I am STILL with Imran khan...Are you with him????

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have great respect for him as a hero, cricketer and social worker. I have deleted him as a politician from the list with heavy heart because he acted like an opportunist, insensitive, calculative and too smart person during the people's long march for real democracy. I vote for Pakistan's future and try to choose better leader for my vote. IK was the last and latest hope gone down the drain.

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
​کچھ دن انتظار کریں سب ، ایک ایک چیز واضح ہو جائے گی ، عمران نے جو کیا بلکل ٹھیک کیا
16 saal intezaar kiya ab kuch din aur kar lo...:)
Let me give a Breaking News... If Qadri sb gets implemented all the points mentioned in "Islamabad Declaration", then believe me this coast PTI voters and the long march participants will cast their vote at Qadri sb behest for PPP....! Once again Mr. 90% (aka Zardari) played superbly...(clap)

Btw do you think that the Burger-Kids and internet warriors would have endured for so long in this freezing cold and rainy weather? :)

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
Are You Kidding Me???
Do You Ever Forget Your First Love!!! No One in the World Can replace Imran Khan from Our Heart.
Now when Qadri Darama is Over! Lets Start Working Again with Even More Energy To Bring Real Change in Pakistan!

Ghafoor10

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I used to be but not any more. I am with none I thought he was practical but I afraid. But ***** and Zardari will not get any support.

great30

MPA (400+ posts)
Let me give a Breaking News... If Qadri sb gets implemented all the points mentioned in "Islamabad Declaration", then believe me this coast PTI voters and the long march participants will cast their vote at Qadri sb behest for PPP....! Once again Mr. 90% (aka Zardari) played superbly...(clap)

Btw do you think that the Burger-Kids and internet warriors would have endured for so long in this freezing cold and rainy weather? :)
NO, Only Your NOORA Can! Who cries like a spoil child (Lay LO Lay LO Sab lay Lo) when asked to come out of raiwind and return 800 police gaurds he is using illegaly! and BTW, How many times in the last 5 years He came out to protest for public's real problems???

kashi..

Senator (1k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

not now because now i think anybody can fool pakistani people. So forget Imran Khan. vote zardari and Nazwaz and prove your pakistani

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ofcourse I'm still supporting him...wht has he done that we will stop supporting him,though I think he should've joined this long march,would've put more pressure on ppp to mend their ways.
کتنا بھی پریشر ڈال لیں یہ دم سیدھی نہیں ہوگی

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
45517_410667942341471_344787074_n.jpg

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

not now because now i think anybody can fool pakistani people. So forget Imran Khan. vote zardari and Nazwaz and prove your pakistani

So qadri cheated on u n imran is bad u sound like a girl who gets cheated n then say everyman is bad:p

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

well qadri is not a credible person though he succeeded gathering a large crowed but as abraham lincoln said, u cant fool all the ppl all the time
agar islamabad declaration is implemented, even nawaz shareef wouldnt b able to contest election, do u really think thats gona happen ? if that declaration is implemented zardari cant remain president, qadri sahab nay baaten bohat achi ki hain laikin baaten to sabhi bohat achi kar letey hain even pplz party bhi
and abour burger kids and internet warriors........ let imran give a call of long march u will see the greatest march of the history of pakistan

محب وطن

Councller (250+ posts)
This whole drama was actually staged to bring IK out on roads so after a planned miss-hap army involvement could have become inevitable... Wise decision by IK... Hat's off!

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
in this qadri drama..

PMLN got exposed, as they sit with all status quo..and showed that all status quo are the same

PTI didnt join qadri, but neither it joined status quo..hence proved that PTI is the ONLY anti status quo party today...

let the media clowns try to say watever they want...they actually wanted IK to join qadri so they can start their on slaught on PTI... but IK was smart enough not to join, and now they r dissapointed..lolz.. PTI is the only winner out of all this situation...