Is Pakistan more corrupt than before?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja agarwal. First of all it is published in the news and they are not giving the name of the source. Second the reason could be more and more noora and families are being unearthed now that is why the difference. Also, just read the last paragraph that will be enough to get your face out of PTI's ass ...???

RajaRawal111

Raja Bhai 4 more years to go ..............in NS tenure all you did was post how much electricity they have generated...........did you check how much circular debt has come down and why???
That is what they did. --- generated electricity.
Circular debt is not coming down in this Govt as well. The figures showed a bit dip in beginning of this year due to
a) hike in the price of Electricity and the famous case of over billing your Govt did
b) Replacing of expensive furnace oil with the Cheaper Re-gasified LNG plants and production of Turbela-3 (both Ehsanaat of PMLN on the nation).
Now when the generation cost factored in due to loss of rupee value, the circular debt is on the rise again. Compare the figures given in May and in October.
The real figures will come from NEPRA report, (in terms of recovery from theft) which is due in couple of months.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Circular debt is not coming down in this Govt as well. The figures showed a bit dip in beginning of this year due to
a) hike in the price of Electricity and the famous case of over billing your Govt did
b) Replacing of expensive furnace oil with the Cheaper Re-gasified LNG plants and production of Turbela-3 (both Ehsanaat of PMLN on the nation).
Now when the generation cost factored in due to loss of rupee value, the circular debt is on the rise again. Compare the figures given in May and in October.
The real figures will come from NEPRA report, (in terms of recovery from theft) which is due in couple of months.
Ok your figures and mine can be disputed...........so if all was going good why did establishment wanted to replace PMLn???

RajaRawal111

Raja agarwal. First of all it is published in the news and they are not giving the name of the source. Second the reason could be more and more noora and families are being unearthed now that is why the difference. Also, just read the last paragraph that will be enough to get your face out of PTI's ass ...???
You are like a pathetic beggar. You will not like anything because it is GEO and NEWS report and you will like the last paragraph. I do feel sorry for your condition.
Anyways it refers to findings given in Word Economic form report, which you ARY type chuku media will not highlight unless instructed by the Ungal aala Umpire.

Will_Bite

چلو جی ادھر بھی کھوتا کھو میں ---- اب سمجھدار انصافی کہیں گے کہ جی کیس زیادہ رجسٹر ہو رہے ہیں لیکن اصل میں عمرانیوں نے اپنے کھناچے تیز کر دیے ہیں --- مجھے تو لگتا ہے با قاعدہ حصہ با مطابق جسہ اوپر بھی جاتا ہو گا

اینوے تو نہیں تاریخ کا تیز ترین قرضہ بڑھ رہا ملک پر
There has always been a very common tactic adopted by police stations in Punjab, where they would do their best to avoid filing FIRs. every complaint was met with excuses like, yeh hamaray ilaqay mein nahi ata..... abhi aghwa ka case nahin bunta....qatilon sey sulah kar lo......larki marzi sey bhagi ho gi.....etc etc. The objective was that by having fewer FIRs, their crime rate would seem low. we have lived with fake numbers and fraudulent stats for decades, and have seemingly gotten used to them.

This so called increase in corruption is a side effect of honest reporting. Now, more cases are being reported....more people are coming forward. MOre people are being made to pay for their crimes. So its not a surprise that there is 'more corruption; than before. Previously, all these corrupts were classified as clean

RajaRawal111

Ok your figures and mine can be disputed...........so if all was going good why did establishment wanted to replace PMLn???
I think they must be thinking the same now.
It was the blame of owning Hafiz Saeed --- if your remember the fiasco called as "dawn leaks" and of course the kicking the SSG Chohaa (aka Musharuf) was also the factor.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

There has always been a very common tactic adopted by police stations in Punjab, where they would do their best to avoid filing FIRs. every complaint was met with excuses like, yeh hamaray ilaqay mein nahi ata..... abhi aghwa ka case nahin bunta....qatilon sey sulah kar lo......larki marzi sey bhagi ho gi.....etc etc. The objective was that by having fewer FIRs, their crime rate would seem low. we have lived with fake numbers and fraudulent stats for decades, and have seemingly gotten used to them.

This so called increase in corruption is a side effect of honest reporting. Now, more cases are being reported....more people are coming forward. MOre people are being made to pay for their crimes. So its not a surprise that there is 'more corruption; than before. Previously, all these corrupts were classified as clean
I knew if no one else, but you will come up with this ---- from your monitoring post on top of World trade center in Manhattan. I know you are watching us with your telescope.
But it is more corruption that is causing this more reporting ----- on the ground here ? ? ? .

Will_Bite

I knew if no one else, but you will come up with this ---- from your monitoring post on top of World trade center in Manhattan. I know you are watching us with your telescope.
But it is more corruption that is causing this more reporting ----- on the ground here ? ? ? .

Are you disputing the fact that numbers have been misreported in Pakistan for decades? Specially with our finances, thanks to the experienced Ishaq Dar

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think they must be thinking the same now.
It was the blame of owning Hafiz Saeed --- if your remember the fiasco called as "dawn leaks" and of course the kicking the SSG Chohaa (aka Musharuf) was also the factor.
OK they let Mush go ...............Hafiz saeed fiasco happened much latter ...........they propped up Imran from the time NS got into power ...........it was constant policy not that they changed heart in middle of his tenure.......if you remember I used to tell you they will get him but you were too much in love with Shobaz Speed to listen.........now I will keep telling you that they have no problem with PTI they are gonna stick with him for four years ......rest it is your wishful thinking

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
90 din mein major corruption khatam kr k dikhaonga
Pakistan to hit oil "Jackpot" in 15 days.........

ye haia inki asliyat.....bunch of con artists

RajaRawal111

OK they let Mush go ...............Hafiz saeed fiasco happened much latter ...........they propped up Imran from the time NS got into power ...........it was constant policy not that they changed heart in middle of his tenure.......if you remember I used to tell you they will get him but you were too much in love with Shobaz Speed to listen.........now I will keep telling you that they have no problem with PTI they are gonna stick with him for four years ......rest it is your wishful thinking
I am not disputing anything. Neither I am in so must Lover with SS that i will slowly die with disappointment. If IK is the solution for my Maan Dhurti than so be it. I will never have any problem with seeing him for next 4 years.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about over overall ranking. Why it went down two points. The indicator may go up or down based on the incidences recorded.

The overall ranking has gone down because other countries have improved more than us. But corruption has reduced in Pakistan. This is what the report says.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Circular debt accumulation has been reduced by almost 70%.