Inside of KAABAH

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Subhan ALLAH. Interior view of Kaabah. A very small number of Muslims had the opportunity to se Kaabah from insight. Here is the small video from inside THE KAABAH.

Last edited by a moderator:

zum zum

Citizen
contra....first of all shame on u 4 such comments about Holy place of Muslims
and black stone is placed outside of kaaba
its better to ask if u r illiterate about anything b4 u open your big dirty mouth
go listen to the Doctor Zakir naik's lecture again

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. YOU ARE CLEARLY TRYING TO INSULT THE WORLD'S MOST POULAR RELIGION. I BELIEVE YOU ARE A HINDU AND YOU ARE VERY VULNERABLE TO MANY TYPES OF INSULTS. SO RESPECT OTHER RELIGIONS IF YOU WANT RESPECT.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
1- Do you know any thing about Abrahim (Abraham) Alahey Salam the ancestor of all Jews, Christians and Muslims [hmmm] (may be u don't), search 1st, study something about him n then discuss this topic. I think you may not aware that neither of these religion teaches pegan worshiping.

2 - Now you are able to check the claim that Makkah is the Center of the Earth so you can easily understand why every Muslim face towards it during "prayers". For simplifying it for you, we do this because:
a- Allah has command us to do that.
b- Every Muslim show unity while performing prayers that no matter what (he/she is from Shia or Sunni school of thought) his/her direction ultimately (in the end) is one.
c- Its only use as a direction, as Kaabah is our Qibla (In arabic means direction).

The black stone is out side not in it

(you need a lot of study and evolution) :twisted:

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Contra shupt up
remember Mahmood Ghaznavi when attacked India to keep
you people on the right track.17 attacks on india.Dont forget
those moments.we know how to corect such minds.I know
you are indian and you always hit from back.shame on you.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends, Brothers :)
1. I had no intention of hurting your feelings.

2. Yup, my knowledge is definitely limited on this issue.

My apologies...

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

1. And every time he took gold, silver and slaves back with him...

2. Are you sure you want a role model like him...???

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Islam is NOT a "Monolithic" religion as some limited and twisted minds so foolishly and ridiculously fantasize :shock: [hilar] but a "Monotheistic religion" :ugeek: We muslims do NOT worship any stones ( be it black stone),idols or even places of worship ( mosques) :D We Muslims worship "One and Only One Allah (SWT)" :)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

Then was Mahmood Ghaznavi, and NOW is Zaid Hamid. He will hoist the subz hilali flag on Indian Parliament soon inshaAllah

Baharteo: apni dhotian sambhalo aur bhago [hilar] [hilar]

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

1. And every time he took gold, silver and slaves back with him...

2. Are you sure you want a role model like him...???

1. Do you think, that was the intention???? :o Do you know what was the distance between Ghazni (his Capital at that time) and "Somanath" where he attacked finally (To bash Somanath)? The route is like entering India from Peshawar and then travel down all the way (curently Pakistan) and then through Punjab to Somanaath finally........Do you think any one can chose a target so far away just to collect gold and silver [hmmm] (not logical) may be the intention was something else ;)

2. Atleast I am sure :)

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

Then was Mahmood Ghaznavi, and NOW is Zaid Hamid. He will hoist the subz hilali flag on Indian Parliament soon inshaAllah

Sorry mate.... Mahmood Ghaznavi and Zaid Hamid.... No match at all :)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
butshikan said:
gazoomartian said:
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

NOT yet, but will be Mahmood of the 21st century

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
butshikan said:
gazoomartian said:
khan afghan said:
Contra shupt up

NOT yet, but will be Mahmood of the 21st century

Mahmood Ghaznavi is dead now and Zaid Hamid will be soon. don't worry.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
Mahmood Ghaznavi is dead now and Zaid Hamid will be soon. don't worry.
In the end "every one" have to die my friend but the reason and cause makes the difference ;)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
MEHMOOD GHAZNAVI WAS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM BY ANY MEANS. HE WAS NOT A GOOD HUMAN EVEN. HE WAS A MURDERER, ROBBER, DICTATOR AND HIS PERSONAL RELATIONS WITH AYAZ SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED. OTHERWISE I COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM. SO PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR HEROS CAREFULLY. HOW ABOUT RAJA JAYAPALA WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO STOP THIS GOON FROM ATTACKING OUR LAND.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
MEHMOOD GHAZNAVI WAS NOT A GOOD MUSLIM BY ANY MEANS. HE WAS NOT A GOOD HUMAN EVEN. HE WAS A MURDERER, ROBBER, DICTATOR AND HIS PERSONAL RELATIONS WITH AYAZ SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED. OTHERWISE I COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS FORUM. SO PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR HEROS CAREFULLY. HOW ABOUT RAJA JAYAPALA WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO STOP THIS GOON FROM ATTACKING OUR LAND.
my friend can you be kind enough to correct my opinion too? can you guide me where I can confirm your claims (as they are quite enormous) and I am not(by any means) questioning your view/knowledge, but only want to clear mine too as well. I have only study couple of historians who shed some light over his period and region.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
butt-shikan ;)
butshikan said:
1. Do you think, that was the intention???? :o Do you know what was the distance between Ghazni (his Capital at that time) and "Somanath" where he attacked finally (To bash Somanath)? The route is like entering India from Peshawar and then travel down all the way (curently Pakistan) and then through Punjab to Somanaath finally........Do you think any one can chose a target so far away just to collect gold and silver [hmmm] (not logical) may be the intention was something else ;)

I thought there was no compulsion in religion...and muslims never destroyed others places of worship...???

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
butt-shikan
butshikan said:
1. Do you think, that was the intention???? :o Do you know what was the distance between Ghazni (his Capital at that time) and "Somanath" where he attacked finally (To bash Somanath)? The route is like entering India from Peshawar and then travel down all the way (curently Pakistan) and then through Punjab to Somanaath finally........Do you think any one can chose a target so far away just to collect gold and silver [(not logical) may be the intention was something else

I thought there was no compulsion in religion...and muslims never destroyed others places of worship...???
[hmmm] ....
by the way I don't know how you spell "Idol" in Hindi.... Is it BUT or BUTT ?? ;)

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:

you are mixing 2 entirely different statements here .....

1. One is a command towards its followers...
2. Response of different individuals on the basis of their ability to understand it...