In case of atomic attack cow dung can save you from atomic radiation- Indian Expert

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"badi" ch@ddie alert. Even bhaibarood spotted this ch@ddie the other day who pretends to be Pakistani.

badi mushkil se hote hai jahan me terrorists chutiye paida ? ? ? ?

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
badi mushkil se hote hai jahan me chutiye paida ? ? ? ?
100% true in describing yourself. How much low self esteem do you have or how depressing your life has to be to pretend to be Pakistani on this forum only to be caught by not typing "badi" and "saajish" ? ? ? Saari mehnat pe paani pher dia ya phir gao mootar pher dia? Jay Siri Paye! ? ? ?

RAW AGENT

100% true in describing yourself. How much low self esteem do you have or how depressing your life has to be to pretend to be Pakistani on this forum only to be caught by not typing "badi" and "saajish" ? ? ? Saari mehnat pe paani pher dia ya phir gao mootar pher dia? Jay Siri Paye! ? ? ?

abe tum log hum qadiani ,hindus, masihi ,sikh ko pakistan me rahne nahi dete persecute karte ho , hamari ladkia utha lete ho musalman bana lete ho , mujhe america me asylum lena pada

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
there are religious idiots on both sides.

Our Barelvis have more or less same approach to religion and the world knows that Khawar Maneka said that Bushra asked for divorce from him as she was told by Jins to marry Imran !

RAW AGENT

This is one of the war strategies we will use..and every thing is fair in war and love...
No beimani my dear! ?

we will use nano tech refined gobar which will be of the size of mili microns which will be spread on the base of silicon that will not wash out by water . that will not be even visible by hubble telescope of dabboo fawwad chowdhry . ? ? ?

RAW AGENT

there are religious idiots on both sides.

Our Barelvis have more or less same approach to religion and the world knows that Khawar Maneka said that Bushra asked for divorce from him as she was told by Jins to marry Imran !

jinnat biwi uda le gaye ?

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
we will use nano tech refined gobar which will be of the size of mili microns which will be spread on the base of silicon that will not wash out by water . that will not be even visible by hubble telescope of dabboo fawwad chowdhry . ? ? ?
Ok in that case our war strategy will be to send some butchers to skin you guys off before dropping bombs....Ab is mein kia
Teray har harbay ka ilaj hay meray pass?.... ?

RAW AGENT

Ok in that case our war strategy will be to send some butchers to skin you guys off before dropping bombs....Ab is mein kia
Teray har harbay ka ilaj hay meray pass?.... ?

butchers surrender very easily...???