Imran Khan's Problem? Hassan Nisar & Haroon Rasheed Explain

A

Admin

This clip was taken from the recent Meray Mutabik. Hassan Nisar and Haroon ur Rasheed expalin, what went wrong with Imran Khan. Why as a politician he is not successfull.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDsfbkc__5g[/video]

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan never don,t have problem this is Hassan Nisar who is falling in love with MQM so him looks all dark. Hassan Nissar & Nazeer Naji are the same kind of sick persons..........................

ayaan1

MPA (400+ posts)
The reason Imran Khan is not succesfull is that he is not a corrupt and begairut like other politicians and he has never done any chamcha giri,people like Nisar Hussain and Haroon Rasheed should join his party and help him and inocent pakistani`s to root out dhokey baz political siassi leaders/lottey.

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
so whts the point is this post making? That a person like nawaz shareef, zardari and altaf hussain has more political acumen than Imran khan? LOL definitely they have if use political acumen to be synonymous with corruption!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only remedy

Kaun bachaeyga Pakistan
MQM. Musharaf and Imran

They must have to come closer.

That's my personal view and I know many people in Karachi are thinking on this line.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
To me Pakistan cannot have any Leader who is True , Real and knows one thing that is PAKISTAN..I can't see this in Pakistan , because if u look at the history of Pakistan u cannot point out one single political party or one single political leader who is all clear and PAAK , I am not talking about their personal life , i am talking about their Political life,and thats the major reason than Imran khan can never become president or prime minister because in pakistan if u want to be president or prime minister, u should have some qualification ( BEGHAIRTI , CORRUPTION , LIER , and MUNAFIQ ) for that,which all those parties and leaders occupies who ruled pakistan or who are ruling right now.We all people can just hope that pakistan may get the true and dedicated leader,but i am afraid that will remain our hope...unless a Revolution comes out and blow away all the ****.