Imran Khan missed a "Golden Opportunity" of another Five star luxurious "DHARNA" Upon Hilary's arriv

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
I was wondering why Mr Imran Khan has not given "Dharna" upon arrival of Hilary Clinton, there could be some reasons, Which I believe would have been the reason of this Dharna, which are mentioned below.

1) At airport when she arrived.

2) At President's house, where Hilary Clinton was busy in scolding Zardari, Gilani & Kiyani

3) At press conference, where she gave her message to whole Pakistani nation, Don't be a forgotten that US is the only nation, who provide monetary relief as compare to KSA UAE China.

4) Last but not least, She could have been given a very clear message of anti- US sentiments by paralyzing Islamabad by setting DHARNA in her presence.

Instead of doing anything practical Mr Khan gave this statement mentioned below. is this because he know, he have bunch his emotional followers, who will not ask him any question, except keep moving their tails behind him.

1101252119-1.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan miss a "Golden Opportunity" of another Five star luxurious "DHARNA" Upon Hilary's arrival

I was wondering why Mr Imran Khan has not given "Dharna" upon arrival of Hilary Clinton, there could be some reasons, Which I believe would have been the reason of this Dharna, which are mentioned below.

1) At airport when she arrived.

2) At President's house, where Hilary Clinton was busy in scolding Zardari, Gilani & Kiyani

3) At press conference, where she gave her message to whole Pakistani nation, Don't be a forgotten that US is the only nation, who provide monetary relief as compare to KSA UAE China.

4) Last but not least, She could have been given a very clear message of anti- US sentiments by paralyzing Islamabad by setting DHARNA in her presence.

my two cents

You have a wonderful point but I think the puprose of his dharnas has been to mobilize masses against the govt to show them that Pakistanis are totally sick n tired of murders of Pakistanis by Americans or any one.

Even though I would have loved to see a dharna as you suggested also but Islamabad police may not have allowed concerning security.

But a very valid point. May be some PTI officials should pass it on to the IK

you should also go to PTI website and write using `contact us`option.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan miss a "Golden Opportunity" of another Five star luxurious "DHARNA" Upon Hilary's arrival

Sab kuch Imran Khan kare...aur baqi chak maarte rahe...Chawal.

I am sure by now Hillary and her Govt Know what the people of Pakistan want.

By the way Nawaz Also says that he will refuse the US Aid and he is against the drones,So what is he doing ? and what about the other corrupt leaders...Didn't they miss the opportunity as well...Oh wait a min...She was invited by these leaders in the first place...So how can they do a sit in on her arrival...And Nawaz knew only 4 people were there at the airport when he came back from london so the most he would have gathered would be not more than 3.lolz

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Let me ask you simple question

Who run Pakistan?

President
Prime Minister
Army/ISI
Oppsoition Leader
Civil soceities
People of Pakistan
Judiciary

OR

(hum sub ka baap) - United state of America

if you know the right answer, you will understand 99% of pakistan politics.

GraanG2

Who run Pakistan?

President
Prime Minister
Army/ISI
Oppsoition Leader
Civil soceities
People of Pakistan
Judiciary

OR

Hum sab ka nahi ,sirf un ka jo un ko baap samajhte hain..Zardari,gaylani,altaf ,nawaz ,fazlurrehman and their co.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

suker he app nay haqeqat ko tasleem ker leya he, pher app bhata khoor ko bap kew manty he, asal may tu bahta khoro ka bap usa he

Who run Pakistan?

President
Prime Minister
Army/ISI
Oppsoition Leader
Civil soceities
People of Pakistan
Judiciary

OR

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hum sab ka nahi ,sirf un ka jo un ko baap samajhte hain..Zardari,gaylani,altaf ,nawaz ,fazlurrehman and their co.

Before you write, think, who make the leader (Zardari,gaylani,altaf ,nawaz ,fazlurrehman and their co), We make them leaders and they represnt us in parliment and talk to US officials on behalf of us.

victim

MPA (400+ posts)

Why are you people so much afraid of Imran. You are devising ridiculous ways of criticizing Imran

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Raiwind King has golden oppurtunity EVERY DAY to block NATO supplies in Punjab with the help of government machinery, but why doesnt he do it?

See Wikileaks to get the answer.

Last edited:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

wah, ab Imran se jalnay walay usay btayen gay k kahan aur kub dharna kerna ha !

Shabash newbie shabash. Atay hi phuljari chori ha. Na kuch kerna na kernay dena. Beta Jalsa jaloos itni asani aur foran nhi hatay. Planning aur Halaat k sath hptay hain. Main 2 dharnoon main shareek tha. shayed tumhain na maloom ho k agla dherna Multan main ha aur us ki date nhi ayi lakin us ki Tayari shoro ho gayi ha. Inshallah main b jaoon ga. Lakin ye bhi to dekho Wo raat o raat atay hain Government ko bashan detay hain aur monh chupa k chaley jatey hain. To b serious tumahain kaisay pta chala k wo ai thi? Subah k akhbar main na? Humain b aisay hi pta chala. Hamara Taluk PML N se nhi k ISI pehlay hi bta de. Ab itnay achank daouary per dharna denay k liye koi kaam kaaj chor k jaye ga? aur dharna denay ka faida kya us ghair mulki k agay? Wo hamari policy saaz ha? Ager hum detay to Ikhlaq an hum maan letay k wohi ha. lakin humara maqsad dhernay k Public awareness, Government k khilaf mohem ha aur un ko majboor kerna ha k America se taluqaat main tawazun lao. Tum khud hi aqal ker lo k 2 din k dhernay se America Jung rook de ga? Nhi na? Lakin Pakistani qaoum to jaag sakti ha aur mil k Jung rukwa sakti ha. Aap na nahi jagna to soay rho. Jo manshoor tum le ker aye ho us ka mazahra to ker diya ha ab apni Party ka naam hi bta do.
Waisay is kisam k ilzam mera Ex-leader Nawaz Shareef Gunjaaaa aur us k hawari kertay hain. Allah tumhain un k sher se bachaye. Ameen.

GraanG2

Before you write, think, who make the leader (Zardari,gaylani,altaf ,nawaz ,fazlurrehman and their co), We make them leaders and they represnt us in parliment and talk to US officials on behalf of us.

At least neither did I vote for them nor did I send them to the parliament.So I am satisfied AlhamduLillah.

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

humra leader America ko baap nahin manata tum aur tamara tun baba ka baap America thats greats lant america per aur lant ameica ka pethoono per

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

At least neither did I vote for them nor did I send them to the parliament.So I am satisfied AlhamduLillah.
Shetan is always afraid of truth...

GraanG2

Shetan is always afraid of truth...

I clicked like for ur post.But I hope u didn't call me shetan...hahaha...Just kidding.

gazoomartian

Sab kuch Imran Khan kare...aur baqi chak maarte rahe...Chawal.

I am sure by now Hillary and her Govt Know what the people of Pakistan want.

By the way Nawaz Also says that he will refuse the US Aid and he is against the drones,So what is he doing ? and what about the other corrupt leaders...Didn't they miss the opportunity as well...Oh wait a min...She was invited by these leaders in the first place...So how can they do a sit in on her arrival...And Nawaz knew only 4 people were there at the airport when he came back from london so the most he would have gathered would be not more than 3.lolz

as per news items, it was her surprise visit

GreenMaple

One plausible reason could be that exact timing of Hillary's trip was uncertain until the last moment. Dharnas need lot of coordination and groundwork, so it will be impossible to arrange for any meaningful protest on a short notice. But why just IK should do everything; where are the rest? Where was your party and your so called leaders?

Further, Americans already know how much love for them exists in Pakistanis' hearts!

gazoomartian

I clicked like for ur post.But I hope u didn't call me shetan...hahaha...Just kidding.

chal chup rah shetan kahin ka (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Star Gazer

Why don't you answer some of the questions that you ask yourself? Afraid?