I think this could be best analysis of 2nd May incident

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
this action was taken with pakistani government and army agreement. they knew it that this is going to happen. they took the blame of incompentance because they know that there are people in pakistan who keep soft corner for Osama so of course, they can't say that it is done with their wish because this will provoke the people against them. Now whatever pressure media or anybody put on them neither pakistani government nor pakistan army would admit that. I accept this analysis.
So we dont need to worry and put ourselves in doubt about the competence of our Army. My good advice for India is that dont ever dare to be smart otherwise he should never forget that we still have lots of M.M aalim in our airforce.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Cklwkr-u0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ueJJKJgqE&feature=related

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
People of Pakistan are heopfully very smart and nobody want to be MM alaim anymore. Dont play with people of pakistan anymore.
some peopel died and other people enjoy to use their name. stop this game and people should make themselves to smart otherwise people will make you food all the time

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
People of Pakistan are heopfully very smart and nobody want to be MM alaim anymore. Dont play with people of pakistan anymore.
some peopel died and other people enjoy to use their name. stop this game and people should make themselves to smart otherwise people will make you food all the time
firstly, MM Aalim didn't die.
secondly which part you thought that I am fooling pakistani people.
thirdly, when, fighting for the country and freedom and dying in this, have become foolishness.
why I am getting the feel that you are saying all those who were martyred in the battles were all foolish. why we should not remember them and their sacrifices. Brother I think you are non-believer, this is why you think this life is only life but I believe in after life. I strongly believe those who were martyred, must be living very good life, which is far better then us

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye hi tu dilemma hai,kah aap loog samajhtai nahi. qomon ki zindgi mein na arooj raaton raat aata hai na zawaal. maazi agar achha tha aur haal ager bura hai tu iss se ye kaise tai hua kah mustaqbil bhi bura ho ga. MR ZARDARIFAN, tum tu bas chupp hi raha karo merai bhai because you just do **it from your mouth. maazi tu tumhein bura lagai ga hi q kah aaki punj e pitta ji jail mein jo rahai hein aur mustaqbil bhi ye hi ho ga.
for those, who say that "ab wo jazba kahan" tu ja'o dekho hamarai soldiers ab b kaise larr rahai hein and how they freed swat wazeeristan from terrorists. c'mon man what are you talking about. nothing wrong with jazba bas leadership mein thori garr barr hai wo theek ho gai tu everything will come in order. inshaAllah

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like nothing but filth always comes out from the mouth of faqira. MM Alam is our national hero and we are proud of him and will always be. We don't forget our heroes. And you are wrong there, every Pakistani wants to be MM Alam of course except you know whom?

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaad e mazi azab yah rub cheen ley mujh sey hafiza mera.....bus mazi main hi zinda rahna bhai log.

jin qomon ka maazi nahi hota, unnki koi history b nahi hoti aur jab koi history nahi hoti tu koi pride bhi nahi hota. so damn fool you should be proud that you have some past and have history.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think the army and airforce still has many many people like that in our ranks. Time will allow them to come out and show to the world that we are still Muslims and still ALIVE.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
yaad e mazi azab yah rub cheen ley mujh sey hafiza mera.....bus mazi main hi zinda rahna bhai log.

Why not because your Leader (and his followers & fans as well) have dementia so easily forget anything of "Ghairat" and "Hammiyyat"

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
this action was taken with pakistani government and army agreement. they knew it that this is going to happen. they took the blame of incompentance because they know that there are people in pakistan who keep soft corner for Osama so of course, they can't say that it is done with their wish because this will provoke the people against them. Now whatever pressure media or anybody put on them neither pakistani government nor pakistan army would admit that. I accept this analysis.
So we dont need to worry and put ourselves in doubt about the competence of our Army. My good advice for India is that dont ever dare to be smart otherwise he should never forget that we still have lots of M.M aalim in our airforce.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Cklwkr-u0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ueJJKJgqE&feature=related

The info in the video is crap, Indian airforce was never 5 times the size of PAF, it was actually 2.5 times. It is because of these types of crap videos that so many of you are living in a fantasy world. The reality is that a 4 helicopters flew in from another country, breached our borders, jammed our air defences, carried out a killi operation deep in side the country jsut 50 miles from Islamabad, and our air defences just barely woke up. All we could do was send in some low level fat out of shape sepoys to check the damage when the intruders had already done their work and reached back safely in another country. Thats the reality which you want to close your eyes to.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
firstly, MM Aalim didn't die.
secondly which part you thought that I am fooling pakistani people.
thirdly, when, fighting for the country and freedom and dying in this, have become foolishness.
why I am getting the feel that you are saying all those who were martyred in the battles were all foolish. why we should not remember them and their sacrifices. Brother I think you are non-believer, this is why you think this life is only life but I believe in after life. I strongly believe those who were martyred, must be living very good life, which is far better then us

Masahallah, allhmudlliah, Subanallah, R you ready for martyred and when are you joing taliban or Pak Army. Pak Army either send you kashmir / Afghan to fullfull your wish? Are you ready? Abhi peee aajaii gi? ahahahahhaha, its easy to tell other but when its come to you, ? then you will lot of reason not to go for this???? ahhahaha

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masahallah, allhmudlliah, Subanallah, R you ready for martyred and when are you joing taliban or Pak Army. Pak Army either send you kashmir / Afghan to fullfull your wish? Are you ready? Abhi peee aajaii gi? ahahahahhaha, its easy to tell other but when its come to you, ? then you will lot of reason not to go for this???? ahhahaha
You are just insensible. when Allah would want, I would go and join them. our present Army is enough to break the teeth of enemies. you just join Imtiaz Aalim and Nazir Naji

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
thank you so much for providing me the oppertunity to see that interview. I pray today we also have such jawaans in our armed forces. Bold, Brave and with Imaan.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
The info in the video is crap, Indian airforce was never 5 times the size of PAF, it was actually 2.5 times. It is because of these types of crap videos that so many of you are living in a fantasy world. The reality is that a 4 helicopters flew in from another country, breached our borders, jammed our air defences, carried out a killi operation deep in side the country jsut 50 miles from Islamabad, and our air defences just barely woke up. All we could do was send in some low level fat out of shape sepoys to check the damage when the intruders had already done their work and reached back safely in another country. Thats the reality which you want to close your eyes to.
information is not rubbish. you are duffer bro because he is talking about at the time of MM AAlim time not about the present. wake up bro you are still sleeping