Imran khan's message to all pakistanis (youth specially)

P

pakstar

We don't give votes to a liar

Imran khan should go to Karachi and talk against MQM to get back in his cave.. Looser.. !!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We don't give votes to a liar

Imran khan should go to Karachi and talk against MQM to get back in his cave.. Looser.. !!!

You and your leaders Munafiq Brothers are Ctrl + Alt + Deleted from Pakistani Siasat...and that is bcos of Imran Khan...Now do ur politics in Jeddah or Start a yellow cab scheme in Tayif or arafat...Imran Khan has destroyed ur party like you never existed...(clap)

pakiforce

Citizen
wot a cheap way to discrase anyone's personality............................he will bring change in Pakistan Insh'Allah and whole world will be witness.............even if its true Remember he is human don't expect that any angle will come down and sort the things out for us.........so please be positive ok u tell who is not liar?

P

pakstar

You and your leaders Munafiq Brothers are Ctrl + Alt + Deleted from Pakistani Siasat...and that is bcos of Imran Khan...Now do ur politics in Jeddah or Start a yellow cab scheme in Tayif or arafat...Imran Khan has destroyed ur party like you never existed...(clap)

hahahahahahahahaaaaa.. its was a good joke.. you still working as clone?

P

pakstar

wot a cheap way to discrase anyone's personality............................he will bring change in Pakistan Insh'Allah and whole world will be witness.............even if its true Remember he is human don't expect that any angle will come down and sort the things out for us.........so please be positive ok u tell who is not liar?

cheap way to disgrace anyon'es personality.. look at video of your the great Imran khan and tell me if this is the way to respect.. you learn from Imran khan.. I will never do that..

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
cheap way to disgrace anyon'es personality.. look at video of your the great Imran khan and tell me if this is the way to respect.. you learn from Imran khan.. I will never do that..

Dikha di na apni wafadari Zardari ke liyie...I knew it from the beginning.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Any way if editer think that this stupid work of him will damage Imran khan personality then he is wrong. But its hard job keep doing at the end you have to proof what have you done when get so much from????

P

pakstar

Dikha di na apni wafadari Zardari ke liyie...I knew it from the beginning.

No you again missunderstood it, someone wanted me to show how to respect and don't disgrace someone.. and the person in-discuss already disgracing others.. what to say about him.. A Looser !!!