India-US secret game : the Butterfly Effect Theory

garry317

Banned
pakistais are delusional..every theory can be sold in pakistan and they believe it(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

msrx5jj2

Citizen
pakistais are delusional..every theory can be sold in pakistan and they believe it(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

You cannot put forth an argument because you are either ignorant or hiding something. Learn to argue a point, not post childish comments.

msrx5jj2

Citizen
Your discourse is unnecessary aggressive. Butterfly Effect is a recognized theory. It is used by strategists to bring in a social change.

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)

with apologies to respected members a more suitable response deserved.

@$$h01e go back to your $h1th01e where you belong... if you dont have anything reasonable to argu otherwise just zip...how many times we have to slap you lunatic d0gz not to come here?

garry317

Banned
with apologies to respected members a more suitable response deserved.

@$$h01e go back to your $h1th01e where you belong... if you dont have anything reasonable to argu otherwise just zip...how many times we have to slap you lunatic d0gz not to come here?

keep selling theories,there is no need to change the society.you ppl are already prone to the changes ..this is done by RAw,Cia...and HARP was responsible for floods,India is behind karachi situation..bla bla n..bla .

and regarding to ur last paragraph,get out from ur bath tub,there is huge world outside it.whole world slaps you but u ppl dont hesitate to support terrorist

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know but what if it isn't propoganda? At first i thought it is a spoof on the lines of nadeem paracha. But i am not so sure anymore. And the author is a pakistani himself. Read the by-line.
the amount of propaganda in that article is making my head spin..:lol:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know but what if it isn't propoganda? At first i thought it is a spoof on the lines of nadeem paracha. But i am not so sure anymore. And the author is a pakistani himself. Read the by-line.

yeah, i saw that the author is a pakistani himself..well only god knows what the truth is...but the way it was written screamed propaganda to me..

msrx5jj2

Citizen
After reading this you can decide what social change is in the offing and who is wearing raspberry berets and bringing it about.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...its-own-war-on-terror/articleshow/9855842.cms
The story above is totally false. You find hunger in India and not in Pakistan. Over 400 million Indians live under the poverty line while the government is spending billions on its armed forces. One day, the Indian people will revolt on this primitive polity.

msrx5jj2

Citizen
yeah, i saw that the author is a pakistani himself..well only god knows what the truth is...but the way it was written screamed propaganda to me..
You should rather discussed the paper instead of giving general remarks, which are devoid of any theme.

msrx5jj2

Citizen
The issue of india-us-secret-game has fully exposed. It is the Indians and the unethical US generals and ruthless CIA who have betrayed Pakistan and stabbed it in the back. It is also true that the Indians release water during monsoon to cause flood and devastation in Pakistan. In Kararchi the activities of Indian RAW is well documented. The RAW agents act through financing target and random killings. However, the will of God would prevail. Mother Nature is punishing New York with the worst tornado in the history of the city.Similarly the words of God would foil Indian conspiracies and designs.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

this is hindus method.

baghal main churii munh main raam raam.

our elders who lived with hindus before pakistan made taught us one thing...that never be deceived by hindus sweet words...as they say raam raam from mouth and will embrace you but when your guard will be down they will stab you in the back.

the aman ki ashaa morons answer me one thing...
if india is such a friend of ours than why has it put a captured green pakistani tank(from 1971 war) in ajmeer shareef main place?ajmeer shareef is a place which many muslims and pakistanis visit in india when they go there,,,and indian government to humilate them has put this captured pakistani tank from dhaka right at the most central place of ajmeer shareef.
any pakistani who calls for aman ki ashaa (even when kashmiris are being raped and killed) should settle in india.we dont want such people here.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The truth is always an area between fiction and reality.And sometimes we have a blind spot which does not let us see the truth. I am not denying that anything can go wrong in india. But anything can go wrong anywhere in the world.Which is why we need to read these stories and see the warning flags. I might agree with you that poverty does not exist in pakistan but on tv your people are saying that economic reasons are pushing people towards lawlessness. If X is exploiting Y, definitely there is some weakness that is being exploited isn't it? Think about it.:)
The story above is totally false. You find hunger in India and not in Pakistan. Over 400 million Indians live under the poverty line while the government is spending billions on its armed forces. One day, the Indian people will revolt on this primitive polity.

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=21439]garry317[/MENTION]...think my earlier slap was not hard enough for you... oh just realised you are an Endian... aren't you.
you wont go away like this... tooo obsessed with pakistan.. let us live in our bubble... what made you get out of your $h1th013 called Endia? why you cant find anyone to talk to there?? or you are too low cast?

go away man... look after your country and try to bring Hindi back to your southern state. This is not the forum for Endia... its for us to discuss our issues.