بی آر سلمان صدیق کے مبینہ طور پر نشہ میں دھت بیٹے نے گاڑی

کی ٹکر مار کر موٹر سائکل سوار نوجوان کو ہلاک کر دیا پولیس نے بااثر

بیوروکریٹ کے بیٹے کو بچانے کیلئے حادثے کے تقریباً 14گھنٹے بعد

شراب کا اثر ختم ہونے پر طبی ملاحظے کیلئے بھجوایا۔ معلوم ہوا ہے

سلمان صدیق کا 22سالہ بیٹا زوہیب سلمان ہفتہ اور اتوار کی درمیانی

شب کار نمبرlxw-7156 پر تیز رفتاری سے جنوبی چھاونی کے اوور

ہیڈ برج سے اتر رہا تھا جہاں اس نے گاڑی بے قابو ہونے پر موٹر

سائیکل نمبرlem-6233 کو ٹکر مار دی جس سے موٹر سائیکل سوار

طارق پل سے کئی فٹ نیچے گر کر جاںبحق جبکہ اسکا دوست احسان شدید زخمی ہو گیا موقع پر موجود لوگوں نے کار سوار کو

پولیس کے حوالے کر دیا۔ لوگوں کا کہنا تھا ملزم اس وقت شراب کے

نشے میں دھت تھا مگر جب پولیس کو یہ معلوم ہوا ملزم ایک بااثر بیورو کریٹ سلمان صدیق کا بیٹا ہے تو ایس پی کینٹ حشمت کمال

سمیت پولیس افسروں اور سفارشیوں کی تھانے میں لائن لگ گئی اور ملزم کو فوری طور پر حوالات سے نکال کر تھانے سے باہر منتقل کر

دیا گیا۔ پولیس کا کہنا ہے ملزم نے شراب نہیں پی رکھی تھی لوگوں کو غلط فہمی ہوئی۔ متوفی کے لواحقین مشتعل تھے اس لئے ملزم

کو تھانہ سے باہر بٹھایا۔ دریں اثناءنجی ٹی وی کے مطابق سلمان صدیق کا بیٹا دوست کے ساتھ سرکاری گاڑی مےں تھا پولیس نے رات

کو سرکاری گاڑی واپس کر دی تھی میڈیا پر خبر آنے پر گاڑی کو دوبارہ تھانے منگوا لیا اور گاڑی سے سرکاری نمبر پلیٹ اتار لی گئی۔

Last edited:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well this is not the first of such incident.daily this happens.daily
few months ago a vip bureactarts son was racing in defense,his car got out of control as his speed was above 100 and his car came over a green area where 4 labourers were sleeping at night.all four were killed.
when news came to police they brought a driver who took resposibility of that accident and the son of bureacrat did not even spend one day in jail for killing 4 young men!!!

drkjke

i was also once hit by a drunk vip driver.both my arms were broken.but police guy as fast as he could somehow escaped the young guy who hit me while i waslying injured.it was ramzan month and i was in fast when this drunkard hit me from behind on red light!!!!
police always helps the rich wald e haraam vips in killing innocent passerbyes without any payback.
most bureacrats sons use government cars and than drive drunk on streets...you can see empty bottles of vodka and whisky thrown away on lahore streets by these wald ul haraam sons of bureacrats ,minsiters and other stanic rich guys.
my prayers to allah are to punish such unjust people and wipe them out from face of this planet,and also those people who support them directly or indirectly.without any mercy.amen
this prayer is because unjust nations dont survive long,they perish in allahs azaab anyway
till this nation keeps giving votes to satanic anti islam parties like ppp,muslim league,mqm and anp this nation can never have justice..never ever.
we need practicing muslims ,and no party in pakistan.not even single present day party here consists of practicing muslims.

Last edited:

drkjke

" A woman belonging to a high and noble family was arrested in connection with theft. The case was brought to the Prophet muhammad pbuh and it was recommended that she might be spared the punishment of theft. The Prophetpbuh replied, 'The nations that lived before you were destroyed by God because they punished the common man for their offenses, and let their dignitaries and rich men go unpunished for their crimes. I swear by Him who holds my life in His hand that even if Faatimah, daughter of Muhammadpbuh, had committed this crime, I would have amputated her hand."

if anyone of you have some iman.he will shiver at the above words.from head to toe!

"nations were destroyed"!!!!!

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i was also once hit by a drunk vip driver.both my arms were broken.but police guy as fast as he could somehow escaped the young guy who hit me while i waslying injured.it was ramzan month and i was in fast when this drunkard hit me from behind on red light!!!!
police always helps the rich wald e haraam vips in killing innocent passerbyes without any payback.
most bureacrats sons use government cars and than drive drunk on streets...you can see empty bottles of vodka and whisky thrown away on lahore streets by these wald ul haraam sons of bureacrats ,minsiters and other stanic rich guys.
my prayers to allah are to punish such unjust people and wipe them out from face of this planet,and also those people who support them directly or indirectly.without any mercy.amen
this prayer is because unjust nations dont survive long,they perish in allahs azaab anyway
till this nation keeps giving votes to satanic anti islam parties like ppp,muslim league,mqm and anp this nation can never have justice..never ever.
we need practicing muslims ,and no party in pakistan.not even single present day party here consists of practicing muslims.

It seems to me you think of yoruself as the only practising muslim you ?

Imranpak

Problem is that we keep voting for the same faces to lead us not realising that to give an honest person a chance means introducing new faces! Many cry that Imran Khan is inexperienced in politics but there is a starting point in every profession....

These people who are abusing Pakistan must be dealt in the harshest manner without mercy!