Is Zaid Hamid another Fitna upon Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Brothers,

You all know my thoughts about Zaid Hamid, My articles left in the middle because what started to happen in Pakistan.

I will try to finish them off. Please read my evidence and analysis of the evidence. Zaid Hamid is still what he was with Youssuf, he is gone little bit underground, but no doubt his thinking and planning is very dangerous.

Those who think I will be with an agenda like the organisation mentioned by someone, should know better, Abbassali can vouch for me, at the start on this forum I had to face one of their representative from London. I exchanged few private messages with Abbasali. I have lots of evidence but I didn't go ahead to write articles or produce videos just for the sake of Islam and Muslims. I will say some people are very unwise in how they deal with their own Muslim brothers.

I have absolutely no doubt about Zaid Hamid not because of any association or agenda but because I have looked in to everything in detail, apart from evidence on the website quoted, which I have looked at depth, I have tried to analyse the writings of Zaid and added some evidence from the sources he mentioned in his writings. Let me refocus my mind on the articles and try to finish them.

And of course U would agree that your personal opinion is just an opinion like thousands of other. Not a word from Allah (SWT). The number of times U use the letter "I" is also noticeable. However,I personally respect you because of your analytical approach.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
ASLAM U ALIKUM
bros pakistani ban k socho na k anna parast ban kar

mujhay khuch zeeyada waqat to nahe huwa ZAID HAMID ko sintay huwey lakin ajj tak main nay jo khuch sunna hay mujhay woh bilkul b ghalat nahe laga na ak pakistani honay hi hasiat say ur na hi ak muslman hone ki hasiat say
kon say muslman hay jo apne din say pyar nahe karta?
saray kartay hain na
haan ak baat hay khuch log islam ko hi apna orhna bichona bana laytay hain siraf ALLAH k din ko hi sub say pehlay samjhtay hain un ko kissi ki b fikar nahe hoti kiyun k woh haq par hotay hain

ur dusri baat ALLAH ki zaat e babarkat pardaposhi farmanay wali ur ghunahoon ko maf karne wali hay tu pher hum kiyun kissi ka parda chak karen
ur ak pakistani honey k natay kon na chay ga k pakistan (ALLAH mere mulak ki hifazat fermayeh) kon nahe chay ga k hamara mulak khushhali main taraqi main sub say agay ho tamam burayoon say pak ho yahan b sub k haqooq kipasdar ki jayeh na k rishwat ka qanoon chaly islam ka nafaz ho yahan b

ALLAH ki zaat e babarkat diloon ke raaz khoob janti hay

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
did you forget this saying of IQBAL:

SABAQ PHIR PARH SADAKAT KA, SHUJAAT KA,

LIA JAYE GA TUJHSE YEH KAAM IMAMAT KA.

My opinion: We will disown/disagree with ZH the day he announces that he is a mehdi or he has visions of Rasuluah in his dreams!. So far he has not done that. And definately does not look like he will do something foolish like this.

So far all his tv-series have been real eye openers and informative.
QUROON E ULA - islamic history - excellent series - no one ever did some program like this - nor it is taught anymore!!!!

HALKA E YARAN - adaab e Rasool (SAW)- very educational.

CIA threats to Pakistan - who can deny that there is none??

IQBAL KA PAKISTAN - excellent series - no one has ever done anything like this before either!

The Real Quaid e Azam - excellent show on Quaid.

Brass Tacks - good series - ok maybe a bit debatable.

One might disagree with his logics/solutions of geopolitics, but the tv series I've mentioned he has done, I think that was EXCELLENT work.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is our bloody ground reality, we are sitting ducks for America to carry out its operations and murder as many Pakistanis as they can, Pakistan is being humiliated from out side for many years to pressure Pakistan govt. to submit to their will or Zaid Hami is planting these stories in newsweek plus other articles on PAk's unsafe nuclear arsenal or Pakistan unable to handle these terrorists sent from across the border.
Pakistanis should've been united against this enemy who is hitting us on 2 fronts[from outside and inside], and we're still divided because looking at Pak society, significant amount of our population our funded Mir Jafars just pushing criticism away from their US paymasters, to the events in the 80s, could someone ask them how many suicide attacks,bombings and drone strikes happened druing that time by our extremist elements in the 80s,90s, pre-2001. How much of help has US done to our economy by filling up pockets of corrupt black hole which would result in more corruption. US has successfully exported all of their problems to our country and if we are eliminated as a country during this, that will be an icing on the cake for them.
I don't read Zaid Hamid at all, but he appeals to a segment of a population, due to these divisions among Pakistanis on who is the one destroying us, people like Zaid Hamid won't be of that much importance if Pakistanis realize and unite against this enemy[the USA ] in dealing with this threat.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
hain kawakib kuch nazar atee hain kuch
detey hain ye bazigar dhooka khula..

Yousaf kazzab birgade at its best..............

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
azaaan ye murghey vali azaan he is zaid hamid ko to fakeer ka matlab b nhi ata..............is me itni akal hotee to kabi yousaf kazzab ko muhammad na manta...........is me itni mohabat hoti iqbal se to wakt k kazzab ka sahabi na banta.............agar is me itni akal abb b he to ye us se tauba kr chuka hota usey kazzab keh chuka hota usey defend na kr raha hota..........

ye desi kukkar he jo sirf azanin hi de sakta he................

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
if he is fitna then what about those who make different sects from mere one incidence?
why dont you call fitna who say kayadni muslims?
zaradari bamari, mushi ,asma ghangir,altaf,gmdi etc etc type third grade peoples are not they fitna?
evils even strugled and struggling to change the quran so to talk about hamid is also perhaps an effort to defame.
i like zahid hamid simply because he invited me to think.and now i really think.:)

Last edited:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
zaid zaman urf zaid hamid fitna hai...

magar yeh baat haqeeqat hai k ghazwae hindh or khurasaan k lashkar ki paeshan goe jinab-e-rusool Allah saw nay ki thi...
or ahl-e-yamen ko bhi bura kehny say mana farmaya k ahl-e-yamen ko bura bhala na kaho ...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And of course U would agree that your personal opinion is just an opinion like thousands of other. Not a word from Allah (SWT). The number of times U use the letter "I" is also noticeable. However,I personally respect you because of your analytical approach.

Brother Wadaich, off course I used the word I because it is my opinion. Don't you want me to be honest? Secondly, I am as patriotic as you may be, you never know, I may be more patriotic than you. Please read, I said I may be.

So, the problem is not what Zaid says about Pakistan, if I was clear about his intentions, I would have backed him 100% without any problems, because I am all for Pakistan. Now, it is for you to think seriously, why am I opposing him? As, I have written many time, I genuinely do not have any political or religious affiliations. I am a simple Muslim and do not belong to any sect.

You said, you like my analytical approach, so you be rest assured I will present analytical analysis of the evidence regarding Zaid. The issue is, even if we ignore his affiliations with Youssuf Kazzab, which he never fully deny, he is still on the same approach and thinking which linked him with Youssuf. This shows his injure thinking and practices. I only stand oppose to this, do you blame me of not supporting him, after carefully studying and researching the material?

karachiwala

Brother! I would request U to please don't pay any attention to the virulent "Takfeeri Brigade" the mischief/fitna mongers supporters of TTP. What happens wit a famous animal who runs after the vehicles thinking that it can halt the journey, but the travelers reach there destination. So let the "Takfeeri Brigade" bite themselves as Azaan of the Faqir reaches the destination.
[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] - first decide whether you consider yusuf kazzab to be a kazzab or not - zaid hamid is just a chamcha mureed. You have been pleading even yusuf kazzab's case so it would be better if we understand where you stand before we start any discussion.

Wadaich

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] - first decide whether you consider yusuf kazzab to be a kazzab or not - zaid hamid is just a chamcha mureed. You have been pleading even yusuf kazzab's case so it would be better if we understand where you stand before we start any discussion.

Though I need not respond to your pontifical query because U are nobody to decide about me, however in courtesy I share that to me the Kazaab (From Musalima Lana.tullah to Mirza Qadiyani, to Yousaf) whosoever that is, and the "Takfeeri Brigade" are chip of the same block. Anybody who says Kalma-e-Shadat with his tongue is a legal Muslim. Because the secrets of hearts are only known to Allah (SWT) not to any takfeeri kazab. You can never issue the fatwa of Takfeer against a legal muslim, any takfeeri who does so the fatwa shall return upon him. I think it would be sufficient to All the Hazarat Maulana Saahibaan and Muftiaan-e-Siasat.pk and members of Takfeeri Brigade...........for good.

Scorpion

Banned
Dear,

zaid hamid and Musharraf are just like two sides of the same Coin . . . . . . Both call them as patriots . . . . Cry slogans of Sub sa Pehlay Pakistan - which happens to be the ideal slogan for the defence of Qadiyanis - As they also need Pakistan to rule but devoid of an Ideology . . . . Same is what america needs . . . .

Both Zaid and Mush supports military action to solve this so called War Against Terrorism . . . .

Both are in support of a revolution under the flag of GHQ . . . .

Both supported Lal Masjid Operation and slaughter of innocent girls . . . .

Both along with Altaf Hussain were the key players who supported swat Operation and the displacement of 3.5 million poor swatis . . . .

they are the only ones who want the shootings of those innocent pakistanis who are held under the so called War against terror . . . .

And he is among the few who don t want any negotiations and want the continuation of this american war in pakistan because thats the only way for him to some how comes in power of which he s the most greedy man . . . . .

Infact Mush is coming from the Left and zaid from the right but there end goal is same as both are the wor shippers of Dajjal . . . .

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Prof. Ahmad Rafiq Akhtar also quoted ghazwa e hind Hadees many times in many lectures and books
see http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/02/future-of-pakistan-by-prof-ahmad.html

Haroon ur rasheed also wrote two times about ghazwa e hind dream , read urself
ghazwa-e-hind-dream-intezar-by-haroon.html
ghazwa-e-hind-dream-intezar-by-haroon.html
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/05/ghazwa-e-hind-dream-intezar-by-haroon.html
and
haroon-ur-raseed-jang-newspaper.html
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/haroon-ur-raseed-jang-newspaper.html

Last edited:

gazoomartian

so far what ever I have heard ZH say it has been always true Islamic and were patriotic for Pakistan so stop this Anti Pakistani propaganda and see the facts as they are, stop making your own Fatwas and stop personal attacks on ZH or any other person if it matters to you guys, it is totally un-islamic.

Most of these anti ZH propagandists are on behalf of AMKTN maulvis, who were directly involved in Yusuf case. As per ZH, there was case of one crore rupees ghaban somewhere or some sorta screw up that went against AMKTN, and possibly Yusuf was a prime witness, and also possibly ZH found out too.

One need not be a rocket scientist to figure out why and by whom Yusuf was murdered in prison. Your guess is just as good as mine.

I am pasting copy of an article of manifesto of my political party Patriots. Please do read it. Its not very long. I mean business.

[FONT=&quot]The Manifesto Of Pakistani Patriots[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Inquiry Commissions[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11 Murder of Yusuf Ali “Kazzab” Under Custody[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Muslim Officials of the Pakistani Patriots truly believe in the oneness of Allah and finality of Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w.) unequivocally, and undeniably. The non-Muslim members of the Patriots are exempt from this claim.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We also believe that any one claiming to be a new prophet is and will be treated as a Kazib, a false prophet claimant and subject to the Sharia Laws. Any person supporting the false prophet is also subject to the Sharia Laws.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Based on the media reports and verdicts from Ulema, as we know at the time of writing this document, Yusuf Ali has been declared a KAZIB (claiming to be a new prophet) by a session court judge in Lahore. As per some people, he was contemplating to file a petition in the Sharia Court for review of his case but was murdered by an inmate before it could occur.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We believe that the accused was NOT given an adequate trial and rights to appeal. We also believe a person, a group or groups, were involved in some crime to which the Kazib became witness, further to which he was killed in prison to avoid any further appeal on his behalf.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This senseless and heinous murder was committed by the involved party to camouflage their own crime at the expense of Kazib’s life and fair trials. The carrying out of sentences such as killing a convict is the job of courts not individuals. Hence we consider the killing of the Kazib Yusuf Ali a murder and therefore must be investigated.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We truly believe that this case should be judicially investigated with free and open hand by a retired judge. If a conspiracy is found involving his murder, the responsible person or group will be prosecuted in full, perhaps in a Sharia Court since this case was of a Sharia nature.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If the convict(s) are found guilty, Patriots shall carry out the sentence without any hesitance after all appeal process has been exhausted.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We believe this will write a new chapter of fair justice in the history books that our children will learn and appreciate. [/FONT]

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
Most of these anti ZH propagandists are on behalf of AMKTN maulvis, who were directly involved in Yusuf case. As per ZH, there was case of one crore rupees ghaban somewhere or some sorta screw up that went against AMKTN, and possibly Yusuf was a prime witness, and also possibly ZH found out too.

One need not be a rocket scientist to figure out why and by whom Yusuf was murdered in prison. Your guess is just as good as mine.

Gazoo , here are original culprits which are behind all this propaganda against ZH, and they are using Paki molvis.

Qaid-e-Azam1.jpg

75377_165700326787922_100000438667341_420172_1701070_n.jpg

73493_165698856788069_100000438667341_420153_7538514_n.jpg

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Gazoo , here are original culprits which are behind all this fitna

Thanks brother

last week at my friend's mechanic shop I came across a tablighi person out of the Devbandi school of thoughts. he was trying to convince another customer brother from how good and wonderful Devbnadis were.

I couldnt keep quiet when he said davbandis were foremost in the creation of Pakistan. I had to interrupt at this time thinking: jo khamosh rahegi meri zubaan ++ lahu pukarega aasteen ka

Me: habib bahi, jhoot bhi bolna ho to us sey bolo jisko koi aap ka koi ilm na ho. I consider devbandi nothing buta tola of terrorist, pro Indian and against Muslim

he: (all aag ba gola in anger) lya matlab hai aap ka (he is much younger than I)

me: Its your bosses who were totally against Pakistan. You called Jinnah saheb a kafir e azam. You conspired with the British raaj for few $$ and went against muslims. You are nothing but munafeqeen.

the other brother whom he was brainwashing, mediated and cooled my anger and took me aside and said to me: I know all that but he thinks I am an idiot. I just listen to him :lol:

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
Thanks brother

last week at my friend's mechanic shop I came across a tablighi person out of the Devbandi school of thoughts. he was trying to convince another customer brother from how good and wonderful Devbnadis were.

I couldnt keep quiet when he said davbandis were foremost in the creation of Pakistan. I had to interrupt at this time thinking: jo khamosh rahegi meri zubaan ++ lahu pukarega aasteen ka

Me: habib bahi, jhoot bhi bolna ho to us sey bolo jisko koi aap ka koi ilm na ho. I consider devbandi nothing buta tola of terrorist, pro Indian and against Muslim

he: (all aag ba gola in anger) lya matlab hai aap ka (he is much younger than I)

me: Its your bosses who were totally against Pakistan. You called Jinnah saheb a kafir e azam. You conspired with the British raaj for few $$ and went against muslims. You are nothing but munafeqeen.

the other brother whom he was brainwashing, mediated and cooled my anger and took me aside and said to me: I know all that but he thinks I am an idiot. I just listen to him :lol:

hahahahahaha, these congressi mullah are still present in Pak in abundance, they are against Iqbal , Quaid and now against ZH. Paki molvis are just their puppets. Must listen this , this is their real face

Status
Not open for further replies.