I am STILL with Imran khan...Are you with him????

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
No and never especially after recent event he show so much immeturety , he is senceless childminded stupid INSAHLLAH people of pakistan will kick his A..next election

Dude u were always a pmln supporter now shut up ul always say he is wrong and what is childish?? Not comming out n helping qadri coz if he did aaj ya marshal law laga hota ya sari awam sarko pay zardari aur nawaz ki chitrol kar rae hoti

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes ofcourse we r with imran khan ! no doubt only he can bring change n he has done it ! we love him n trust him.whatsoever he does ,we r with him.(clap)

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am with nawaz now, because few months ago he was saying "Go Zardari Go" and he is sticking to his guns...(clap)

Wait....what you saying??.... Mian Sahib has backed away from Go Zardari Go line? :13:
Hmmm...so I guess Mian Sahib has once again come to the aid of his BFF. :lol:

Of course, vote is for PTI :)

zeeshanali

Citizen
we love imran khan but we wont vote him due to his pro taliban stance. there must be an operation in waziristan and continuous presense in fata and afghan border. 700,000 should be used to tackle terrorism

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
FOREVER..... With IMran Khan no matter what except when he goes south and involves in corruption...But I guess that won't happen.. I supported him from the very first day...

raja sajid

Voter (50+ posts)
Hum wo nahien jo badal jayein hawa ka rukh dekh kar....hum tow wo hain jinniey payar ha imran se apne jaan se bhar kar.... Till death with my leader..

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am with nawaz now, because few months ago he was saying "Go Zardari Go" and he is sticking to his guns...(clap)

Wait....what you saying??.... Mian Sahib has backed away from Go Zardari Go line? :13:
Hmmm...so I guess Mian Sahib has once again come to the aid of his BFF. :lol:

Of course, vote is for PTI :)

And a sarcastic slap on the faces of pmln supporters ... I like it;)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok qadri drama unfoalded with a settlement and yes we cant see a revolution bravoo
I guess now all of u will b bak with the real revolutionary by the end of the day

Yes we KHAN

PAKISTAN KHAN;)