Inside of KAABAH

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
butshikan said:
shaheedchoudry said:
MEHMOOD GHAZNAVI WAS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM BY ANY MEANS. HE WAS NOT A GOOD HUMAN EVEN. HE WAS A MURDERER, ROBBER, DICTATOR AND HIS PERSONAL RELATIONS WITH AYAZ SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED. OTHERWISE I COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM. SO PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR HEROS CAREFULLY. HOW ABOUT RAJA JAYAPALA WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO STOP THIS GOON FROM ATTACKING OUR LAND.
my friend can you be kind enough to correct my opinion too? can you guide me where I can confirm your claims (as they are quite enormous) and I am not(by any means) questioning your view/knowledge, but only want to clear mine too as well. I have only study couple of historians who shed some light over his period and region.
VERY GOOD. HASAN NISAR OFTEN SAYS, WHEN YOU STUDY HISTORY DO NOT BE PREJUDIST. (KHOTAY KHARAY KI PEHCHAN MAIN APNA BAIGANA NA DAIKHO)
I WILL SUGGEST YOU HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN BY ANY AUTHOR BUT A PAKISTANI ONE. IF YOU INSIST TO RELY ON PAKISTANI WRITER, THEN LOOK FOR DR. MUBARAK ALI, KHURSHEED KAMAL AZIZ. MATTER OF FACT DO NOT EVER CHOOSE A HISTORY BOOK THAT IS PUBLISHED BY PUNJAB, SINDH, TEXT BOOK BOARDS ETC.
OKAY, I WILL MAKE IT EVEN EASIER. SEARCH ANY OF YOUR HEROS IN GOOGLE. LOOK IT IN WIKIPEDIA AND THEN VERIFY THAT INFO FROM OTHER SOURCES YOU MAY FIND FROM SEARCH ENGINE. IN ORDER TO BE PRECISE IN HISTORY, DO NOT EVER TRUST YOUR IMAM MASJID AND SCHOOL TEACHER.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
butshikan said:
shaheedchoudry said:
MEHMOOD GHAZNAVI WAS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM BY ANY MEANS. HE WAS NOT A GOOD HUMAN EVEN. HE WAS A MURDERER, ROBBER, DICTATOR AND HIS PERSONAL RELATIONS WITH AYAZ SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED. OTHERWISE I COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM. SO PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR HEROS CAREFULLY. HOW ABOUT RAJA JAYAPALA WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO STOP THIS GOON FROM ATTACKING OUR LAND.
my friend can you be kind enough to correct my opinion too? can you guide me where I can confirm your claims (as they are quite enormous) and I am not(by any means) questioning your view/knowledge, but only want to clear mine too as well. I have only study couple of historians who shed some light over his period and region.
VERY GOOD. HASAN NISAR OFTEN SAYS, WHEN YOU STUDY HISTORY DO NOT BE PREJUDIST. (KHOTAY KHARAY KI PEHCHAN MAIN APNA BAIGANA NA DAIKHO)
I WILL SUGGEST YOU HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN BY ANY AUTHOR BUT A PAKISTANI ONE. IF YOU INSIST TO RELY ON PAKISTANI WRITER, THEN LOOK FOR DR. MUBARAK ALI, KHURSHEED KAMAL AZIZ. MATTER OF FACT DO NOT EVER CHOOSE A HISTORY BOOK THAT IS PUBLISHED BY PUNJAB, SINDH, TEXT BOOK BOARDS ETC.
OKAY, I WILL MAKE IT EVEN EASIER. SEARCH ANY OF YOUR HEROS IN GOOGLE. LOOK IT IN WIKIPEDIA AND THEN VERIFY THAT INFO FROM OTHER SOURCES YOU MAY FIND FROM SEARCH ENGINE. IN ORDER TO BE PRECISE IN HISTORY, DO NOT EVER TRUST YOUR IMAM MASJID AND SCHOOL TEACHER.
Hasan nisar?who denies histroy,please give some reliable reference ,and we have our own historians we dont want to read histroy through their eyes,they have compeletly changed historical events of muslim spain and made justful khulafai rashadeen barbaric,would you want to get enlightenment from google or wikipedia?if so you will only find your self in darkness of hell.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hasan nisar?who denies histroy,please give some reliable reference ,and we have our own historians we dont want to read histroy through their eyes,they have compeletly changed historical events of muslim spain and made justful khulafai rashadeen barbaric,would you want to get enlightenment from google or wikipedia?if so you will only find your self in darkness of hell.[/quote]

YOU ARE IN DENIAL. I PREFER INDEPENT HISTORIANS OVER OUR OWN. I LIKE TO CALL MY SELF REALISTIC.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
Hasan nisar?who denies histroy,please give some reliable reference ,and we have our own historians we dont want to read histroy through their eyes,they have compeletly changed historical events of muslim spain and made justful khulafai rashadeen barbaric,would you want to get enlightenment from google or wikipedia?if so you will only find your self in darkness of hell.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL. I PREFER INDEPENDENT HISTORIANS OVER OUR OWN. I LIKE TO CALL MY SELF REALISTIC.[/quote]

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
WHEN YOU STUDY HISTORY DO NOT BE PREJUDIST. (KHOTAY KHARAY KI PEHCHAN MAIN APNA BAIGANA NA DAIKHO)
JazakAllah! I will check them. But as far google or any online material is concerned I have some serious reservations. Like in case of Wikipedia any one can amend it, with any reference. (I normally prefer old history "books" (from any unbiased writer) :)

I know what they teach us in SSC and HSC system have many fabrication and biased views (mostly) :(

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
butshikan said:
shaheedchoudry said:
WHEN YOU STUDY HISTORY DO NOT BE PREJUDIST. (KHOTAY KHARAY KI PEHCHAN MAIN APNA BAIGANA NA DAIKHO)
JazakAllah! I will check them. But as far google or any online material is concerned I have some serious reservations. Like in case of Wikipedia any one can amend it, with any reference. (I normally prefer old history "books" (from any unbiased writer) :)

I know what they teach us in SSC and HSC system have many fabrication and biased views (mostly) :(
ABSOLUTELY, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. I DON'T SAY WIKIPEDIA IS SOME FACT MACHINE OR HADITH(NAO ZO BILLAH). HOWEVER, ITS LOT BETTER THAN THE SOURCES WE HAVE BEEN DEPENDING FOR LAST 62 YEARS. THE BEAUTY OF WIKIPEDIA IS THAT ANYONE IN THE WORLD CAN AMEND IT. BUT TRY AMENDING SOMETHING, IT WILL BE CHANGED. ONLY TRUTH WILL SURVIVE WHEN 6 BILLION PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO REFINE AND EDIT.