Inside bin Laden's final hiding place

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So they want us to believe that Bin Laden was living in these quarters!

Then those rooms outside must be Biologocal warfare labs - right???

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
So they want us to believe that Bin Laden was living in these quarters!

Then those rooms outside must be Biologocal warfare labs - right???

Oh Come on
Dont you see in the lawn he have planted bullets that were growing BOMB for him.
Still you doubt that OBL was not there?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
No telephone
No Internet

and he was Head of the Al-Qaida and was planing to launch fresh attacks on US. ( according So called data they get from this house source BBC)
And he must be using 100 or so chickens and two cows for that purpose. (how i know this A CIVILIAN who enter the house unnoticed RECORD that why i said that he RECORD bcz he got so much detalis about this house about each house,bathroom,kitchen etc...)

Note
He was using pigeons to Communicate that CIVILIAN did not notice them bcz they were out on mission.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Must be a joke to most of the people who believe in conspiracy theories. But i guess his wife and children cannot lie of what happened. They are already being interogated and his daughter confirmed him dead. And to have a tunnel in that house would have been way too difficult when he was cut off from the rest of the world and only two people were there with him. How can he afford to have contacts with the world knowing that Us sickos were outside waiting for him. But the reports of he was planning an attack was simply rubbish.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Must be a joke to most of the people who believe in conspiracy theories. But i guess his wife and children cannot lie of what happened. They are already being interogated and his daughter confirmed him dead. And to have a tunnel in that house would have been way too difficult when he was cut off from the rest of the world and only two people were there with him. How can he afford to have contacts with the world knowing that Us sickos were outside waiting for him. But the reports of he was planning an attack was simply rubbish.

Who have met with the wife and daughter of OBL? No one