I agree with Abdul Razzaq 150%!!!!

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-pakistan-2011/content/story/509788.html

129595.2.jpg

Abdul Razzaq played a peripheral role in Pakistan's World Cup campaign Associated Press
Enlarge Related Links
News : Razzaq, Kamran axed for West Indies ODIs and T20s
Players/Officials: Abdul Razzaq
Series/Tournaments: Pakistan tour of West Indies
Teams: Pakistan

Abdul Razzaq, the Pakistan allrounder, has questioned the basis for his exclusion from the ODIs and Twenty20s on the tour of West Indies. Razzaq played a peripheral role in his team's World Cup campaign and claimed his exclusion was not justified given he hadn't had enough opportunities.

"I was told to bat at No. 8 and I hardly got a few overs in every match. So, where does the question of my non-performance arise?" Razzaq was quoted as saying by PTI. "How can one perform when he is batting at No. 8 and bowling just a few overs in every match?"

In eight games at the World Cup, Razzaq didn't complete his quota of ten overs even once and picked up five wickets at 32.20. He made 104 runs, batting in the lower order, at 26 and with a highest of 62 against New Zealand.

"One hardly gets time to settle in or build a proper innings. It was the same situation in bowling also," Razzaq said. "I had told the team management I was ready to bat at No. 3 because I have batted at that position before and have also done well. But as it was the World Cup and due to requirements of the team, the management didn't accept my point of view and I was kept at No. 8."

Razzaq, 31, said he was determined to make a return. "I want to come back. I think I can still continue playing for a couple of more years as I pay a lot of attention to my fitness."

Another player left out of the Pakistan squad was Kamran Akmal, following his wicketkeeping woes in the World Cup.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not agree with him;
He already played +260 ODI's and he harldly played just 20 good innings with the batting avg of 23 and bowling avg of 33, i think that is enough for him and he shuold retired.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Feel sorry about Razaaq been axed from the upcoming tour of WI.
But feel happy that Kamran Akmal is out.

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Razzaq is the definitely the greatest alrounder we have had in years. A true match winner. He is absolutely right in saying that he has been denied the chance to perform. Every match that Afridi keeps him on the rope with 3-4 overs per match and batting and no.8, the notion that this is being done on purpose becomes stronger.

Razzaq has won us many matches from impossible situations both in batting and bowling. What i do not understand is what Misbah the traitor is doing in the team. Making some quick money perhaps.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
he never been used to his potential,time may be over now but look at the youngster who are coming in...AIZAZ CHEEMA is 31 years old(older than razzaq & umar gul).muhammad salman29 is older than akmal even.SAFARISH achi ho to kuch matter nahe karta,hafiz jaisay loag 9/10 years se team myn hyn.& playing in all formats.GOD BLESS

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jan choro yar kab tak kahlo gay. Jasay chand kahdan Pakistan per hokmarni kar ray hain es tra cricket ko na banaoo. We appreicate your services time to retire and enjoy your life.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jan choro yar kab tak kahlo gay. Jasay chand kahdan Pakistan per hokmarni kar ray hain es tra cricket ko na banaoo. We appreicate your services time to retire and enjoy your life.

aur yehhi baat main kab say ALTAFO ko kha rah hun.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
well i personally love his batting when he scores and he is very dangerous batsman every team wish to have a batsman like him but lately his batting has gone down i remember in old days he use to come out and start scoring runs from first ball which he is lacking since he came back from ICL. he takes his time and score run we all seen that one of his inning in world cup so that means he is ready to bat up the order but will he be able to handle spinners? who normally ball in the middle overs beside that his fielding is another question mark we have to hide him in the field. but i dont mind giving him few overs in the middle just after 22th-23over. now if you look at his replacement with new all rounder hammad azam watching him batting and bowling in under 19 world cup he looked promising all round cricketer we need to give him chance to groom under experience players if razzaq is around that means he will never get a chance and this is perfect series to play some fresh legs.

still dont understand reason of picking tanveer ahmed who bowls around 120 :s i would rather play sohail tanveer.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Extremely inexperience pace attack. Only Wahab Riaz with 18 ODI matches. Tanvir Ahmed, Junaid Khan, Aizaz Cheema and Hammad Azam yet to play ODI.​

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel sorry for razzaq. I support him more than anyone in the team, He himself alone won many match for Pakistan and that is his crime same as Abdul qadeer khan, Paakistan need people like ZARDARI and Nawaz and people of Pakistan like them.
In my opinion, He suppose to be captain of Pakistan cricekt team but you know pakistan and corruppted people of pakistan and all politics in cricekt and everywhere.

He should be smart and focus on making money and forget Pakistan vicotory
He is gentleman and nice man.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have to agree with Razzaq, what did he do wrong to get dropped?

and the story goes for an extremely incompetent cricket board

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not agree with him;
He already played +260 ODI's and he harldly played just 20 good innings with the batting avg of 23 and bowling avg of 33, i think that is enough for him and he shuold retired.

Brother, Razzaq's avg. coming 1 down is more than 37!!!
They did not utilize his great talent AT ALL!

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not agree with him;

Apna record theek karo,, abdul razaq ke average 30 hai im ODI..
aur AR batting all rounder hai, jab aap aik batting all rounder ko no 8 per khilaien gay to wo MAAN DA SIR karey ga,, jab 2 se 3 over baaqi reh jaien gay...
Shoaib Malik as a bowler team main aaya tha Saqlain mushtaq ke jaga, aur thori batting bhe ker leta tha, magar uss ke batting techniques achi thi, waqar younis ne ussey no 3 per batting ka chance dia, aur uss ne proove ker dia,, phir wo batting all rounder bun gaya,,
AR ne No 3 per hamesha achi performance de,, kuch captains hotey hein jo players ke abilities dekh ker un se faida uthatey hein, AR aik experienced player hai, 3 overs kerwana aur no 8 per batting kerwana,, ye kon c planning aur samajh hai? jab aap uss ke expereince se aur uss ke ability se faida he nahi uthana jantay,,,,
AR aik world class batting all rounder hai,, magar afsos k waqar younis. aur shahid afridi ne uss ka World Cup main sahi faida nahi uthaya, aur aik heeray ko koila bana dia,,