Indian prepares Blue Print of Abbotabad style incursion

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here we go, while Pakistanis after doing a fake session of the parliament have gone back to their slavery of the USA, Indians are doing preparation for Abbotabad style incursion.
Now what? Are they going to fool and lie to people yet again, or we will just be spectators once again while name of Pakistan is destroyed world over?
I just can not understand the mentality and planning of our leaders and especially about this useless General Kiyani.

India prepares blueprint to do an Abbottabad in Pakistan

New Delhi: After the killing of world's deadliest terrorist Osama Bin Laden by the US Navy SEALs in Pakstan's Abbottabad, India has initiated strategy to launch an Abbottabad-style commando strike on the soil of the neighbouring country.
The Indian government held talks with the armed forces to discuss the strategy on how the operation will be carried out. For this, blueprint have been prepared, which include better and rigorous training to the commando forces and to provide them with necessary resources.

In a measure to prevent any such action by Pakistan, India will emphasize on the need to increase effective radar coverage at Eastern and Southern shores.

According to sources, the Indian capabilities to carry out an Abbottabad-type operation in Pakistan was discussed in a joint meeting of top commandoes on Friday. In a projection presented in the meeting it was discussed that though Indian forces are capable of doing an Abbottabad but there is a scarcity of necessary resources which can become a hurdle in the operation.

Al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden was killed in a US raid in his Abbottabad compound in Pakistan on May 2.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NA...-an-abbottabad-in-pakistani-soil-2122826.html

T

terex

why are you panicking ??

India will not send helicopter !!we will only send commandos by same boat which were used by LET,JUD to send kasab and his gang from karachi !! we will only target dawood ibhrahim,shakeel ,hafees saeed and other 30-40 people who are hiding in pakistan.

we wont even disclose it in our media!!

If pakistan handles these people , try them ,extradite to us :we wont have to waste energy !!

Its responsiblity of pakistan govt to prove whether they want peace with india or not !!

Peace cant take place with those fugitives living in pakistan,continuing to carry out attacks against india,running under world gang from karachi!!

Its simple:you are with us or against us

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think that they want plenty of their wives to be widows and their sisters to be mistresses of Pakistanis. Ok we are ready for any such combat and indeed India would be the greatest loser. InshaAllah

T

terex

I think that they want plenty of their wives to be widows and their sisters to be mistresses of Pakistanis. Ok we are ready for any such combat and indeed India would be the greatest loser. InshaAllah

it didnt happen in 65,71,siachin,kargil!!

India has been talking to pakistan peacefully and requesting it to hand over these terrorists i mentioned !!So its simple :Do or Die

1.Either hand them over to us or face it!!

just like paksitan govt said :out non state actors performed mumbai attack!!india will say the same :our non state actors perform the operation to kill the indian most wanted hiding in pakistan!!

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Mind games. Theycan only brag about it in their media. Agar karna hota to media me na kehte aram se tyari karte auroperation kar dete. Its not only lack of resources but also courage

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Here we go, while Pakistanis after doing a fake session of the parliament have gone back to their slavery of the USA, Indians are doing preparation for Abbotabad style incursion.
Now what? Are they going to fool and lie to people yet again, or we will just be spectators once again while name of Pakistan is destroyed world over?
I just can not understand the mentality and planning of our leaders and especially about this useless General Kiyani.

$ talks bro. India will attack JUD hea quarter prearranged with Zardari. Zardari and army will make 'strong protest' and everything will be bygone. Zaradri will be laughing to the bank. India/US will pay him at least a $1M to let India bomb us.

This is truly an azab by Allah

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
$ talks bro. India will attack JUD hea quarter prearranged with Zardari. Zardari and army will make 'strong protest' and everything will be bygone. Zaradri will be laughing to the bank. India/US will pay him at least a $1M to let India bomb us.

This is truly an azab by Allah

Man, do zardari and kiyani wanted to be killed by police and sergeants?? if yes thn they are definitely gonna do this otherwise i am not seeing the same case with indians...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brothers Assalam-o-alaikum
I agree to Bro Gazoo on this..
People like TEREX can make any comments they want, but see the reality.
Our generals & govt are stooges, they also want to get rid of these personalities so that they cannot be pushed to act.
Also dont neglect 12May & Benazir Assasination riots in Karachi...
Pakistan is fertile in MEER JAFAR & MEER SADIQ, there are many HIRED KILLERS readily available to do the job without Indian Boots on ground.
Trust me due to current situation every secret agency (MOSSAD & RAW) want to make a score like 2nd May incident..
==============================
Dont just ignore as bluff from indian member, Russia want to take revenge from both USA & PAKISTAN.
So by lying down we are allowing every enemy to settle their past scores..
May ALLAH give us hidayat & safe us from all these evil plans.

crankthskunk

I agree brothers; we have got the problem of corrupt leaders and General(s).

I only said General(s) because I am positively sure about Kiyani; he is not right at all. He got too much baggage from Musharaf.

The sad part of operation in Abbotabad is they agreed to such a lousy deal for Pakistan on really bad terms and conditions.

Day by day I am getting 100% convinced that this operation was a joint drama staged for two reasons. One is obvious Obama's popularity, second is closure on 9/11 and withdrawal from Afghanistan. Without Osama's death announcement it was difficult for the Americans. They invaded Afghanistan on the pretext of finishing the book, which obviously mean OBL death or capture.

Pakistanis should have insisted to the Americans for some other kind of operation, like Seals coming through by land etc with permission from Pakistan, even if the Americans wanted to take all the credit. But there was a problem of sovereignty and Pakistan's stated position, "no boots on the ground". Hence the solution was air incursion with declaration Pakistan was not aware and got napping. This once again adopted on the same principle of sovereignty. Therefore, our dishonest leaders decided for this option, which turns out to be the worst of all, if nothing else but for propaganda purposes by the enemies of Pakistan.

If they have agreed to Americans actions on Pakistani soil, people would have asked the obvious question, why Pakistan allowed our sovereignty to be breach and did not conduct the operation themselves on Pakistani soil? To avoid this question they accepted the worst option of claiming incompetence or lack of technical capabilities of Radar detection of stealth choppers.

Stealth was only used by Americans to give this story credibility. If the Americans were not incompetent and did not idiotically crashed the helicopter in the middle of the operation despite having no interruptions or attacks either by the baddies or Pakistanis, the story of Chinooks would have not be made public.

The fact that Chinooks were not stealth, blows the concocted story wide open. Why they were not detected. To say, they flown from either Kabul or Jalalabad after a black hawk was crashed is a no brainer. It would take more than hour and twenty minutes for Chinook to reach Abbotabad provided the copters and crew were ready to move immediately. But funnily enough the remaining copter and Crew would have been on the scene of incident for 1 1/2 hour. Can you imagine this scenario?

Then questions, how radar failed to detect Chinooks?
Why the copters were not shoot down despite at least 3 to 4 hours or even more if we consider the story they were in Manshera area before reaching Abbotabad?

This operation was almost impossible to pull given the complexities and uncertainties involved. Whatever they may be Americans are not that efficient, proven over and over again. They only succeed in ground operations because of their air superiority and by using overwhelming force. But air power is not the solution it can never win you war and even winning a battle is open to questions. If this was the case, they would have won in Afghanistan by just bombing their enemies. This did not happen in 10 years, and despite the so called surge tactics adopted first by McCrystal and now by Petraus. They couldn’t even clear one small area in Kandahar.

What our leaders have done is that they have set a very bad precedent, even though it did not happen in reality but it is announced as such, until news is leak of how and what lies were told to the world, this would remain as the story and officials facts.

Whether OBL was dead years ago (more likely) than killed now, is irrelevant only for the purpose of this operation. He is dead nevertheless, which gives American chance to announce their withdrawal from July 2011. My guess is he was dead for years, but Americans were waiting for opportune moment to announce his death. This is quite obvious from the fact OBL was unarmed according to the accounts, but was still murdered for no reasons. You can not produce a dead man, so he has to be killed armed or not armed. Then we have to deal with ever changing operation details. 40 people in the operation, another 100’s on the ground in Abbotabad, in situation rooms across Afghanistan, in Pentagon, in CIA offices, in White House. And still the stories keep changing?

The questions for us are why our senseless leaders accepted this option, and what they got in return for our international humiliations?

Mark my words, when the truth is out, Kiyani would be the worst General of Pakistan’s history, and that would be some achievement considering he had Yaha Khan and Musharaf to beat to obtain this coveted title.

He has given Indians chance to use it as a propaganda tool, boost and put forward ridiculous theories.

Remember my analysis, when the truth is out gradually, you can reflect back on my analysis, and find I was right up to the mark.

Last edited:

canadian

why are you panicking ??

India will not send helicopter !!we will only send commandos by same boat which were used by LET,JUD to send kasab and his gang from karachi !! we will only target dawood ibhrahim,shakeel ,hafees saeed and other 30-40 people who are hiding in pakistan.

we wont even disclose it in our media!!

If pakistan handles these people , try them ,extradite to us :we wont have to waste energy !!

Most Welcome !!
Can you tell us how many commandos are coming as we have to dig graves and keep them ready or if you guys prefer then we can burn their bodies.There is also a possibility that body parts are completely disseminated.In that case you can take the matter to United Nations and we will sit and talk over there.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree brothers; we have got the problem of corrupt leaders and General(s).

I only said General(s) because I am positively sure about Kiyani; he is not right at all. He got too much baggage from Musharaf.

The sad part of operation in Abbotabad is they agreed to such a lousy deal for Pakistan on really bad terms and conditions.

man! you hit the nail....

When Patriots is in power my motto will be: tell the truth or if you cant, dont lie, simply say: I am not prepared to comment at this time. case closed. No lies no deception no nothin

crankthskunk

i told u dont take terex as bluff.
They have their operatives and our agencies are silent..
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ear..PAF-base-area-(Three-consecutive-blasts)

No doubt about their operatives. But who has given them the chance to enter Pakistan? After letting the CIA in, others moved in without any doubts. I keep repeating we have to get rid of traitors like Haqqani, Malik and Zardari. Without it we wouldn't control it. I repeat again MQM is providing sanctuary to the traitors and terrorists in Karachi, with sophisticated arms and vehicles etc.

We have the example of Iraq and how traitors worked for Americans, but we still didnt learn or even learning now.

Who is calling back Musharaf the traitor? Who is calling back Haqqani for provide so many visas to Indians from Dubai? Only in our country your enemy get visa by stating on the form, the resident during their stay would be in the President House.

These PPP crooks have really made Pakistan a laughing stock. Look at Zardari; he does not say a single word. So much has happened in the Country in last few days, what did he do? Except writings a treacherous column in American Newspaper?

We should be working on war footing considering how quickly things are happening in the Country. Do you see any urgency in the Country?
Zardari, Gilani all quite, PPP ministers and spokesperson run from TV stations. Instead they sent people like Abidi, Sharmila and Qayyum Jatoi. Dont you think these thieves are making mockery of our intelligence day after day?

I said it many times, only option, sealed the borders with Afghanistan, say America good bye, no we are not with you or against you, get out of our country and take your aid with you. Then go for a ruthless drive of cleaning the country from all foreigners and criminals. Use all your assets to do counter measures to hit your enemies.

To save money Instead of relaying on Americans help, we tell Gilani and Zardari no foreign trips, cut down your extravagant expenses, get rid of ministries which you are distributing for political favours, like you personally pay their expenses and perks.

Arrest people who are helping to divert the investigations of corruption cases.

Our great CJ to start making some decisions for a change, and calling the assistance of the Army to implement the decisions if this corrupt PPP Government does not carry out its instructions in letter and spirit. CJ instead of only recovering money from the thieves send them to jail for long sentences. In no other country the crooks go Scott-free by just returning the loot. What kind of Judge are you and what kind of Justice is this, that thieves go free as long as they return the money back? What happened to the idea, criminals should be punished?

I just can not understand how our country is running.