Imran Khan's Speech @ PTI's 23rd March Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsaa - **Official Update Thread*

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: After Watching Today's Tsunami : جا خان میں نئی کھیڈدا

yeh badshah salamat(nawaz and shahbaz) aik car lift lock nahi kar saktay. They think people are stupid aur un kay darbari hi rahay gai. lekin ab aisa nahi ho ga. INSHALLAH
Pagri Imran khan pay ziyada saj rahi hay

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

notice the number of the chair lift 32

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو صحافی حضرات یہ رہے ہیں کہہ کے اس جلسے میں 30 اکتوبر والے جلسے جیسا جوش و خروش نہیں تھا انکو ہوش کے ناخن لینا چاہیں. میں 30 اکتوبر والے جلسے میں بھی موجود تھا اور 23 مارچ والے میں بھی لیکن جتنا جوش اور جتنا ولولا 23 کو دیکھا وہ نہ تو 30 اکتوبر کے جلسے میں تھا، نہ کراچی کے جلسے میں تھا ، نہ راولپنڈی کے جلسے میں تھا اور نہ ہی فیصل آباد کے جلسے میں تھا.
ہر کویی اپنے لیڈر کی بات غور سے سن رہا تھا اور خوشی سے دیوانہ وار جھوم رہا تھا

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Ppp , pmln, pti

i m a karachiti and 19 year old... agar noora keh k khushi milti h to kh len... but Ye socho k aaj tak PMLN ne 4.5 saal hi hakoomat ki h central govt. me... wo bhi 2 baar adhi adhi,,, phir bhi mototway ban gai, nuclear blast hogya, mass transit ban gya, Asia ka sab se bara bridge ban gya aur bhi bht projects hn..... to me khta hn k nawaz aur imran me se koi bhi best nai h... but dono behtar h.. to apas me larne k bajae PPP, MQM se laren aur mulk bachaaen

This way of thinking about the performance of a party or govt. has destroyed Pakistan till now. You are 19 years old that's why thinking in this way otherwise these projects are just to fool the people.

If Nawaz would do a huge investment in Education and Health sector in his first term from 1990 till 1993, he and we would reap the crop now and IK would no space in current politics.

Countries don't develop with making big bridges and motorways. IF Buildings and Bridges are the sign of development then UAE and Saudia would be the most developed countries of the world. They seem developed due to their wealth of Oil otherwise to defend Kaaba, Saudi ask Pakistani Army for defense. All their development depends on European countries.

We have to change our thinking about development. Your mentioned projects are not development but the way to create more commission and to get more votes and to show such projects to impress stupid people but if they invest in Education and Health, they can't get attention of their voters because such investment take time to give results.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
جو صحافی حضرات یہ رہے ہیں کہہ کے اس جلسے میں 30 اکتوبر والے جلسے جیسا جوش و خروش نہیں تھا انکو ہوش کے ناخن لینا چاہیں. میں 30 اکتوبر والے جلسے میں بھی موجود تھا اور 23 مارچ والے میں بھی لیکن جتنا جوش اور جتنا ولولا 23 کو دیکھا وہ نہ تو 30 اکتوبر کے جلسے میں تھا، نہ کراچی کے جلسے میں تھا ، نہ راولپنڈی کے جلسے میں تھا اور نہ ہی فیصل آباد کے جلسے میں تھا.

Such analysis is mostly given by those people who didn't attend the Jalsa and just rely on someone's info otherwise those Analysts who attended the Jalsa have different thinking.

I think dono.pay jach rahi hai... imran pay achi na.bhi.lagti tu mujhey achi lagtai lekin nawaz pay bori nahi lag rahi mujhey ..

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: **Live Video Streaming + Official Update Thread** - PTI's March 23rd 2013 Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa

You are right and I said that in my post that PTI had raised the bar itself with the October 30 jalsa.

Well, to be honest with you I wouldn't want to compare PTI with the two big parties. Since they are family limited companies with an aging support base. If you want to strictly compare the management and organizational aspects of public meetings then you have to look to Jamat-e-Islami or MQM.

The problem is that IK can't do everything himself. He has to delegate and what we are seeing is that as a people we have become unmanageable. Seems that people would only want to listen to IK and no one else as people don't seem to be in charge. I am talking at a very low level right now - for example the stage management.

I have written a few times on this forum that PTI must do something about the mini-chaos that engulfs the stage as soon as IK arrives. But at the same time, I do want the passion of PTI supporters to exude within reasonable limits. Now just think about the tightly choreographed events of Nawaz where there isn't a soul close, even the very people he is trying to lure are placed hundreds of feet away. Don't take me wrong, my dear Karachiite, but MQM's gatherings have a certain funereal flavor to them. Organizing (read: certain amount of coercion) may certainly be their thing, but as a neutral viewer I feel absolutely detached from the proceedings. Love or hate them, but PTI gatherings keep you hooked up simply by the nationalistic passion they bring forth! Don't they? ;)

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BGD9Vm-CIAIPc-M.jpg:large

PEOPLE STOOD THE GROUND UNTILL IK FINISHED THE SPEECH

Last edited:

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
im dying to share my experience of today/night........ALHUMDULILLAH.......yes i was there i was going crazy and even after IK finished speech we most of the crowd particularly youthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stayed it was so charged they just culdnt stop chanting slogans for IK we luveddddddddddddddddd our leader the great IK so much despite this heavily thunderous rain (one of my life's heavist rains i ever saw) ........................ the sound system was almost completely disrupted i guess only one set of speakers were working out of 8 i guess which were on IK's left side......we wud hardly understand a word coz of rain + bad sound ......but we kept responding the crowd was amazingly charged and energetic that wud even bring dead to life (by ALLAH's Will only) it was once in a lifetime experience i guess once in a ................ i'm out of words.........and yes definitely it was reasonably bigger than the last jalsa of 30th oct 2011

mrk123

Re: **Live Video Streaming + Official Update Thread** - PTI's March 23rd 2013 Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa

I have written a few times on this forum that PTI must do something about the mini-chaos that engulfs the stage as soon as IK arrives. But at the same time, I do want the passion of PTI supporters to exude within reasonable limits. Now just think about the tightly choreographed events of Nawaz where there isn't a soul close, even the very people he is trying to lure are placed hundreds of feet away.

Well, as I said before, any comparison to the two biggest parties of Pakistan is futile. I would not want that in a million years. I understand your point but you have to find a middle ground between passion, josh-o-jazba and junoon and utter chaos where people are shoving each other and interrupting the speaker.

Don't take me wrong, my dear Karachiite, but MQM's gatherings have a certain funereal flavor to them. Organizing (read: certain amount of coercion) may certainly be their thing, but as a neutral viewer I feel absolutely detached from the proceedings.

Its interesting you ignored that I also mentioned JI and latched on to MQM reference ;) By the way if you think that you would hurt my sensibilities if you criticize then nothing could be further from the truth. I am not a big fan of MQM and JI but even their harshest critics acknowledge their organizational and management skills. There is no harm or shame in admitting the pus points of and learning from your rivals.
Again, never in a million years I would like a speech like that of Altaf Hussain's or people in the audience as your typical supporters of MQM these days. But if you know about MQM public meetings in the late 80s then you would know what I am talking about. At that time your average MQM supporter had not turned into a robotic zombie ;)

Love or hate them, but PTI gatherings keep you hooked up simply by the nationalistic passion they bring forth! Don't they? ;)

Currently, apart from the relgious zealots who can whip up a lot of passion, I would tend to agree with you.

Not sure why you winked after your last line though :)

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not sure why you winked after your last line though :)
Oh, I wanted to put a regular smiley there. You know, I stayed up all night to watch the proceedings. And, I was finishing up on a research paper at the time as well. So now that you mentioned, I better check it out again before submitting! (bigsmile)

mrk123

Oh, I wanted to put a regular smiley there. You know, I stayed up all night to watch the proceedings. And, I was finishing up on a research paper at the time as well. So now that you mentioned, I better check it out again before submitting! (bigsmile)

No big deal. I was just wondering :-)

Good luck with your research paper.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

They cannot hide the truth with all this "Damage Control"....