How to upload an image on Siasat.pk | Video Tutorial

Ashir ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Help me for this, why cant i add image from my computer to my thread

showthread.php

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

How I can post powerpoint presentation here?

m.saari

MPA (400+ posts)

let me try to upload the image by following the steps given .......... ihopw i will be succesful.

A_Yaseen

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: unable to attach Image to thread

You need to insert the link to the image and the image should be hosted online. (As far as I know)

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: unable to attach Image to thread

am not able to attached immage ..HELP
It is not possible to insert image using the mobile app. If you are using any mobile app, then you can't see/use the rich text/html tools, e.g. insering images, videos etc.

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: how to post pic on siasat.pk

click on "Insert Image"
Turn your webcam on
Say "Cheese"
Click "Capture"
There you go. easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Awanabadi

MPA (400+ posts)
How to post picture ?

Salaam !

can someone tell me how can I post any picture from my computer ? When I click on insert a picture it asks me for URL.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Sabir Mughal , you can't upload an image from you computer because we have disabled this option for regular members, if you want to post any image try second option i.e upload it first at some free image hosting website like loadpictures.net. I am repeating step by step instructions again here.

Please follow these steps to post images on this forum.

For Online images:

Internet Explorer: Open the Image > Right Click > Properties > A window/dialouge box will appear > Copy Address (URL) > Paste in Insert Image option

FireFox : Open the Image > Right Click > Copy Image Location > Paste in Insert Image option

Chrome : Open the Image > Right Click > Copy Image URL > Paste in Insert Image option

For Images on your Computer:

Upload your image to www.loadpictures.net, It will provide you a Direct link copy and paste it into Insert Image option.

9e3b210921e48f8be95952e1eb4cffe7.jpg

97d384d7e9e2e5dc04cd4f4e90f112c8.jpg

yaar waseem koi easy tareeka batao with the help of screen shots from the first step to last

Waseem

Staff member

yaar waseem koi easy tareeka batao with the help of screen shots from the first step to last

????? ????? : ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? .. ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???