Imran Khan phenomenon - Hassan Nisar.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah a place where people has made him prime minister and exposed his lies..... He shouldn't have born here

Okay let's assume that you are right. Who, do you think, is the best person to lead Pakistan as prime minister? who do you think can transform Pakistan into a powerhouse and has all the virtuous traits to be an exemplary leader?

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Okay let's assume that you are right. Who, do you think, is the best person to lead Pakistan as prime minister? who do you think can transform Pakistan into a powerhouse and has all the virtuous traits to be an exemplary leader?
A person who will come from people's vote...... We have selected governments every time.

Muhammad Jibran

haha you always have a grudge against him? but who cares about what you think?
Dekho to Ik kay baray mein kia keh rahi hay khalq e Khuda ghaibana kia?
Did i say wrong? Wht don't you comment on what i say rather than beating about the bush

Muhammad Jibran

okay who do you think that could be? I mean if we accept your argument that Imran has been selected, who do you think can come easily with people's vote?
It can be anyone..... Like we never expected shahid khaqan abbasi can be the prime minister..... Genuine elections will produce genuine leadership

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
It can be anyone..... Like we never expected shahid khaqan abbasi can be the prime minister..... Genuine elections will produce genuine leadership

please do not try to evade the question. In current situation who can steer this ship of our to prosperity? In other words, who will you vote in free and fair elections?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did i say wrong? Wht don't you comment on what i say rather than beating about the bush
You always say wrong? specially about IK. Kabhi kehtay ho he is munafiq and a lier, to kabhi ussay Abba banatay ho? lekin jungle mein tum jaisay Ullu ki awaz sunta kon hay?
Kabhi gaur bhi kia dunya IK kay baray mein kia keh rahi hay? Ya akelay tum hi deeda-war ho aur puri dunya jaanwar? Aawaz e dunya ko Nuqqara e Khuda samjho!

Muhammad Jibran

You always say wrong? specially about IK. Kabhi kehtay ho he is munafiq and a lier, to kabhi ussay Abba banatay ho? lekin jungle mein tum jaisay Ullu ki awaz sunta kon hay?
Kabhi gaur bhi kia dunya IK kay baray mein kia keh rahi hay? Ya akelay tum hi deeda-war ho aur puri dunya jaanwar? Aawaz e dunya ko Nuqqara e Khuda samjho!
Siasat.pk k bahar nikalo tou pata chalayga dunya kya keh rahe hai imran khan k baray main

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Siasat.pk k bahar nikalo tou pata chalayga dunya kya keh rahe hai imran khan k baray main
OK let us look at international media and the press what they are saying, CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, The Tribune, every one praising Imran Khan, and many reputed journalists in The New York Times, Washington Post, writing articles about him, some even nominating IK 'The Man of The Year'...but you don't see it? May be you see it but don't believe it? Because you are a non-believer, an inkaari of the truth, a munkir!...just like Abu Jehl...a kafir....he lived in kufr and died in kufr....may be you will too?
I wish you open your eyes and see the truth, and believe! and God may forgive you...as He is the most Forgiving, Merciful....So help us O please God!