Imran Khan very Hungry(literally ;) ) and Pumped up - Fear him all you corrupt Politicians!!

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan very Hungry(literally ;) ) and Pumped up - Fear him all you corrupt Politicians!

IK should be more careful in these kind of dinners and gatherings ,, he should not allow video to be made while talking about national issues with his friends and party members......... these videos come public and many people raise a lot of stupid questions,,,,,,, IK is not a dist. council candidate anymore, he should be careful while giving any statement that can go public,,,,,,,,,,, hounds vultures are waiting to catch anything that unintentionally comes out of his mouth that can damage his repute at this stage.. we can not afford to do this because he is the last hope for the country after Allah Almighty and we need to protect him,,,,,,,,

anyie1

Re: Imran Khan very Hungry(literally ;) ) and Pumped up - Fear him all you corrupt Politicians!

what the hell is this "be haya" lady doing right behind him...........
what she has done? i did not see her doing anything wrong. can you tell please just give me the ref of time in the video and i will check again,

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

peechay extras kharay huay hain

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nawazish yar yeh banda kon hai jo Imran Khan sy bat kar raha tha? He looks very informative on secret issues.....

He name is Azeem M. Mian, Jang Group correspondent for North America

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

Maash Allah ... khan saab luqma (bite) to kaafi bara khaatay hain.... but i m pissed off one he keeps on pushing nawaz sharif ..okay okay we know they are worst people but point gun towards other more correupt politicians ... just personal view ....

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

IK should be more careful in these kind of dinners and gatherings ,, he should not allow video to be made while talking about national issues with his friends and party members......... these videos come public and many people raise a lot of stupid questions,,,,,,, IK is not a dist. council candidate anymore, he should be careful while giving any statement that can go public,,,,,,,,,,, hounds vultures are waiting to catch anything that unintentionally comes out of his mouth that can damage his repute at this stage.. we can not afford to do this because he is the last hope for the country after Allah Almighty and we need to protect him,,,,,,,,

AGREE 100% ABSOLUTELY (clap)

Even people like Atiqa Odo will try to come in his party ...now all those corrupt nazims counslers and mpa MNA's would turn their faces towards Imran Khn ,...

But IMRAN KHAN must b very very careful and not get seduced by these people

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zardari is fully exposed......... but some people still thinks that Nawaz is shareef ........ keep it up IK. If Nawaz has nothing to hide then why is he not accepting IK's challenge of public debate?

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

maaf ker dein...i called her "be haya" the way she's dressing.....sorry if i hurt ur feelingz....but to me thats be hayayi....
what she has done? i did not see her doing anything wrong. can you tell please just give me the ref of time in the video and i will check again,

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maash Allah ... khan saab luqma (bite) to kaafi bara khaatay hain.... but i m pissed off one he keeps on pushing nawaz sharif ..okay okay we know they are worst people but point gun towards other more correupt politicians ... just personal view ....

Isn't Nawaz Sharif the Prime Minister in waiting?

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

IK key gidaroo, jub election aye ga tu tum log dum daba kar bhag jao gey. ISI key bandaro, ISI KE dugdugi par nachney walo, IK mazey sey ISI ke bhejee hoe hudyaan kha raha hey.

The reason to use this language just to realize you that never talk below limits for anyone. You should not use discusting words in your coments for any party or their workers. If you spit towards sky, will fall on ur face.

ikay huay jialay nahe hein jo chup chap sun lein gay humein pata hay k kon kitna pawitr hay[/QUOTE]

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

Isn't Nawaz Sharif the Prime Minister in waiting?

Definitely not .... atleast not after destroying himself and his party that much .... they hit axe on their own feet by friendly oppoisition ...gilgit baltistan matter ..18th amendment and friendly opposition ...

QaiserMirza

Re: IK abusing zardari.....................

یہ "سور مار خان " جو کہانیاں سنا رہا ہے کون ہے
کیا یہ اپنی لیے ٹکٹ کی سیٹنگ کر رہا ہے

humayun.

MPA (400+ posts)

i.k knew everything what that guy was telling him.. he thought he is breaking the news..

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger

IK khana ti jma kr khata hai jaane iski sehat kyu nhi bnti !!!!

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan shab koi nai Naveed Qamar PTI main aa jaay ga ... tu sub theek ho jaay ga.......jis tarah azam swati aur aurangzeb hoti k case main hua...........
saray jahan ka gund ikatha kar k NS ko blame kar raha hai...............

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)

ابے کھانا تو کھانے دو بیچارے کو ۔

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahahahah.... He is so angry that he can't even forget them while eating. he is eating bread like he is eating zardari and Nawaz sharif. he is not gonna spare them. Pagal( zardari) and ganju (nawaz) fear him he is gonna put you really in difficult time.