Is it fair to ask a Convicted Criminal a surety bond before he travel Overseas? Of course!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A Hindu T

Anger Will lead you to a Hindu Temple Modi Nawaz k tuttay.
Your mother was a prostitute of Heera Mundee and Delhi Piss drinking TROLL.
STFU.

Your father was a known serial child rapist of Gawaal Mundee.

His name showbaz kunjur.Lol..
Fuck off you idiot. You are nothing more than a piss on the name of humanity . An ethnic bigot, a Buchay Bazz from the Niazi Family. Next time if you like to be f*** then get the Punjab involved in doing it to you.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear friends, we all are familiar with the disfigured faces of Sharif dynasty, and that, under no premise or alibi, including the nonsensical humanitarian grounds, should he be allowed to elope.
But, why on earth, after all that has happened in Panama inquiry, where a few upright civil servants and Supreme Court judges put their lives in eternal danger to dig the truth out (They and their families will bear the brunt of Shatif’s wrath, sooner or later), are some generals cutting a deal out with these criminals yet again?
This as well needs to be talked about candidly.

previously, some ill advised generals did the same 23 years ago, and we are yet stranded at the same place, as if our lives were mere a child’s play for them. Another generation has been striped off their hopes and aspirations.

My biggest worry is that in another 5 years, another conducive generals will put the queen in power to rule over our future generation.
can we please, please, please work together to stop that, once and for good?

Let’s talk about it, and discuss it openly.
I have great respect for our martyrs and their families, but let’s not allow a handful of generals drag their sacrifices through the dirt
well and rightly said. you, we should talk and discuss openly to confront wrong, for that we need a leader whom we all can follow. that we have in form of Imran Khan. hence i suggest and request this is the time IK needs us. as u said now or never.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
Let's see.......

You are aware of the fact that the biggest 'right' that we get as an American citizen is the "right to vote", guaranteed by the constitution. Now if you go back to the history of the US, the United States Supreme Court held that the Fourteenth Amendment explicitly authorizes denying citizen's voting rights due to criminal conviction — which in simple term is called felony disenfranchisement law. Now imagine how big this punishment is for the American people, i.e. they are stripped off by the court of their voting right, guaranteed by the constitution.
Come to the land of the pures, whichever punishment comes to your mind as a maximum punishment for a convicted felon in Pakistan.... I would multiply that with 100 to be slapped on this diabolic man called nawaz sharif for his crimes against the State of Pakistan and the people of Pakistan. I have no mercy for this man.... what to talk of letting him or do not let him to travel overseas on the lame excuse and a drama for any bloody treatment. He only deserves to be in the jail under the harshest conditions and let him die... aeriaan ragar ragar ker.
Enough is enough!

Sorry to be that harsh, but that is what he deserves.
i wish we pakistanis could do that with corrupt judges, corrupt bureaucrats, corrupt police, corrupt politicians corrupt dash dash dash and to top them all illiterate people

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well and rightly said. you, we should talk and discuss openly to confront wrong, for that we need a leader whom we all can follow. that we have in form of Imran Khan. hence i suggest and request this is the time IK needs us. as u said now or never.
Rightly said brother. On this, I will fully and throughly support Mr. Niazi.
It is time to call a spade a spade!!!!