I am ashamed of being a Pakistani after raymond davis release

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dont know what to say after this shameful act of Pakistani establishment including all four pillars Politicians, Bureacracy, Judiciary, Army..
i am ashamed infront of my freinds, my colleagues and mostly myself... I was thinking to go back to Pakistan later this year but now seriously thinking not to go in such a country where lives of citizens are cheaper then a penny, where national integrity is just a slogan, where criminals are powerful then justice... where no one cares abou moral values....I dont want to go there again....but still i luv my green passport...sorry Pakistan we have lost you...cant say more cz i cant make an eye contact with my indian colleagues here after this....

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: I am shamed of being a Pakistani after raymond davis release

say zardari khaphay khaphay khaphay............................

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

Do Not worry Brother ye Dunya Kafro'n k liay Janat Hai Per Muslims k liay Imtehaan,
Dunya k Qanoon sai koi b bach sakta hai Per Allah yomay hissab ko kisi zalim ko nahi choray ga

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

every patriot Pakistani is disappointed today. We have snatched food from our children mouthes to support our Army and today they have sold us. Politicians and judiciary are also responsible but I think without Pakistani Army pressure this would not happen so fast..

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistani people has no value as a person. USA have showed us and they told before tht also we will take Raymond from here and they have done. We have so cheap leaders i am regreting to be a pakistani now. Only bcz of these leaders, juduciary and army.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

Apparently fahim aur faizan k family members ney maaf kia hai ! Ashamed tu hoo rahey hoo app but tell me k have u helped them with some money when they were asking for help. Un k lawyer ney eik bank account b banaya thaa jis mein 59000 thousand aiye thie .

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am extremely disappointed because of his (Davis) release.

fifer

Citizen

I am disappointed for his release but it was good that he is released. we live on foreign aid so it was wise to decision to release him and don't say that we can live on grass. our politician have sold us long time ago. our kids are getting no education so they go in madarssa to learn terrorism ( not all madarssa ). These mullah are exploiting every single opportunity to turn this country into 10 century state.
Does anyone know the defination of sovereign country, Sovereign country means that country which can pay their bills on it own not from foreign aid. We have to provide education to every child in sceinces. look at india they are getting rich and prosper, and our country is still living in 1947 where only elite have rule and can get education. I HATE TALIBAN, AL-QAEDA AND OUR POLITICIANS.

1manarmy

Voter (50+ posts)

I am disappointed for his release but it was good that he is released. we live on foreign aid so it was wise to decision to release him and don't say that we can live on grass. our politician have sold us long time ago. our kids are getting no education so they go in madarssa to learn terrorism ( not all madarssa ). These mullah are exploiting every single opportunity to turn this country into 10 century state.
Does anyone know the defination of sovereign country, Sovereign country means that country which can pay their bills on it own not from foreign aid. We have to provide education to every child in sceinces. look at india they are getting rich and prosper, and our country is still living in 1947 where only elite have rule and can get education. I HATE TALIBAN, AL-QAEDA AND OUR POLITICIANS.

bhai g aisi sooch he nain humain yahan tak pohunchaya hai. agar aap yeah soochtay hain keh Raymond Davis koh release kerna was an better option toh yeah hamari bhool hai. hamaray sath abb aur bura hona hai, ais say behtar hai keh do or die. kuch karain gaey toh halaat change hoon gaey na. dekhan nahi, the moment he is out aaj dron attacks main 22 maar bhee diye abhee tak.

there is no other option left, yeah beech ka rasta is just more suffering...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??
??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont know what to say after this shameful act of Pakistani establishment including all four pillars Politicians, Bureacracy, Judiciary, Army..
i am ashamed infront of my freinds, my colleagues and mostly myself... I was thinking to go back to Pakistan later this year but now seriously thinking not to go in such a country where lives of citizens are cheaper then a penny, where national integrity is just a slogan, where criminals are powerful then justice... where no one cares abou moral values....I dont want to go there again....but still i luv my green passport...sorry Pakistan we have lost you...cant say more cz i cant make an eye contact with my indian colleagues here after this....
Brother, with you I also curse the system but not the country. We have angle like people who are living there. And because of these people the country
will live till the day of judjement (youm al Kiamat).
Tell your indian friend, due to Pak border you are prospering. Without this
border they have tasted all kind of criminology for instance, pathan take away
their women,kids,cars. They got lot of norcotics, amunation, smugglings and
lastly live bumbars. PATHAN thought your women how to take vails ? After
explaining this ask, existance of Pakistan and border is important or not ?

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistanis are also ashamed of having a pakistani like youhttp://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?59339-Pakistani-bride-dumped-at-Toronto-airport-!!!&p=348863&viewfull=1#post348863

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
AAOOO aaj Ik Ahed karian

Hmain apna chehra nazar agaya he hm kion is se khoof zada hain...............

Inhee beghartoon ko hm isamblion me pohanchatey hain.................kia hm is jurm me shareek nhi?????????

aaj jitney b khamosh hain begharti se sharm se srr jhukey hoeey hain vo is jurm me brabr k shareek hain ??????????

agar takleef ho raheee he beizzati mehsoos ho rahee he to gherat mand bano ore aaj ahedd karo k ainda in khandani ghulamo ore beghartoon ko vote nhi daingey usey vote daingey jo qaum o millat ki izzat ka paas rakhey.koee k.an.jaar ya d.a.lla sift insaan na hoo.

aaao ye ahed karin k hm beghartoo ka saath nhi daingey hum srr utha kr jiengey is qaul pe amal krain gey" sher ki aik din ki zindagi geedar ki hazar saal ki zindagi se behtr he"

aao ahed krain k hm TIPU sultan k varis hain MIR Jafar or MIR sadiq k nhi

Aao aaj hm ahed krain k hm tabdeeli laingey....

Aoo ahed karain

Gherat he baree cheez jahan e tag o dau me
pehnati he darvesh ko taaj e sarr e dara

Malik495

Re: AAOOO aaj Ik Ahed karian

kuj nahi honay wala yaar.. hamari qoam lakeer ki faqeer hay.. yeh hi ghunday kal ko phir assemblion men bethy hon gay.. ghareeb phir ghareeb hi rahay ga.. aur awam k naseeb men dhakkon aur tentions k ilawa kuj nahi ho ga...hamari qoam ki memory dunia ki sab qomon se kamzor hy... i bet zardari or nawaz will be in power again...Imran khan can only strugle to wake this nation up but qoam ne to neend ki golian kha rakhi hen yaar

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
This is 2nd time I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

It is 2nd time when I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

Qom...banti hai logoo say.....aaj waqt hai dosto.......not only on internet....but we have to show it practically now, we need to come on streets now.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: This is 2nd time I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

Qom...banti hai logoo say.....aaj waqt hai dosto.......not only on internet....but we have to show it practically now, we need to come on streets now.

Keep counting... more to come...

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This is 2nd time I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

I believe you live in Pakistan. Those who live abroad they get this opportunity quite often.

drkjke

3162-1803111.gif