Imran Khan's Speech @ PTI's 23rd March Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsaa - **Official Update Thread*

desan

PMLn is already avoiding to commit to Minar-e-pakistan jelsa.

It was difficult with patwaris.

Without patwaris.....

Pakistani92

Re: **Official Update Thread** - PTI's March 23rd 2013 Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa (post all updates here)

بھائی حال کو ہمیشہ ماضی کے ترازو میں ہی تولا جاتا ہے

ha tu tabh he tu Pakistan ki halath kharab hai ky mazi mein PMLN/PPP ny bherra gharq kia iss quom ka......

lurker

This Jalsa sucked. The organization sucked. And then God's rain washed it all away. Lastly I absolutely hate the way speeches are given in Pakistani Jalsas. There were so many people on top of the trailer that at first glance it was hard to even spot Imran Khan. And why the hell are there 20 million people around Imran Khan while he is at the podium? Can't Pakistanis ever give space to speakers? If you look at most of Jinnah's speeches at jalsas, Jinnah stands alone at the podium. These are little things, but they do make a difference. The Leader should stand alone while delivering his speech.

Just_one

521506_525232080852550_198778863_n.jpg

knower

Re: PTI Tiger Message to All PTI Fans!

LOL,hacked?

Universal teeeri waja say meraay 8 min Zaya ho gaye per chaal teeera monh baandh karne k liya 8 min ki khaair hay..:P

Yeeh dekh noooray ka sab say bara supporter or Maryam nawaz ka naaaukar kia keh raha hay...(omg)

57cb3122699138893e14a5637265e179.png

1317950e34a2329d87e07d30c178f42d.png

This Jalsa sucked. The organization sucked. And then God's rain washed it all away. Lastly I absolutely hate the way speeches are given in Pakistani Jalsas. There were so many people on top of the trailer that at first glance it was hard to even spot Imran Khan. And why the hell are there 20 million people around Imran Khan while he is at the podium? Can't Pakistanis ever give space to speakers? If you look at most of Jinnah's speeches at jalsas, Jinnah stands alone at the podium. These are little things, but they do make a difference. The Leader should stand alone while delivering his speech.
pakistanis have gone crazy with this rain speech and you saying this jalsa sucked?.....(bigsmile)............20 miliion people........[hilar].

lurker

pakistanis have gone crazy with this rain speech and you saying this jalsa sucked?.....(bigsmile)............20 miliion people........[hilar].
What I find odd is that granted Imran Khan talks a lot how we all should not keep voting in the same dynasties in power. And there are some hardcore Sharif and PPP supporters in Pakistan. But it looks like PTI followers also have a hardcore support for Imran Khan. And each supporter of their particular leader in Pakistan thinks their leader is flawless and can say or do no wrong. *THIS* is the status quo.

hardcore supporters may be, but you can't call pti part of status quo on that factor......it is not a dynastic party and has never been in power........

lurker

hardcore supporters may be, but you can't call pti part of status quo on that factor......it is not a dynastic party and has never been in power........
It's not about just dynasties. It's about the belief that your leader is infallible and supporting everything about him. How many times have you seen a particular senator stand up in parliament and vote against a bill his own party supports? I haven't. Do you know what that means? That means the senator is a puppet. By the constitution he is supposed to work for the state of Pakistan. He is under their employ and NOT his party's. This view is precipitated down to the common Pakistani. *THIS* is the status quo. If you "Free" your senator then all of a sudden instead of 3 parties or 5 parties you have EVERY single senator with a mind of his/her own. I like Imran Khan. I really do. But I don't see eye to eye with him on many issues. I also think he makes a lot of mistakes. You ask a PTI supporter this and he/she will tell you thats impossible. If the other parties represent Dynasties then Imran Khan's party represents zealots.

don't know much how it works there.........but when the party issue a whip to vote an MP can't vote against a bill his/her party supports.........
if every member of parliament starts having own mind.......then don't you think it will be a case of too many cooks spoil the broth.........(bigsmile)

lurker

don't know much how it works there.........but when the party issue a whip to vote an MP can't vote against a bill his/her party supports.........
if every member of parliament starts having own mind.......then don't you think it will be a case of too many cooks spoil the broth.........(bigsmile)
That's how it happens in the US Senate. Every senator may be part of some party or the other, but they are free to vote as they see fit. Too many cooks probably spoil the broth, but these guys aren't cooks. They are senators who represent their constituencies. Not their Parties. These senators are under the employ of the State of Pakistan, not their parties. THIS is the real Status quo. Not what Imran Khan keeps talking about. You need to free the senate.

US case is different.......it is a presidential democracy..........in case of parliamentary democracy if the governing party loses the vote on a bill then it loses the confidence of the house and the PM has to resign and the govt. collapses..........
but I don't totally disagree with what you are saying and do understand where you are coming from.......:)

Programmer

Re: Ppp , pmln, pti

This way of thinking about the performance of a party or govt. has destroyed Pakistan till now. You are 19 years old that's why thinking in this way otherwise these projects are just to fool the people.

If Nawaz would do a huge investment in Education and Health sector in his first term from 1990 till 1993, he and we would reap the crop now and IK would no space in current politics.

Countries don't develop with making big bridges and motorways. IF Buildings and Bridges are the sign of development then UAE and Saudia would be the most developed countries of the world. They seem developed due to their wealth of Oil otherwise to defend Kaaba, Saudi ask Pakistani Army for defense. All their development depends on European countries.

We have to change our thinking about development. Your mentioned projects are not development but the way to create more commission and to get more votes and to show such projects to impress stupid people but if they invest in Education and Health, they can't get attention of their voters because such investment take time to give results.
U think that a govt.can do work in 2 - 3 years... har bar 2 se zada saal to milay nai nawaz ko... us me bhi itna ho gya... o soche aik 5 saal poore ho jate to kya hona tha

I think you don't know anything about surroundings. In India, a CM in Behar has changed the whole Bihar Province in just 3 years from Education to Economy, Agriculture to Law and order.

Google it for details.

In the 2010 state elections Bihar's current Chief Minister Nitish Kumar-led government won 206 seats out of 243 seats.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] In contrast to prior governments, which had played on divisions of caste and religion, Kumar's governance has been based on economic development, curbs on crime and corruption and greater social equality for all sections of society.[SUP][64][/SUP][SUP][65][/SUP] Since 2010, the government has confiscated the properties of corrupt officials and redeployed them as schools buildings.[SUP][66][/SUP] Simultaneously they introduced Bihar Special Court Act to curb crime.[SUP][67][/SUP] It has also legislated for a two-hour break on Fridays, including lunch, to enable Muslim employees to pray and thus cut down on post-lunch absenteeism by them.[SUP][68]
[/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bihar

http://www.theweekendleader.com/page.php?cy=Causes&id=420&title=Perfect-justice

2-3 years are more than enough for development and to satisfy the people but this time N-League had 5 Full Years but the results are negative in every aspect e.g. in Agriculture Growth, Economy, Education, Children Enrollment etc. They destroyed all the money on showcase projects with very less effect but didn't set the direction of the Development at least in Punjab. They couldn't even developed Lahore completely.

Just see this example of your CM for an Example that how is he serious about the problem of the country?

Programmer

I think you don't know anything about surroundings. In India, a CM in Behar has changed the whole Bihar Province in just 3 years from Education to Economy, Agriculture to Law and order.

Google it for details.

In the 2010 state elections Bihar's current Chief Minister Nitish Kumar-led government won 206 seats out of 243 seats.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] In contrast to prior governments, which had played on divisions of caste and religion, Kumar's governance has been based on economic development, curbs on crime and corruption and greater social equality for all sections of society.[SUP][64][/SUP][SUP][65][/SUP] Since 2010, the government has confiscated the properties of corrupt officials and redeployed them as schools buildings.[SUP][66][/SUP] Simultaneously they introduced Bihar Special Court Act to curb crime.[SUP][67][/SUP] It has also legislated for a two-hour break on Fridays, including lunch, to enable Muslim employees to pray and thus cut down on post-lunch absenteeism by them.[SUP][68]
[/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bihar

http://www.theweekendleader.com/page.php?cy=Causes&id=420&title=Perfect-justice

2-3 years are more than enough for development and to satisfy the people but this time N-League had 5 Full Years but the results are negative in every aspect e.g. in Agriculture Growth, Economy, Education, Children Enrollment etc. They destroyed all the money on showcase projects with very less effect but didn't set the direction of the Development at least in Punjab. They couldn't even developed Lahore completely.

Just see this example of your CM for an Example that how is he serious about the problem of the country?

You r going wrong brother.. a lot of projects have been built.. aap usay chahe to election stunt keh len but kaam puray Pakistan me sab se zada Punjab me hua h... and us bihar k leader jese loag bht kam hote hn.. jo Nawaz nai h.. aur imran to bilkul bhi nai h... kiun k wo sirf barhaken marta h.. soonami marcha, NATO supply p dharna, civil nafarmani ki tehreek.. in sab me se kya kia imran ne awami taqat k hote huay... 11 october k jalse tak me bhi us ka supporter tha.. but phir iqtadaar ki lalach me har baat bhool gya wo.. aur jhoota ban gya... jis se me ne chor dia k ye banda apni baat p qaaim nai reh sakta... aur bhi lakhon ne chora to aap khud dekh len k us waqt kya maqbooliat thi aur aaj kya haal h us ki maqbooliat ka.. aur nawaz shareef 2011 me bilkul down hogya tha... but Imran ne jhoot bol bol k usay khud hi upar kr dia

Then why should we test Nawaz again if you said not IK. I think IK is more able (I am not comparing him with Nitish Kumar) than anybody else in Pakistan because such things don't need any Rocket science. Any development needs Sincerity and honesty and both these things are there in IK. You can't see these thing then wait for few years to get mature enough to understand.

I also criticise many things of IK but we have no choice other than him. Even when he announced Civil disobedience, in no Time I said "O- man you shouldn't say that". But as I know he is not very much good in politics and announces things without giving a re-think. And the rest of your blames are just baseless and not true otherwise provide the proof.

I think if IK did 20% of his claims, things would be much better. I am not taking IK to operate with 100% efficiency.

BTW when PTI did Jalsa on 11 Oct? I think you are talking about 30th Oct. :)

Allowing people in the party seem to be a blunder but when he realized his mistake, he gave a rethought to it and tried to fix the things by Elections in the party which had started the cleansing of the party. PTI Elections had some problem but it was the first time in the history so we have to ignore it and hope for the future to not repeat in near future. As we can see there are very little good people live in Pakistan then why would we expect that PTI should have 100% Clean and Poise people. It is not Possible in the whole world even.

Regarding IK's Lie: If you were considering IK as an Angel, then it was your FAULT (due to you young and emotional age). For me he is a human being and he will do mistake but the best thing of IK is that when he realise his mistake, he try to rectify.

I will also ask a question in this way that if any of your parent or your elder tells Lie, do you Leave him forever? I can give many mistakes of IK here but I wouldn't. I belong to Mohmand Agency but PTI and IK don't focus on it but still I support PTI for the larger interest of Pakistan. Mohmand Agency is nothing as compare to Pakistan.

Despite of your reservations do you have any other good option? If yes, please let me know so that I should start support him.