an army which occupied Taif and Mecca (Makkah). This was followed by massacres of unarmed Muslims and the destruction of many graves and holy sites. Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab also considered destroying the house where the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) was born and destroyed Sufi shrines and sacred tombs in Mecca and Medina, including the grave of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam) and his companions (Radhi Allah Ta'Alah Anhum), out of fear that it might be worshipped.

This above part is taken from Wikipedia............(Wahabi)

Just tell me is this your respect for Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed (Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wasallam)

May ALLAH-U-RABB-UL-IZZAT throw ibn Abd-al-Wahhab (Najdi) in the lowest part of Hell...........................
Aameen, Aameen, Aameen = Summa Aameen

My request to All Muslim Brothers and Sisters.......Please say (Aameen)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahabi

khurram01

Voter (50+ posts)
Love to all human being and plz dont follow scholars like zakir naik and israr ahmed,

Murshid Jee Tusi Great Ho

M

Murshad Jee

@ Pakistani1947 (Yazeed Lover)

Listen carefully and check yourself these Ahaadith-e-Mubarika in this clip mentioned by Shykh-ul-Islam Dr. Tahir ul Qadri.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
shame shame shame, idots stupits, Jahils, uneducated Mullasa and so called islamic scholar tried to say kafir to zakir naik. AstagfrAllah.

Zakir naik great muslim, who spreade the messge of Haq and Quran and sunnah. what kind dirty thoughts people you are who saying wrong things about zakir naik. shame on you.

inshallah in this world u wil be among lossers and hearafter.

these so called mullas idots, they cant run their busnises which they do on the of islam. zakir naik will carry on defeating these money makers on name of religon. Allah en sab ko Hidyat dey ya Taba kardey ameen

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
lanat hay tum sab so called muslims par tumhare jesay logon nay ( shia ) specialy ,, nay islam mein itna bara kharaba kia hay ke non muslim bhi nahe kar sakta,,, hats off to zakir naik ,,, and the great dr israr sahab inshalah rest in peace ,,tum apni pasand ke peechay itnay ghafil ho chokey ho kiyon ke tum samjtey ho jo tum samjtay ho woh theek hay ,,, zakir naik sahab bhi ghalt ho sakety hien ,, dr sahab bhi ghalt ho saktey hien they are human being but i can bet they are better then us and definitly better then u non muslim shia ,,, and brailvies neem shia ,, .. dr tahir qadir is wrong on many issues ,, he ofer parayers ,, namz roza thas ok better then me but i can bet in front of zakir naik and great dr israr he is just nothing a person with wrong consepts like shia ,, and ahmadies ,,, the two fitnas funded by yahoodi even at that time when hazarat ali (r.a) was khalifa they start saying things ,, but allah knows better then any body ,,, and we are all answerable to allah .. not to zakir naik dr israr ,, hazarat ali ,, or imam hussain . they were our teachers but they were not our god. allah is the god and will remain allah send these all teacher to recognise him not to start praying these people as shia and brailvies does,,, allah ham sab ko hidayat day or shirk say bachey ,

usmank412

Voter (50+ posts)
This is stupid of people who said Dr Zakir is Kafir or some thing. Islam is not narrow. Its clearly said that Ask what ever you want only from Allah. So???!!!!

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
common guys stop swaring at eachother, or ek dosray ko bad doayain de na band karoo, ham sab musalman hain, jab hazoor (PBUH) ne keh diya ke 72 firqay hon gay, to ham kon horay hain inkar karnay walay. onhon ne to kabhi nahin kaha ke ek sahi ho ga baqi sab kafir. (ye zaroor kaha he ke ek sahi ho ga)