Help us against terrorism, And let us help you

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hillary Clinton :- "Our counter-terrorism cooperation over a number of years now, with Pakistan, has contributed greatly to our efforts to dismantle al-Qaida," said Clinton. "And in fact, cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound in which we was hiding. Going forward, we are absolutely committed to continuing that cooperation."

Read this full article discussed here :- http://hindsamachar.in/8465/Hind-Samachar/22-july-2011#p=page:n=2:z=1 आतंकवाद के खिलाफ मदद दो हमसे आर्थिक मदद लो

samirawool

i am indian, we indians are really suffered by this frequent terrorists attacks from terrorists. we want peace. when these terrorists will learn humanity. we just know to love & love. It's pakistan's duty to destroy all terrorists. pakistan should not support terrorism. india & pakistan will be brothers forever but pak should take step against terrorism.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am indian, we indians are really suffered by this frequent terrorists attacks from terrorists. we want peace. when these terrorists will learn humanity. we just know to love & love. It's pakistan's duty to destroy all terrorists. pakistan should not support terrorism. india & pakistan will be brothers forever but pak should take step against terrorism.
Free Kashmir and there will be no more "terrorism".

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol... ok ok... world know the truth... you dont need to suggest us... First stop terrorism inside your country thats what Hillery Clinton telling you
who the hack she is, she is somebody mum,not mine(thanks god),
u look keen to listen to her!!!!
btw doono main kia sambandh hay!!!!!!!!!

jagbani

how can you forget her.. she is from America .. ab to tum Osama Bin laden ko bhi bhool gye honge lol
who the hack she is, she is somebody mum,not mine(thanks god),
u look keen to listen to her!!!!
btw doono main kia sambandh hay!!!!!!!!!

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
how can you forget her.. She is from america .. Ab to tum osama bin laden ko bhi bhool gye honge lol
is she ??????
Go and kiss her feet!!!!!lol
u indians always lick anybody backside,as long as u can make some money
osama thumhay khwab main bhe a ker darata ho ga,
i am sure!!!!!!

jagbani

Now a days .. your Gilani and your Pakistanis trying to convince America to get some financial and economic help so i think you guys are trying a lot by kissing American Feet and S.hit. And what about China .? Still helping you or not..? why dont you hand over Pakistan to China on contract bases ha ha ha ha ...
is she ??????
Go and kiss her feet!!!!!lol
u indians always lick anybody backside,as long as u can make some money
osama thumhay khwab main bhe a ker darata ho ga,
i am sure!!!!!!

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Now a days .. your Gilani and your Pakistanis trying to convince America to get some financial and economic help so i think you guys are trying a lot by kissing American Feet and S.hit. And what about China .? Still helping you or not..? why dont you hand over Pakistan to China on contract bases ha ha ha ha ...
CHINA IS OUR TRIED AND TESTED FRIEND!!!!!!!BURN IN JELOUSY(U INDIANS)
OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH CHINA IS HIGHER THAN HIMALAYA AND DEEPER THAN OCEAN!!!!!!!AGAIN GET JELOUS(U INDIANS)
GILANI AND ZARDARI R AMERICAN POODELS,THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR PAKISTAN,BUT FOR THEMSELVES, WHO CARES????
SOON WE GONNA CONQURE INDIA,AND I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U?????
OH U SHALL BE DOING THE SAME JOB U MENTIOND IN UR POST(kissing American Feet and S.hit) TO LET U IN USA!!!!!ISNT IT????

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Terrorism is by-product of "State Terrorism", the oldest and bloodiest form of Terrorism. India, America and Israel should stop "State Terrorism" so the rest of the world get rid of Terrorism

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lol... ok ok... world know the truth... you dont need to suggest us... First stop terrorism inside your country thats what Hillery Clinton telling you

You pay more attention to strengthen your internal security instead blaming others for your failures.

jagbani

You can never conquer India by yourself or with the help of China... i think you forgot all previous war whether Kargil or in the play ground... and this time our army will stop in Lahore dont worry ... so keep waiting for that time .. its very nearer ...

CHINA IS OUR TRIED AND TESTED FRIEND!!!!!!!BURN IN JELOUSY(U INDIANS)
OUR FRIENDSHIP WITH CHINA IS HIGHER THAN HIMALAYA AND DEEPER THAN OCEAN!!!!!!!AGAIN GET JELOUS(U INDIANS)
GILANI AND ZARDARI R AMERICAN POODELS,THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR PAKISTAN,BUT FOR THEMSELVES, WHO CARES????
SOON WE GONNA CONQURE INDIA,AND I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U?????
OH U SHALL BE DOING THE SAME JOB U MENTIOND IN UR POST(kissing American Feet and S.hit) TO LET U IN USA!!!!!ISNT IT????

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everybody should stop burying their head in the sand. If there is terrorism, get rid of it. If you try to justify terrorism as "holy" then you will find yourself in the "unholy" mess that is now threatening to end your existence. Nobody is earning any brownie points by shedding the blood of innocent people. If everybody turns into a crusader, the world will see lot of bloodshed, and it wont be only of the innocent. I think the intelligent pakistanis understand this. The main thing of concern is what is the percentage of wise v/s unwise pakistanis. This will be the clincher in the end!

jagbani

Hi friend the wording you are writing here is non-understandable to Pakistanis. so try to write something understandable. Write some thing with anger, abusive and wrong. Because they dont understand with peacefulness. They always try to fight.

Everybody should stop burying their head in the sand. If there is terrorism, get rid of it. If you try to justify terrorism as "holy" then you will find yourself in the "unholy" mess that is now threatening to end your existence. Nobody is earning any brownie points by shedding the blood of innocent people. If everybody turns into a crusader, the world will see lot of bloodshed, and it wont be only of the innocent. I think the intelligent pakistanis understand this. The main thing of concern is what is the percentage of wise v/s unwise pakistanis. This will be the clincher in the end!