I have nearly lost hope....

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
“This country is going to break in many pieces,” This is a statement I hear almost daily from someone … somewhere…

“NO,” had always been my answer…. “A country founded on the basis of establishment of the rule of Allah SWT and HIS Prophet SAW can not be taken down that easily”

Gradually I started loosing interest in the politics as the realization started coming to me that everything that is happening here is a part of the greatest game plans, planned by the Planner….and whatever the crooked politicians, generals and the media does…. Nothing is going to happen to my beloved homeland…

During the movement of the restoration of the judiciary…. My levels of hope rose higher than ever…. As I could see that the people of Pakistan have decided that they are not going to keep sitting forever and would not tolerate this any more…

The drone attacks, suicide bombings, sabotages, target killings…. All increased but they couldn’t shatter my belief that Pakistan is there for eternity….. it is the fort of Islam and it is not going down….

But now…. I am loosing hope… not in Allah’s mercy …. As He forbids to loose hope in Him… but I am trying to digest the fact that as a whole we are a bunch of shameless crowd…we do not want to realize our mistakes... and we insist upon doing what we have been doing… and if we keep doing what we have been… the disasters will keep happening as they have been happening all over…Not a single day passes when some calamity is not sent down from the heavens upon us… and look at us… we have become worse than Bani Israel… as we are not ready to repent…..

I have begun to realize that probably we deserve… what is happening to us…we asked Allah SWT to grant us a country to practice Islamic Ideology…. When we got it…we ran away from our promise… and today there are people who question the very fact that Pakistan was established for the purpose of making a model of Ideal, Ideological Islamic State….

We allowed the establishment of the system of Riba based banking in our country, knowing that we are invoking the wrath of Allah SWT on us… but we still hope that Allah will help us… Since when did He started helping his enemies????

But what really made me loose hope was the issue of fake degrees… Somebody is caught with faking a degree and resigns under pressure…. But he has all the guts to apply for the party ticket again… and both the major parties are so shameless that they issue tickets and then defend their decision without a little hint of remorse… But that did not put me off… The fact that struck me the hardest was that people of the constituency voted these thugs again into power…. If it s the people of Pakistan’s will to self destruct… So be it… We don’t have an excuse to complain to the Almighty sending these calamities upon us… After all … It is His policy to replace the ignorant and shameless people by those who are far better….

And probably … our time of being replaced has come… as we have refused to learn from our mistakes…….and we should not think that we are the chosen ones…

Yours truly...

Salik..

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salam Salik
I agree with all you said BUT Pakistan was not created for Islam or Muslim. If you think that Pakistan was created in order to impliment the Sharia then please let me know by showing a tangible evidence. To my understanding even those who were behind this idea did not know what sharia was all about or at least never followed the Sharia. It was created for a purpose which we have been witnessing since its creation (safeguarding thier masters USA and British Interest in the region). Allah (SWT) Save Pakistan and Pakistani merely on His (SWT) mercy as we have left nothing to invite His (SWT) Rage

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks a lot Pakistan 786 for your feedback.....

If you think that Pakistan was created in order to impliment the Sharia then please let me know by showing a tangible evidence.

The best evidence is the slogan....
پاكستان كا مطلب كیا لا الہ الاللہ محمد رسول اللہ
If this wouldnt have been the case.... Muslim League would have no chance to drive the masses for their cause .... I assure u that...

Allah (SWT) Save Pakistan and Pakistani merely on His (SWT) mercy as we have left nothing to invite His (SWT) Rage

I had been looking for an excuse to pray to Him to save Pakistan.... Please tell me some if you know!!!!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have not been following the series of Mr. Zaid Hamid ? He and other pakistanies are doing the same ( to pray ) that is why it is going on to
exist . I have chosen the slogen to write , you can share with me.

Pakistan is for pakistanies all the trators bloodsuckers wadaras enemies of pakistan and Islam murdabad !

PAK FORCES ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
Br Salik,
Asslam u alaikum wa rahmatullah.
When one gives up hope, their is no meaning to their life.
People who say Pakistan was not created for the sake of Allah and His Habeeb, are being dishonest with themselves.
Let us not forget, that it was Allama Muhammad Iqbal R.A. , through whom Allah set us this goal and destination of Pakistan. And let us not forget, that Iqbal passed away before Pakistan was created.
Its time we turned back to Quran, Sunnah and Iqbal.
Inshallah only then can we achieve the Pakistan that we dream of..
Wassalaam

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
I understand the pain behind this post, but one thing I am not able to understand is in whom you lost hope?
Yourself?
Your family?
Your geenration?
The whole nation?

I would certainly like to know what you did to change this situation and after how many (failed?) attempts you decided that there cant be any more thing you can do to improve situation and then lost hope?

All I am trying to say is with doing any effort, we dont have right to have hioes or loose hopes.........

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
and another point, Pakistan was not formed in the name of Allah, it was not formed to practice Islam, Pakistan was formed due to Muslim minority's fare of their in-capable generation's lack of education, lack of character and as a result of this a resulting Hindu dominance and same treatement of muslims in the hands of Hindus what Muslim ruler were doing to them in their times

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Losing hope is out of question. Thanks to Allah SWT, lots of hopeful things happening in Pakistan. Our primary focused is always towards government or we just consider that Pakistan means politicians, army or bureaucracy. But the real Pakistan is all about ordinary people who are doing a lot of great work.

Let me give you some examples that keep me hopeful. A young guy starting educational activities for the Katchi Abadi children in F-6, in open ground and then lots of other volunteers joining in, a Pakistani returning from France, establishing an institute for handicapped children in a suburb area in Punjab, when I see random people joining in to start a NGO about providing food to under served people, it gives me hope.

Its very easy to be honest in western world as the law forces you to take that path. But, just imagine a Pakistani, either an officer or worker on daily wages, in an atmosphere of corruption, in a country where lawlessness is at its peak, and he still performs his duty in an honest way. We have huge problems but we will insh Allah take care of them. We should never lose hope because of any single incident as there is great deal of good stuff in Pakistan.

If you enjoy reading, just go through this. Just for the change of taste.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4820120/Zavia1

Read onwards from page 21.................then 28 and finally 192.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is indeed an unfortunate that after more than 63 years of establishment of Pakistan, some still do not know or want to know the reason for creation of Pakistan. For some, it was a refuge from Hindu Dominance India, for some it was another secular state which was needed to compete with secular India, and for some others it was created so some others can loot it and become rich and even for some more it was created for the Army to rule. When the nation is in this state of Uncertainty that lots of thoughts were floating around for its purpose,no wonder it can't accomplish anything let alone the establishment of a welfare state. There is lots of bickering among Pakistanis to change the purpose and the meaning of Pakistan and also some attempts made to delink it with Islam. I just shake my head everytime I hear this discussion and wonder if we ever agree on the purpose of this country which is being treated by its citizen as an orphan.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother Salik, Your concerns about the situation of Pakistan are valid but in spite of everything, be Optimistic. Insha'Allah, Morning of revolution will come by the blessings of Allah and our Ghairat-Proof politicians (Term used by Hasan Nisar) will no longer be visible in Government.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother salik , i completely agree with you assessment 100 percent , we as pakistanis have learnt to distort history to present oursevles as heroes and the bravest nation on earth a notion i can only laugh at in frustration. This is our biggest problem, that we hide behind exaggerated stories and conspiracy theories because as you said we are simply too cowardice to face the bloody truth. I like you , have also lost hope and the few who were trying to knock sense into our elite are also slowly but surely tiring like Dr Shahid Masood from merey mutabik and his fellow journalists.

We as pakistanis need to wake up and smell the coffee. It is going to take alot more than rhetoric to change the country. The people who have been running the country for the past decades are not fools, they have inherited this country from their parents and grand parents and grand grand parents, they are not going ot be pushed over by a bunch of educated kids. If u look up the family tree of any pakistani COAS or Primeminister or President or any other high official in the government ull see that their parents were some big shots back in the day.

How can the country sit still while people like babar awan and rehman malik and zardari are running around , why are Mian Chore Shareef and Altaf ghunda bhai quiet, why is Asfanyar Wali quiet , why is maulana Diesel munafiq quiet , why is kayani quiet , why is yousaf raza quiet ???
They are all paid stooges paid by one side or the other, their only job is to loot the country and not govern or work for our betterment. My only advice to you salik bhai is not to be caught up in this hallucination of borders and patriotism ,countries break up new ones are made constant and that is the simple fact of history. Rome fell apart , the Ottomon emphire fell apart it is nothing to be ashamed off. Instead of fighting for a piece of line on a piece of paper, fight for your people and ur muslim brothers and sisters ....not because they believe in the same flag as you but because they are human beings and muslims.

PS if you are worried about the taliban of fata declaring itself a country u can rest assured that they will do no such thing ,if they defeat the army and government they will capture pakistan and rule it with more integrity then these clowns called mush and NS and zardari. Because we betrayed them they havnt betrayed us yet. And if you are worried about balochistan declaring itself a country then that is also a far cry because its only a handful of people who are causing trouble and the FC has things under pretty tight control. But if things stay like this for 3 or 4 more years then yes a break up is possible but not anytime soon. So chillax as they say.

Last edited:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is the only country that is stopping Israel from expanding its Boundaries. If anyone wants to work towards Shariah, he or she should work towards rooting out the Interest based economic system in Pakistan.

Start saving money in gold.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys, we all have a responsibility.
As Iqbal said:

"Meri Zindagi Ka Maqsad, Tere Din Ki Sarfarazi, Me Isiliye Musalman, Me Isi Liye Namazi."

Pakistan786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thanks a lot Pakistan 786 for your feedback.....

The best evidence is the slogan....
پاكستان كا مطلب كیا لا الہ الاللہ محمد رسول اللہ
If this wouldnt have been the case.... Muslim League would have no chance to drive the masses for their cause .... I assure u that...

As you said IT was a Mere slogan nothing else. As Allah (SWT) says in His (SWT) Book Quran e Majeed Furqan e Hameed:
Yokhadeonallaha Wallazina Amano, Wama Yakhdaona Illa Anfusahum.............................................................................................................Walahum Azabun Azeem.

Please do not bring Alama Mohammad Iqbal (RA) in to this discussion. He was a true and sincere Muslim Leader and hero BUT he passed away before the creation of Pakistan.

Expecting a country with a full Islamic law impleminted by Mr Jinah & Co WOULD be as if we expect Tony Blair, Putin, Bejamine Natanyaho and Barak Hussain Obama to create a country for the Muslim in India, Kashmir etc.
Sorry to those who may think that I compare Jinah with the non Muslim – I am only saying that expecting Islamic Sharia from Jinah as we all know that Jinah himself was not a practical Muslim. He was a secular person educated by and in secular institutions in England.

I had been looking for an excuse to pray to Him to save Pakistan.... Please tell me some if you know!!!!

We are being deceived. As a Muslim we are very naive. We Kept trusting almost every institution of this country namely ARMY, PPP, PML (A-Z ) All religious parties (although the religious parties with all their drawbacks proved to be less harmful to this country than the other) and THEY ALL DECIEVED US. So wait for the reply as Allah (SWT) says in His (SWT) Book:

I had been looking for an excuse to pray to Him to save Pakistan.... Please tell me some if you know!!!![/QUOTE]

We are being decieved. As a muslim we are very nieve. We Kept tusting almost every institution of this country namely ARMY, PPP, PML (A-Z ) All religious parties (although the religious parties with all their drawbaks proved to be less harmfull to this coutry than the other) and THEY ALL DECIEVED US. So wait for the reply as Allah (SWT) says in His (SWT) Book:
Yokhadeonallaha Wallazina Amano, Wama Yakhdaona Illa Anfusahum.............................................................................................................Walahum Azabun Azeem.

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear everyone....

Thanks for your feed back...

As I mentioned earlier.... I am disappointed with the fact that we have done every thing to invoke the wrath of Allah SWT upon us..... and I can feel what is going to happen to us as a nation now....

May be todays article of Orya Maqbool Jan can explain my feelings further....
b86a4d7e261015f955591a83ddf2173e.gif

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
Waqat Acha be Aaey Gaa "@Salik"

Gam Na Kar Zindagi Pari Hai Abhi

INSHALAH acha waqat b zuroor aeye hai... hope nahi haartay janab... b brave b hopeful b confident on Allah Almighty.....