Indian Supreme court let Kejriwal walks out of jail after 50 Days

Khansaber

Senator (1k+ posts)
Addressing the crowd in front of his residence today, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, who was discharged from the Tihar jail today, said, "I want to thank the people of Delhi for their wishes and blessings due to which I have come back from jail. ... Our country is 4000 years old but people never accepted and tolerated dictatorship. Today, the county is going through dictatorship and I am fighting against this with my body, mind and money. But the 140 crore people will have to come together to fight this taana-shahi. I appeal to the people, now we have to save the country together. I appeal to all the people of Delhi to join us in large numbers"
Kejriwal had earlier been granted interim bail by the Supreme Court till June 1 in the Delhi excise policy case.

"The first mistake made by the BJP was to arrest Arvind Kejriwal, and this proved to be loss-making for the BJP in the elections. Ever since his arrest, Arvind Kejriwal managed to stay in the narrative of our country. He has been granted bail for election campaigning," he added.

"On behalf of the people of the country, I wholeheartedly thank the Supreme Court. Arvind Kejriwal ji did amazing work in Delhi and Punjab. Today when he has been released from jail, there is a wave of happiness and hope in the entire country which will translate into votes. We will win with a huge margin," AAP MP Swati Maliwal said.
Source