Human Rights Violation India is No. 1

sam123

Banned
Re: India is No. 1 - This should make zionist hindu happy

I feel pity for you,being born on the land of your ancestors and you find youself irrelevant and un-useful to everything around.
instead to possessing every similarity to co-habitats (in term of language,accent,color of your skin,food you eat and non-religious cultural values)you are not counted one of them.....they strengthen their nationhood by abusing your religious dieties and values,
your are ineligible by birth to hold any constitution post like president or prime-minister....you have to very careful while messing with them as they can falsely charge you anytime with blasphemy laws....and your ticket to haven is confirmed.
moreover you belong to a country but that nation don't belong to you.
I don't want to state that everything is fine in india and no discrimination to minorities there.....but state treat everybody equally
and sooner or later justice is done and you can fight upto higher court if fellow people do injustice...where you will find minorities
holding all constitution posts...

Dont need to lecture me ....I know what hardships chrisitian face here..sadly some of you facts are true...our family had got asylum in 1990's in america and we have hardly
been to pakistan...But with this year killing of our federal minister of minority and false allegations of blasphemy make life tough for an average christian in pakistan....
Jinnah 's pakistan never ever became 1% in reality .............

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: India is No. 1 - This should make zionist hindu happy

I am a christian ...yes i know majority of people live in denial and are unable to open their brain to ground reality

Sam, its best that you don't open yer brain. Junk would fall out and dirty the floor :lol: