Is this wedding is right? guide me please........

Status
Not open for further replies.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
lahori said:
HUH?

What are you talking about? It is none of your business!
Dear Brother i am confuse bcos i see muslim girl wedd with non muslim name andrew so i just want to know whats muslims are doing if its fect than its reamrkable. may be i am wrong that wise i say plz guide me.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I heard him say Andrew Waheed Schroeder,So he may very well be a German Revert (guessing by his Surname)if so then all is fine,other wise Muslim Women Can NOT marry anyone else besides a Muslim.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I m agree to all those guys above who dont have any objection on this wedding if they let their sister marry to some white british or american guy who are not muslim and just wanna marry coz they like her colour.

A

Admin

itsnotme90 said:
I m agree to all those guys above who dont have any objection on this wedding if they let their sister marry to some white british or american guy who are not muslim and just wanna marry coz they like her colour.

Who are we to object? yaar we all need to mind our own business.

If you don't like it then don't let it happen in your family but If other people like to do it then who the hell are we to object

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar we are muslims and every single muslim is responsible of whole ummat it is our responsibility that if one muslim is going in wrong direction so we should guide them and according to islam a muslim woman cant marry with non muslim guy coz imagine after this probably this guy start drinking alcohol and make this muslim girl do this too and then would u like to see that one muslim girl change her religion coz of her husband and go to hell forever allah na karay yar and then our other sisters who r muslims living in uk and usa if they will see this they will get couage to do this coz they might think that if this girl can marry with any non muslim so why not i can and i live here in europe i know what these white people are on about they only fancy asian girls coz they r tan like we asian people fancy white girls so they can do anything to get their.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
yar we are muslims and every single muslim is responsible of whole ummat it is our responsibility that if one muslim is going in wrong direction so we should guide them and according to islam a muslim woman cant marry with non muslim guy coz imagine after this probably this guy start drinking alcohol and make this muslim girl do this too and then would u like to see that one muslim girl change her religion coz of her husband and go to hell forever allah na karay yar and then our other sisters who r muslims living in uk and usa if they will see this they will get couage to do this coz they might think that if this girl can marry with any non muslim so why not i can and i live here in europe i know what these white people are on about they only fancy asian girls coz they r tan like we asian people fancy white girls so they can do anything to get their.

There is no cumpulsion in Islam. Your view is extremist!

Your job is to give out the islamic message, after that it is upto the person if they want to follow it or not. Absolutely none of your business!

A

abbasiali

real.pakistani said:
lahori said:
HUH?

What are you talking about? It is none of your business!
Dear Brother i am confuse bcos i see muslim girl wedd with non name andrew so i just want to know whats muslims are doing if its fect than its reamrkable. may be i am wrong that wise i say plz guide me.
Its a typical mixed Pakistani & European cultural marriage, and I believe in case if Groom non Pakistani, It has projected more as Pakistani Indian mixed lavish culture, In my opinion, this is a very personal occasion, and they could have kept this video on face book for friends and relatives. Although I belongs to Canadian soil but keeping all of my Islamic values live, and community here is also doing great job. But still it does not include every one, there is a big percentage, who has adopted local culture, and their generation has lost their credibility as Muslim, We wish them all the best. They are Gorgeous couple.

Let me clarify, what I have seen here, they have perform Nikah ceremony, and Groom has express the acceptance as per the Islamic Sharea, So it feel like At least Groom is Muslim.

Important issue or information, which I would like to provide here to my friends, In Islam only Muslim man can marry to those non Muslim woman, who are AHL - E - KITAB like Christians, Jews etc, and that is subject to condition, Muslim man has to convert this lady into Islam, and in case if he fails to convince her, he has to give divorce. It is highly recommended that Muslim male should convince non Muslim female of any believe to convert to Islam before marriage. Muslim female, under any circumstances are not permitted to marry a non Muslim male of any believe, until or unless man first convert in to Islam.

Regards

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Plz don't bring someone's personal life videos for discussion.....u can post ur Q n if anyone like will discuss.
In Islam all kids born in world r muslims but its their envirnoment which convert them to other religions....so if a kid is born in muslim family but not given proper islamic envirnoment n education...can't keep him/her muslim....n they should not be critisized for what they r not responsible...same like babies born in families of other religions.

( I haven't seen the whole video) but in Islam muslim woman is not allow to marry non muslim man.

zuk_rana

Citizen
lahori said:
itsnotme90 said:

Your job is to give out the islamic message, after that it is upto the person if they want to follow it or not. Absolutely none of your business!

zuk_rana

Citizen
lahori said:
itsnotme90 said:

There is cumulsion in Islam a muslim women can't marry with a non- muslim and it's not extremist view where dou think telling right is extremist view.
But a muslim man can marry with a non muslim which are Only Ahle-ketab (christian, jews..)

zuk_rana

Citizen
there is cumpulsion in Islam and it's not extremist view to tell the right thing a muslim woman can't marry a non-muslim man But a man can marry with non-muslims which are Only Ahle-ketab(christian, jews...)

YES This Wedding is Right.... because in islam nikkah means to announce your commitment (AQAD) in front of minimum 2 to maximum to any number of people but if it is according to sunnah then it is the best way to have it..! Thanks

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA brothers and sisters,

As Lahori, admin and others pointed out, firstly we have no right to discuss someone's private life and secondly this forum is not for this purpose. If the one who has posted this is a girl living in the west and sincerely wants to know if she can marry someone from another religion, she should contact a local religious scholar instead of throwing this question on a politics forum.

Mr. Zuk rana, if you think there is compulsion in Islam, you dont really know Islam. In the Quran, Allah (SWT) clearly tells us "La Ikraha Fid Deen" i.e there is NO compulsion in religion, so Lahori is 100% correct. This is a personal matter between a human being and the creator (Allah SWT). In the Quran, Allah(SWT) instructed our beloved prohet Muhammad(PBUH) to just give the invitation to the people and told him that converting them is not his task. Its up the people whether or not they want to accept Islam. So, I think the religion you are talking about is NOT Islam, its Shaytaniyat which is also knows as Talibanization.

Just my two cents!!

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. lahori its for you : = Lahore Lahore ae but ye lahori kuta chor hai.
am so angry at you after reading your coments I wish kay jota gila kerkay rukh rukh kay teray maun fitay maun pay lagaon
tou aadmi hai ya pajama, tujhay kis nay kaha jo merzi ker, zara ker kay tou dikha lahore main teri lahori cheer phar ker rakh daingay. Dafa ho mardood.
Tou you Mr. Khabees , you only know La Iqra fiddin, for your kind information a muslim girl is not allowed in any circustances to marry non muslim person, and you can ask any Alim - e - din Except Khabees Ghamdi Qadiani.

Fatway dinay walo zara dho kay aow , abhi apna hosh nahi or chalay sahi ghalat ki baat kernay , tumharay abu nay bhi kabhi musjid ka moun daikha hai

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
kmaabbasi said:
Mr. lahori its for you : = Lahore Lahore ae but ye lahori kuta chor hai.
am so angry at you after reading your coments I wish kay jota gila kerkay rukh rukh kay teray maun fitay maun pay lagaon
tou aadmi hai ya pajama, tujhay kis nay kaha jo merzi ker, zara ker kay tou dikha lahore main teri lahori cheer phar ker rakh daingay. Dafa ho mardood.
Tou you Mr. Khabees , you only know La Iqra fiddin, for your kind information a muslim girl is not allowed in any circustances to marry non muslim person, and you can ask any Alim - e - din Except Khabees Ghamdi Qadiani.

Fatway dinay walo zara dho kay aow , abhi apna hosh nahi or chalay sahi ghalat ki baat kernay , tumharay abu nay bhi kabhi musjid ka moun daikha hai

When did I say that the Quran allows this kind of marriage? I just said that this is not the place to discuss this issue. This forum is for political discussion not religious.I think you didnt notice the name siasat.pk. If the person who posted it is serious about finding the answer, he should post this on a religious forum or contact a local religious scholar.
We were given the Quran by Allah (SWT) through Muhammad (PBUH) as guidance. Now its up to an individual whether he/she follows it or not. If he/she follows it, they shall be rewarded on the day of Justice, if he doesnt, they shall suffer on the day of justice. This is totally a personal issue between a person and Allah(SWT).

I must say that you have no manners or knowledge of how a muslim should behave. You immediately started being intolerant just like the Shayateen (Taliban) and resorted to using foul language and threatening remarks. No one gave any fatwa so your comment about fatwa also doesn't make any sense.

Although you have used foul language and threatening remarks, Lahori and I would NOT do the same because we follow Muhammad(PBUH) not the Shayateen (Taliban).

Haider2332

itsnotme90 said:

U r right brother! We have all the right to object something which is corrupting our values and religious beliefs. Prophet SAW said If u see something wrong stop it with force if u can, if u cant, raise ur voice, if u cant then at least think this as a bad practice.

Furthermore, I would ask u not to worry about this kinda thing cuz u dont know them. Speaking Urdu and using some words like Allah. InshaAllah, Mashaallah dont make u Muslims. Do u know Khans of bollywood??? They have married Hindu girls and their sisters have married Hindus. Would u call them Muslims?? Noooo but they use this kind of words very often.

I am sure its Qadiani family as they are in large number in Germany and other part of europe. So dont worry anout it.

Allah Hafiz

Haider2332

dukelondon said:
AoA brothers and sisters,

As Lahori, admin and others pointed out, firstly we have no right to discuss someone's private life and secondly this forum is not for this purpose. If the one who has posted this is a girl living in the west and sincerely wants to know if she can marry someone from another religion, she should contact a local religious scholar instead of throwing this question on a politics forum.

Mr. Zuk rana, if you think there is compulsion in Islam, you dont really know Islam. In the Quran, Allah (SWT) clearly tells us "La Ikraha Fid Deen" i.e there is NO compulsion in religion, so Lahori is 100% correct. This is a personal matter between a human being and the creator (Allah SWT). In the Quran, Allah(SWT) instructed our beloved prohet Muhammad(PBUH) to just give the invitation to the people and told him that converting them is not his task. Its up the people whether or not they want to accept Islam. So, I think the religion you are talking about is NOT Islam, its Shaytaniyat which is also knows as Talibanization.

Just my two cents!!

O personal matter between Creator and man. Tell me when is ur next meeting with GOD???????? Its mean we should do everything what we like and when we die we ll see if we were right or wrong?

Your parents raised u as Qadiani, dont tell us what to do ok. U go to ur Germany and then do this kinda thing.
If ur sister comes to u and say "I wana keep a gora in my room", u may allow her cuz u ll say its between her and creator but others dont think so.

Go and get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.