How MQM can rule Pakistan, a party which is not able to bring peace in strong holded Karachi??

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Karachi was once " The City of lights ". It was called so because all bazars were all night open. People could go everywhere without any fear. Then MQM was born. It was the start of end of peace in Karachi. A Gang party which gifted killings, car thieves, mobile phone thieves, Bhata Khori (Founders of Bhata Khori system which others like ANP also practices now), Bori murders, kidnappings etc. The list of crimes is very long.

I don't want to be unfair, they worked good on karachis infrastructure (this is only single plus point). But then a question again What to do with good infrastructure when people fear of their lives??? When bullet can anytime hit them outside??

One thing is for sure:

MQM can not bring peace in Karachi, where they have strong hold.

I would like here comments from MQM fans on my question:

How this party can rule Pakistan, which is not able to bring peace in Karachi??

Please comment on this point rather to give only BAD post rating. Thanks

Last edited:
کراچی پاکستان کا دماغ تھا۔ اس میں برین ٹیومر ایم کیو ایم کی شکل میں یہ مرض اب لاعلاج ھو چکا۔ اب لاھو جو پاکستان کا دل ھے۔ اس دل کی شریانیں بند ھونے والی ھیں۔
بنگالی بابا جو لنڈن میں بیھٹہ کر پاکستان پر کالا جادو کر رھا ھے جب تک وہ قبر میں نہی جائے گا اس وقت تک پاکستان ان امراض کی وجہ سے بستر مرگ رھے گا۔

Altaf-MQM-543.jpg

Last edited:

GeoG

کراچی پاکستان کا دماغ تھا۔ اس میں برین ٹیومر ایم کیو ایم کی شکل میں یہ مرض اب لاعلاج ھو چکا۔ اب لاھو جو پاکستان کا دل ھے۔ اس دل کی شریانیں بند ھونے والی ھیں۔
بنگالی بابا جو لنڈن میں بیھٹہ کر پاکستان پر کالا جادو کر رھا ھے جب تک وہ قبر میں نہی جائے گا اس وقت تک پاکستان ان امراض کی وجہ سے بستر مرگ رھے گا۔

Altaf-MQM-543.jpg

Couldn't agree more with you
Sooner the Better....

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is about the people of Karachi woke up and faced this MQM Crimminal mafia headon, campaign against Bhatta Khores is good start, next rise up againt this terrorist entity.

Jury

Karachi was once " The City of lights ". It was called so because all bazars were all night open. People could go everywhere without any fear. Then MQM was born. It was the start of end of peace in Karachi. A Gang party which gifted killings, car thieves, mobile phone thieves, Bhata Khori (Founders of Bhata Khori system which others like ANP also practices now), Bori murders, kidnappings etc. The list of crimes is very long.

I don't want to be unfair, they worked good on karachis infrastructure (this is only single plus point). But then a question again What to do with good infrastructure when people fear of their lives??? When bullet can anytime hit them outside??

One thing is for sure:

MQM can not bring peace in Karachi, where they have strong hold.

I would like here comments from MQM fans on my question:

Please comment on this point rather to give only BAD post rating. Thanks
Post something conclusive.
Not something on the basis of illusion.
People still remember peace condition before this government.

How Pakistanis Can Run There Country?

People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Peace To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Justice To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Education To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Health Facility To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To GiveMore Provinces To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Local Resident IG To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Proof Of Jinnah Pur To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Altaf's Mansion In UK To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Canadian Court Decision For The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Local Govt System Continuity In The Whole Country.

Etc.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury your party has been able to destroy peace and prosperity in Karachi and you want proof.

Thank God the business community has brought this problem to light and hopefully we can get rid of Bhatta culture of Karachi.

Now Jury before you start feeling quilty, the campaign is against Bhatt chores not just MQM

GeoG

Post something conclusive.
Not something on the basis of illusion.
People still remember peace condition before this government.

How Pakistanis Can Run There Country?

People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Peace To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Justice To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Education To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Health Facility To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To GiveMore Provinces To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Local Resident IG To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Proof Of Jinnah Pur To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Altaf's Mansion In UK To The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Canadian Court Decision For The Whole Country.
People Who Have Not Been Able To Give Local Govt System Continuity In The Whole Country.

Etc.

واہ جیوری آجکل فی پوسٹ کے علاوہ دیزایننگ پر بونس مل رہا ہے

ذرا یہ پوسٹ نمبر ٢ میں اپنے ڈان کے ناخن تو سفید کر دینا فوٹو شاپ سے
برا گندا ہے یار نہاتا نہیں ہے کیا

Last edited:

Jury

Jury your party has been able to destroy peace and prosperity in Karachi and you want proof.

Thank God the business community has brought this problem to light and hopefully we can get rid of Bhatta culture of Karachi.

Now Jury before you start feeling quilty, the campaign is against Bhatt chores not just MQM
I didn't ask for proof.
I know, illusion can't be proven.
Like Canadian Supreme court decision, Hakeem Saeed Murder, Jinnah Pur etc.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Target killing is illusion, mashallah and ofcourse your party perfect the art of killing, denying it, joining the funural and finally the photo session.

Star Gazer

MQM people will never give you any plan or reason. They will only use controvercial language and hurl allegations.

Jury

واہ جیوری آجکل فی پوسٹ کے علاوہ دیزایننگ پر بونس مل رہا ہے

ذرا یہ پوسٹ نمبر ٢ میں اپنے ڈان کے ناخن تو سفید کر دینا فوٹو شاپ سے
برا گندا ہے یار نہاتا نہیں ہے کیا

تمہاری خوشقسمتی ہے یہ-
میرا تو مشن ہے فری ایجوکشن جو تم جیسوں کے لئے ہے-
سیکھو لو اب بھی- علم حاصل کرنے کی کوئی عمر نہیں ہوتی-

ڈیزائن میں مت کھونا- جو لکھا ہے اس کو پڑھو اور تعلیم حاصل کرنا شروع کرو

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM people will never give you any plan or reason. They will only use controvercial language and hurl allegations.
Reasons....Do you expect reasons could work with the people who have already have Strong Bias and Stereotypes related to others??????No one would want to waste his time on that that is why its better that you live your way and let us live in our own ways without any REGRETS....

Jury

Target killing is illusion, mashallah and ofcourse your party perfect the art of killing, denying it, joining the funural and finally the photo session.
Illusion that,
Target killing are being done by MQM.
Like Canadian Supreme Court decision,
Hakeem Saeed Murder,
Jinnah Pur, Major Kaleem,
Editor Salahuddin Murder, Altaf's UK MANSION,
Babar Ghori was a worker of KPT. etc.

PkRevolution

A brother used word Illusions. In my Post you will find also Good work done by MQM in Infrastructure area. Is this also on Basis of Illusions?

Why don't anybody gives answer on my question:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
A brother used word Illusions. In my Post you will find also Good work done by MQM in Infrastructure area. Is this also on Basis of Illusions?

Why don't anybody gives answer on my question:

OK if you think what you have said so Far is not an ILLUSION then I have 2 very Simple REQUESt for you.....

1. Please tell me how much you know about Current SINDH PROVINCIAL SETUP???

2. Please Provide us with a single known CONVICTION against MQM by Courts in last 20+ years(Including the period where Army Operation was under way against them)???

I am waiting for your reply....

PkRevolution

OK if you think what you have said so Far is not an ILLUSION then I have 2 very Simple REQUESt for you.....

2. Please Provide us with a single known CONVICTION against MQM by Courts in last 20+ years(Including the period where Army Operation was under way against them)???

I am waiting for your reply....

I have asked a question, instead answering i have been asked. No problem.

First question:

I can smell in this question the game of PPP in creating problems in Karachi. If you mean that then i request all MQM leaders to resign for fooling Karachities.
For what purpose this alliance with PPP when they are problem creators for MQM?

You might know the purpose of NRO. An executive order given by ex Pakistani president general pervaiz mushraf which removed all the civil cases against political parties. You know how many cases only on MQM leader were opened? For what purpose he is sitting in London? If for medical treatment then bomb all bloody hospitals in Pakistan. Is this a message a leader should provide a nation?

Last edited:

PkRevolution

I think my asked question will always be open.

Karachi is burning but Jalsa in Lahore. No comment on it.