India abducted newly wed Pakistani couple from Nepal, tortured them, forced them to confess being IS

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is bat mai koi shuk nahee k Hindu Yahoodiaon ki Nasal mai se hain , In pe kabi bhorasa ne kia ja sakta!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Love how this thread has become a Hindu-bashing thread rather than a simple case of human rights and diplomacy.

Thank you for losing the plot once again, siasat.pk k beyaqal members!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is bat mai koi shuk nahee k Hindu Yahoodiaon ki Nasal mai se hain , In pe kabi bhorasa ne kia ja sakta!
jaisa k dunya ab Musalmano ko har waqt TERRORIST kehti rehti hai na?

jab khud ki zehniyat aisay kheyalat sey bhari hui ho...phir kya kehna aap ka?

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"They went to Nepal for their honey moon"

Why they went to Nepal? my first question is.
Same way Indian abducted Ajmal Kasab. Same drama again.

ISI has become a nightmare for India.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
"They went to Nepal for their honey moon"

Why they went to Nepal? my first question is.
Same way Indian abducted Ajmal Kasab. Same drama again.

ISI has become a nightmare for India.

Because Nepal is a cheap tourist destination for people around the world, and Pakistanis dont require a visa to visit Nepal.

Oh and Nepalese actually like Pakistanis more than Indians. Many Nepalese despise India too.

gottiII

Banned
Because Nepal is a cheap tourist destination for people around the world, and Pakistanis dont require a visa to visit Nepal.

Oh and Nepalese actually like Pakistanis more than Indians. Many Nepalese despise India too.

APML. Yes. No. One sentence explanation. Go.

gottiII

Banned
No. Its a joke of a party and Musharraf is a has-been idiot that should retire into obscurity as all dictators before him.

If you weren't out to devour innocent minds and create sectarianism.

We could've had a serious debate on the issue.
Your vote will go to a religious party next election so not the vote I am planning to tap.(bigsmile)

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you weren't out to devour innocent minds and create sectarianism.

We could've had a serious debate on the issue.
Your vote will go to a religious party next election so not the vote I am planning to tap.(bigsmile)
"create" sectarianism? read the last 1400 years of Muslim history: SECTARIANISM IS PART AND PARCEL OF IT!

and nigga plz. I aint voting for any "mazhabi jamaat". Full stop.