Imran Khan compromised with what?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
531090-imrankhansheikhrashid-1365090337-553-640x480.jpg

I always keep ridiculing Imran Khan and the reason of this is mostly due to the attitude I see from his followers. However, I have always accepted his importance in the Pakistani politics. I always admitted his stature of strong and important opposition leader. I always want him to be a symbol of purity, and want to keep diluting the dirtiness of our politics with his purity.

But instead he started diluting his own purity. His quest of getting the top job made him vulnerable to the characters like Sheikh Rasheed. The person who was once not worthy of keeping as chaprassy, came close to him, overcame him and surrounded him from all over, until he totally suffocated and killed his purity. The petty gains in verbal supremacy that came with Sheikh Rasheed impressed Imran Khan and all one other naive in PTI. The change that came with Sheikh Rasheed was so impressive in the circles that PTI wanted more talkative characters. Then came Fowad Chaudhry, the verbal gains account multiplied many folds.

But there was something else happening behind the scene. A transformation was taking place in Imran khan. He was opening up for influence from outside. He started compromising with his basic purity. In this transformation he opened up to the concept of electables. Than he was seen compromising with all the basic on which he was built. The last blow on his core values was selecting Ali Tareen for Lodhran. His last value and last slogan of negation of Dynastic Politics went down the drain.

In this transformation what Imran khan did not realize that there was another transformation that was taking place. That transformation was taking place in the general public on the impression of Imran Khan and PTI. Day by day the separate entity of Imran Khan and PTI started vanishing, until the last blow on the dynastic politics stance. Now Public takes PTI as another political party sitting besides PPP and PMLN. Another evil sitting in the group of evils. So, public has now to select the lesser of the evils. Once there used to be selection between good and evil. Now there is a no other choice than a useful and useless evil. And so, they did in Lodhran yesterday and in Chakwaal few days ago.
People have selected the useful evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aussie

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i totally agree with the topic. imran khan came out guns blazing promising heaven and earth and in 4 years he has deteriorated to a common politician. This will hurt PTI immensely in the coming elections where it is going to cop a very heavy beating. I for one have lost all confidence in PTI.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree. Pti from good vs evil has become a lesser evil instead. And then when both r evils, people prefer the evil they know and do not risk with a new evil.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Great Khan (with all of his evils) is still 1000 times better than Na'ehal Sharif, Beti Sharif, Joker Sharif, Zardari Sharif etc etc. At the moment he is the only hope for Pakistan. Khan now or the same darkness of 'Tabbar Sharif' for at least 20 more years.

Respect

Imran khan has always been the same, he is no angel and politically he will make mistakes. In fact any of us in his position would make more mistakes than him. He is a good person and has many good qualities but the word pure I do not think he has ever been in fact i am no anywhere near pure and I am sure many on this forum arent neither.

as for shiekh rasheed to put blame on him is wrong, i do not know why some keep on blaming him, are u being serious that if IK kicks SR aside than all of a sudden PTI will start sweeping elections. He has nothing to with it in fact I actually like him, as for Fawad chudary he has been a great asset too PTI especially during the period of Panama leaks he was great. I am not saying he would stick with IK through thick and thin but he has done very well for PTI, again blaming him is wrong.

Who actually do you want IK to hang around with?

As for the point you made electables is a reality inside Pakistan, if PTI could bring new people in every constituency and they could win dont u think IK would do that, the whole reason he has focused on electables is that it is a reality inside Pakistan that is why startegically he has changed, i would have done the same..... However i do not think electables are the only solution and does not mean they will win but in some cases depending on the dynamics of the area they are needed. Basically where they are needed they should be used, in fact even if new people are used does not necessary mean they will perform. However the selection process of PTI generally speaking is a joke they should have done intra party elections by now, they could not even do that it will have helped PTI too understand what is going on......

As for your last point dynastic politics for crying out loud it was one constituency out of hundreds where he use Tareen son and all off a sudden he has become a part dynastic politics. if he had chosen another candidate are you saying that PTI would have won????

The main issue I have with PTI is that they should have conducted a survey on who people will vote for in recent by election, ask up too 3000 random people who they are gonna support PTI or PML N ask other questions relating too tareen son as well if out of survey tareen son was the main issue than change if NOT then find out other ways too convince people. They should understand the dynamics and the fundemental is surveys in every constituency of Punjab they would know where they stand and what needs to be done........ Unfortunately concerning thsi startegy of surveys no one takes me seriously I have mentioned it before, PTI should have a database on every constituency of Punjab with information which help them too prosper and make them stronger.......

The useful evil point you have made you have hit bullseye with your point, maybe if i was there and that person who was a part of PML N but was useful to my family and could make some kind of difference to me or my family i could end up supporting him. But from my understanding from watching programs related too Punjab and people the performance is a joke of the useful evil people, what is see is a lot of people crying, bad roads, gutter, bad police, bad hospitals etc........

Too sum up let us stop blaming the like of shiekh rasheed or fawad chudary or looking for an angel inside IK, and look at the bigger picture we the people are too blame that is where the fault lies. PML N is an open book if they still have not realsied than what can we do?

Last point the political instituation of PK are corrupted and are not doing there jobs due to mafia parties such as PML N and PPP. If IK becomes leader would he de politicise instituations? Yes he would because they have done so inside KPK, with depoliticising instituations and placing the right people in the positions and with tax collection which I think IK will do its not rocket science that will be really good for Pakistan.

Respect

Forget about dynastic politics or the likes of shiekh rasheed or fawad or IK the angel.

If a General decided to take a trip too zaman park and ask IK to sit on tank I will take you too PM house take care of country. I would love that I am sure many other PTI supporters would feel the same as well

Reason being because I am pretty sure that IK would depoliicise all instituations inside Pakistan and place good people there so that they can work for prosperity of PK, also he would bring a suitable tax system collection inside PK also he would defend Pakistan internationally. Corruption would decrease drastically just like in KPK. police would get better, health and education centres would get better.

How many PTI supporters would support IK if he sat on General lap and become PM? (obviously IK would not be comprimised with Generals and any wrong doing by establsihment he would hit them hard.)

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I cannot totally agree with you, most of your points are right. I will addressee only the once which i do not agree with you.
People like Sheikh Rasheed and Fowad Chohdhary are the iconic back stabbers. Come waht may IK should have never forgotten their past and the words they uttered for him and PI followers. Soon as he picked them, he actually ave message to public that his own honor and his own figure means nothing.

For dynastic politics, what else he needs to do to prove it. Leave aside if PTI was still bound to lose, had IK picked some one else. Was there not a single person worthy enough in Lodhran to represent PTI ??? Do you think IK chose him. No sir IKs hand are now totally tied in his Party by the group he has gathered around him. He is a captive not in his own party. It is Jahangeer Tareen who picked his son and IK could not do anything.

For the subject of useful evil, for your info on the ground the work PMLN has done is paying off and people are benefiting from them.

And last point the de-politicizing the institutions, sir this is a buzz word that all of your are carried away. And unfortunately non of us really know if there is a litmus test that an institution is really de-politicized. It is a subjective statement and its meanings vary from person to person. And it si an intelectuall term. For general public it is not an understandable term. So what can you do. For you maybe the SC is depoliticized but for me it is totally polarized as it manufacturers definitions to do what they want. So where do we both stand ??

Imran khan has always been the same, he is no angel and politically he will make mistakes. In fact any of us in his position would make more mistakes than him. He is a good person and has many good qualities but the word pure I do not think he has ever been in fact i am no anywhere near pure and I am sure many on this forum arent neither.

as for shiekh rasheed to put blame on him is wrong, i do not know why some keep on blaming him, are u being serious that if IK kicks SR aside than all of a sudden PTI will start sweeping elections. He has nothing to with it in fact I actually like him, as for Fawad chudary he has been a great asset too PTI especially during the period of Panama leaks he was great. I am not saying he would stick with IK through thick and thin but he has done very well for PTI, again blaming him is wrong.

Who actually do you want IK to hang around with?

As for the point you made electables is a reality inside Pakistan, if PTI could bring new people in every constituency and they could win dont u think IK would do that, the whole reason he has focused on electables is that it is a reality inside Pakistan that is why startegically he has changed, i would have done the same..... However i do not think electables are the only solution and does not mean they will win but in some cases depending on the dynamics of the area they are needed. Basically where they are needed they should be used, in fact even if new people are used does not necessary mean they will perform. However the selection process of PTI generally speaking is a joke they should have done intra party elections by now, they could not even do that it will have helped PTI too understand what is going on......

As for your last point dynastic politics for crying out loud it was one constituency out of hundreds where he use Tareen son and all off a sudden he has become a part dynastic politics. if he had chosen another candidate are you saying that PTI would have won????

The main issue I have with PTI is that they should have conducted a survey on who people will vote for in recent by election, ask up too 3000 random people who they are gonna support PTI or PML N ask other questions relating too tareen son as well if out of survey tareen son was the main issue than change if NOT then find out other ways too convince people. They should understand the dynamics and the fundemental is surveys in every constituency of Punjab they would know where they stand and what needs to be done........ Unfortunately concerning thsi startegy of surveys no one takes me seriously I have mentioned it before, PTI should have a database on every constituency of Punjab with information which help them too prosper and make them stronger.......

The useful evil point you have made you have hit bullseye with your point, maybe if i was there and that person who was a part of PML N but was useful to my family and could make some kind of difference to me or my family i could end up supporting him. But from my understanding from watching programs related too Punjab and people the performance is a joke of the useful evil people, what is see is a lot of people crying, bad roads, gutter, bad police, bad hospitals etc........

Too sum up let us stop blaming the like of shiekh rasheed or fawad chudary or looking for an angel inside IK, and look at the bigger picture we the people are too blame that is where the fault lies. PML N is an open book if they still have not realsied than what can we do?

Last point the political instituation of PK are corrupted and are not doing there jobs due to mafia parties such as PML N and PPP. If IK becomes leader would he de politicise instituations? Yes he would because they have done so inside KPK, with depoliticising instituations and placing the right people in the positions and with tax collection which I think IK will do its not rocket science that will be really good for Pakistan.