India: A dangerous place to be a woman.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
my point exactly! India ki aurton ki fikar hai...Syria ki aurton ki fiqar hai...aur apni aurton kay haqooq kay liyay kuch nahin karna...(serious)..worry about others, sure...they are humans too and we should be concerned about them...but why the lack of concern for our own society?
پاکستان میں مردوں کی فکر کسی کو نہی ہے

روز مر تو رہے ہیں ، ہم پھر بھی ڈھیٹ بنے ہوے ہیں

بچے ہیں تو وہ خسرے سے مر رہے ہیں ، پولیو کی ویکسین ہی نہی پلائی جاتی

یہاں تو عورتوں سے بات کرنا کا ہی ڈھنگ نہی ہے ، دیکھ تو رہی ہیں آپ​

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mohtarma, thank you for bestowing your papal crown of leadership - yes, we lead by example for Pakistan; so when you begin to worry more for Pakistan than defending another country on this thread/Forum, you 'ld come back and there may also be ample examples for you to follow! Cheers!

I thought it was supposed to be a goodbye the last time? :13:...anyway you are very welcome...:P...and no hard feelings...I apologize...I was just angry and well you were in wrong place, I mean wrong thread at wrong time and I took it out on you...sorry again...

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sorry:(:( but I see that Imranpak is turning into another Modern Fakir:(. I was shocked to see his name on the thread I almost throw up.

Since this upsets you a lot I will not respond to Modern Fakir's next two threads:( I will be in a bit of pain but I will make that scarifice:(

You are too sensitive about India being criticised. I have similar views when such things are revealed about Pakistan, brushing problems under the carpet will not make them disappear.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان میں مردوں کی فکر کسی کو نہی ہے

روز مر تو رہے ہیں ، ہم پھر بھی ڈھیٹ بنے ہوے ہیں

بچے ہیں تو وہ خسرے سے مر رہے ہیں ، پولیو کی ویکسین ہی نہی پلائی جاتی

یہاں تو عورتوں سے بات کرنا کا ہی ڈھنگ نہی ہے ، دیکھ تو رہی ہیں آپ​

haan yeh bhi hai...I guess its true...you see something inhumane happening for a long time, you get desensitized to it...which is why I am against the awara media showing us violent footage..and you can see the results of that already...people are burning and jumping to death from a burning building and people are busy shooting vidoes with cameras..:(

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought it was supposed to be a goodbye the last time? :13:...anyway you are very welcome...:P...and no hard feelings...I apologize...I was just angry and well you were in wrong place, I mean wrong thread at wrong time and I took it out on you...sorry again...

No worries, madam.... have a good day/good night! au revoir!

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is nothing. If you really want to know the most dangerous place for women on earth than you got to watch PBS documentary " Outlawed in Pakistan " It was shown in US twice, whenever its on youtube I will post here.

It shows how the women are raped and than jailed by the state in Pakistan I don't think there is any other country besides Afghanistan where such things happen.

Grow up baby. As Huma said condemn what is condemnable.. Come on do it. Come out of your fantasies and face the harsh realities of your india. unicorn doesn't exist.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sorry:(:( but I see that Imranpak is turning into another Modern Fakir:(. I was shocked to see his name on the thread I almost throw up.

Since this upsets you a lot I will not respond to Modern Fakir's next two threads:( I will be in a bit of pain but I will make that scarifice:(

Seems that modern fakir is giving you hard time. He has really pissed you off. [hilar][hilar][hilar]

AsifAlvi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
حیرت ہے جس ملک میں پانچ پانچ سالہ بچیوں کو زیادتی کے بعد قتل کر دیا جاتا ہو اس ملک کے لوگ پڑوسی پر انگلیاں اٹھا رہے ہیں

modern.fakir

See HUMA i told you :) ....anyone sharing anything about India in good faith is targetted because some Indians dont want us sharing their news. So that the truth is not exposed and the condition of women there may remain miserable forwever.

BUT indians can use our negative news against us. YOu see how some particular indians jump on a thread to derail it ??

This is what I meant that the problem is there mindset
(bigsmile)
again? :doh::banghead:...can't we just condemn what is condemnable without turning it into a pak vs. india issue? :(

modern.fakir

@Unicorn

Your Not going to be sleeping easy tonite as you've had a HUMILIATING start and will be having an even more horrendous end to the day [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

He thinks about me as his worst night mare !
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Seems that modern fakir is giving you hard time. He has really pissed you off.