Ignoring "Zardarifan" is the best revenge / I challenge Zardarifan for a debate

Muslim1

Banned
I am noticing that there is a member with ID "zardarifan", who is posting stupid posts in favour of the worst creature on this planet, Zardari Chor.

This person does not deserve any attention, who favours the corrupt person, Zardari snake.

I would request to all members of this forum to just ignore this "zardarifan" and do not reply to any of his post, he will die on its own, (Insha-Allah).

The way this person is writing, it is very clear that this "dheat" person is paid "chela" of Khabees Zardari.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muslim1

Banned
Re: Ignoring Ghatia "zardarifan" is the best revenge

Again I would request to all my fellow members not to respond to any of post by this Zardari Chela, "zardarifan".

This idiot will Insha Allah die on its own.

This idiot does not deserve any attention.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

well brother Muslim1 we cann't ignore any one on behalf of his personal liking or disliking. I think every body has right/freedom of expression so I donn't agree with you that we should ignore him.Let him argue and we will try to convince him ,this is beauty of democracy my brother.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Starting a whole new thread for some member with his name in the title is definitely not "Ignoring", bro. And, i m in sync with bro malikbhai on this issue.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

مسلم صاحب تھوڑی برداشت پیدا كریں۔۔۔۔

That worst creature is the ()*)(&*(&%^&%R^$^ president of Pakistan...

If he somebody likes him.... ھمیں اس كی ھمت كی داد دینی چاھئے۔۔۔

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Ignoring "zardarifan" is the best revenge

I am noticing that there is a member with ID "zardarifan", who is posting stupid posts in favour of the worst creature on this planet, Zardari Chor.

This person does not deserve any attention, who favours the corrupt person, Zardari snake.

I would request to all members of this forum to just ignore this "zardarifan" and do not reply to any of his post, he will die on its own, (Insha-Allah).

The way this person is writing, it is very clear that this "dheat" person is paid "chela" of Khabees Zardari.

uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers is far more worse then zardari and for your kind info mushy orchestrated the whole game to bring zardari at this position so all the wrong doings which he did would be blamed at zardari
but you see so many cockroaches comes to rescue uncle mushy when ever anything is been mentioned about uncle mushy so if the chance are given to mushy then why not zardari :)

Adeel

Founder

You creating a thread on him, sounds more like giving attention rather than ignoring ;)

Reactions: sok

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)

you don't feel better about your own opinions by crushing the voice of the opposition ... this is the behavior of the dictators

the fact that the person you call chor, khabees, whatever ... is the "president" of the country that you love, and he didn't take the seat through backdoor, like ayub, zia, mushy ... it's a reality check that maybe your hate for the person exceeds your willingness to do anything about it

if he paid NA members to vote for him on camera (in 2008), you didn't mention about those assembly members being chor, khabees, etc ... you might say 'oh i agree they are chor, khabees' ... but you don't mention them everytime you mention zardari ... why is that?

truth is it's all a messed up system ... and zardari being a president is just a product of that system

it's the system that is chor
it's the system that is khabees
it's the system that is corrupt
it's the system that is snake
it's the system that is dheat
it's the system that is filthy
it's the system that is stupid

and mind you, that system includes the slave-minded 18-crore awam

and unless you realize that truth, these things will keep going on and your country would never recover

Muslim1

Banned

uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers is far more worse then zardari and for your kind info mushy orchestrated the whole game to bring zardari at this position so all the wrong doings which he did would be blamed at zardari
but you see so many cockroaches comes to rescue uncle mushy when ever anything is been mentioned about uncle mushy so if the chance are given to mushy then why not zardari :)

Mushy might have initiated the process but MQM, Navaz and ANP are responsible to bring this Filthy creature Zardari into power.

Muslim1

Banned

well brother Muslim1 we cann't ignore any one on behalf of his personal liking or disliking. I think every body has right/freedom of expression so I donn't agree with you that we should ignore him.Let him argue and we will try to convince him ,this is beauty of democracy my brother.

This dheat zardarifan himself know that he is defending the worst creature on this planet. He is a paid agent. He will keep on doing it. Your time is precious, utilize it wisely.

Muslim1

Banned

you don't feel better about your own opinions by crushing the voice of the opposition ... this is the behavior of the dictators

the fact that the person you call chor, khabees, whatever ... is the "president" of the country that you love, and he didn't take the seat through backdoor, like ayub, zia, mushy ... it's a reality check that maybe your hate for the person exceeds your willingness to do anything about it

if he paid NA members to vote for him on camera (in 2008), you didn't mention about those assembly members being chor, khabees, etc ... you might say 'oh i agree they are chor, khabees' ... but you don't mention them everytime you mention zardari ... why is that?

truth is it's all a messed up system ... and zardari being a president is just a product of that system

it's the system that is chor
it's the system that is khabees
it's the system that is corrupt
it's the system that is snake
it's the system that is dheat
it's the system that is filthy
it's the system that is stupid

and mind you, that system includes the slave-minded 18-crore awam

and unless you realize that truth, these things will keep going on and your country would never recover

I agree with you that the whole system in Pakistan is messed up. All those assembly members who were paid by this Zardari Khabees should not be elected again.

Altaf, Navaz and Asfandyar Wali all are accomplice of Zardari. They are responsible to bring this dirt into power. If you need a job in Pakistan, in a 5 star hotel as a waiter, they would require you to have at least graduation degree. Altaf, Navaz and Asfandyar Wali further cleared this snakes path towards Presidency by passing the bill that no education is required for the post of presidency.

If people of Pakistan vote again to these corrupt politicians like Altaf, Navaz , Asfandyar Wali and Maulana Fazloo then they deserve the treatment they are getting.

I would add General Kiyani and the stupid chief Justice of Pakistan into the list of corrupt people.

Last edited:

pakiace

Banned
I challenge zardarifan for a debate

I challenge zardarifan for a debate on almost EACH AND EVERY thing that has happened since 1947 till date
my questions regarding the most corrupt ever regime in the history of PAKISTAN

ZARDARIFAN - I INVITE YOU FOR A DEBATE!
WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY

swing

Re: I challenge zardarifan for a debate

ziada nahe aik chotee see misal doo ga ABU JAHAL b sara SACH (TRUTH) janta thaa magar manta nahe thaa.

(matlab faida koee nahe)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I challenge zardarifan for a debate on almost EACH AND EVERY thing that has happened since 1947 till date
my questions regarding the most corrupt ever regime in the history of PAKISTAN

ZARDARIFAN - I INVITE YOU FOR A DEBATE!
WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY

here you go zardarifan, this is your opp to get your boss His Evilness a clean chit

Take up with pakiace and dont be a chicken bauk bauk

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Uncle ka hatmi faisla

Dear Muslim1

Its quiet obvious from your posts that you are frustrated with His Evilness President Zardari. And I couldn't agree with you any more that he is nothing but khabees that's why I titled him His Evilness.

having said that I must say that zardarifan may be helping shine the star of a corrupt president, but he has not done any bud tameezi either with the country or anyone personally specially uncle Gazoo. All his posts are clean, free of personal attack on the siasat members, not even a word that could be taken anti-Pakistan like some other members continuously bombard us with their boring anti Pakistan materials.

There are two irritants at the minimum, personal attack and attack on Pakistan (including heroes in the forces) that can earn a member ignore bin from me. And so far, Zardarifan has not done anything to earn my iggy bin. I may not agree with him but no reason to ignore him.

So Muslim1, if you don't like his posts just dont reply to him or dont even read his posts.

Salam

Uncle Gazoo

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am with pakiace.....................

Just bring down what u have in the arena , let the show begin!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I want to ask zardarifan just 2 questions:
1. From where did Zardari get 60 million dollars in Swiss bank accounts?
2. The ~20 billion dollars loan that Zardari has taken until now, where was it utilized (because the public got no development, only destruction) and who will pay back these loans with interest (Zardari ka baap de ga?) ?

Please answer these two questions and continue defending the thief.

Muslim1

Banned
Re: Gazoo Uncle ka hatmi faisla

Dear Muslim1

Its quiet obvious from your posts that you are frustrated with His Evilness President Zardari. And I couldn't agree with you any more that he is nothing but khabees that's why I titled him His Evilness.

having said that I must say that zardarifan may be helping shine the star of a corrupt president, but he has not done any bud tameezi either with the country or anyone personally specially uncle Gazoo. All his posts are clean, free of personal attack on the siasat members, not even a word that could be taken anti-Pakistan like some other members continuously bombard us with their boring anti Pakistan materials.

There are two irritants at the minimum, personal attack and attack on Pakistan (including heroes in the forces) that can earn a member ignore bin from me. And so far, Zardarifan has not done anything to earn my iggy bin. I may not agree with him but no reason to ignore him.

So Muslim1, if you don't like his posts just dont reply to him or dont even read his posts.

Salam

Uncle Gazoo

Dear Gazoo uncle, I love your innocence. Now a days war are not won by ammunitions like tanks and missile, it is now being won by the power of media. ZardariFan is professional paid agent of Zardari filth. He is just diverting your energies so that you may not be able to spend your energy on any productive direction.

Pathfinder

If no one has any problems I would like to begin.

zardarifan; "give a clear cut answer how did zardari aquire the chateau in France? HOW did he get the money to purchase this grand palace"?

Last edited: