Ignoring "Zardarifan" is the best revenge / I challenge Zardarifan for a debate

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh zardarifan Zardari ki ditto copy (in other words global level ka beghairat) hai. Yeh kabhi challenge qabool nahein kar sakta is ki pant ghelhi ho jaye gi :D

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ignoring Ghatia "zardarifan" is the best revenge

Mushy might have initiated the process but MQM, Navaz and ANP are responsible to bring this Filthy creature Zardari into power.

No they didnt....ANP and MQM were VOTED IN...adn these parties VOTED for Zardari...nobody just "comes into" power as u are dreaming

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Ignoring "zardarifan" is the best revenge

uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers is far more worse then zardari and for your kind info mushy orchestrated the whole game to bring zardari at this position so all the wrong doings which he did would be blamed at zardari
but you see so many cockroaches comes to rescue uncle mushy when ever anything is been mentioned about uncle mushy so if the chance are given to mushy then why not zardari :)

son of 1000 fathers???

[hilar][hilar]

you stole my punch line :lol:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am noticing that there is a member with ID "zardarifan", who is posting stupid posts in favour of the worst creature on this planet, Zardari Chor.

This person does not deserve any attention, who favours the corrupt person, Zardari snake.

I would request to all members of this forum to just ignore this "zardarifan" and do not reply to any of his post, he will die on its own, (Insha-Allah).

The way this person is writing, it is very clear that this "dheat" person is paid "chela" of Khabees Zardari.
I like Mr. Zardarifan, very humble, educated and mannered person. Because of the people like him this forum has credibility, otherwise I have seen thousands of thousands threads in this forum full of GHATIYA zaban and lab o lehja.
Whatever his views are in favor of Mr. Zardari, I don't care, this is his matter, but what I care is the top human values this gentleman posses.
I will never second the idea of this thread starter.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Ignoring Ghatia "zardarifan" is the best revenge

No they didnt....ANP and MQM were VOTED IN...adn these parties VOTED for Zardari...nobody just "comes into" power as u are dreaming

All thieves and criminals have joined hands together to suck the blood of this Country,

canadian

I am noticing that there is a member with ID "zardarifan", who is posting stupid posts in favour of the worst creature on this planet, Zardari Chor.

This person does not deserve any attention, who favours the corrupt person, Zardari snake.

I would request to all members of this forum to just ignore this "zardarifan" and do not reply to any of his post, he will die on its own, (Insha-Allah).

The way this person is writing, it is very clear that this "dheat" person is paid "chela" of Khabees Zardari.

Bro,
Yes I agree.Wherever he goes treat him like a dog.........lol:angry_smile:

swing

Where is our celebrity (zardarifan)?

Hello member mayra zardarifan khoo gaya hai kisi ko pata hoo tou msg keray.

( u know guys he just a switch to another ID )

i need his comments about zardari ki dalayree per kay kaisay achay tareekay say zaradi nay SUNGH (سونگھ ) ker bataya hai k osama pak mai mera hai.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Where is our celebrity (zardarifan)?

Soongnaa DOG (******) kee instinct hey......very simple Ans