How do I add signature??(update by mod: Signatures are not allowed on the forum until further notice

Waseem

Staff member
Re: How do I add signature??

[MENTION=26092]Faheem Niaz[/MENTION]
Webmaster disabled it, and right now I have no idea why, will try to request him to enable it again.

Shah Zad

Banned
Re: signature

If you still have trouble in signature ,Call Paindo at home , he will explain you properly ...

Bus tum frustrated logon ko koi khatoon mil jae ...... parh-pharana shoro kar daitay ho ......... tharki log ..... batay suno tu insan kay kaan garaam ho jatay hain .....itni bari bari

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

@Faheem Niaz

Signature option has been disabled, the people you see using are those who put it on when was available.

Assalam o Alaikum,

Bhai jan if this is the case then where is my signature I had it when the option was available. It was very good (Islamic) nothing wrong with that. I hope you let me have this again. If you don't remember I can show/mention it again.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Admins,
Can you please enable the signature option, just for the election season?

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please enable signature feature. We want to get through our message, that very reason we are using this platform.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)

enable sign feature :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Traitor

Citizen

ENABLE SIGNATURE OPTION IN SETTINGS
:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Help Moderaters

When I Want To Add Signature Web Saying Me "You Are Not Permitted To Add Signature".So Help Please Your Brother Haris Abbasi,Thanks

Signatures ha ya saisat?

Democracy bahal karo

democracy_will_come_to_you.jpg

Shamain

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aaaaghhhhh Signature feature plz. Sig feature tau tootay phootay say tootay phootay forum tak pay hota hai u guys arent giving.
k06197.gif

And the mention feature?