Help Imram Khan by donations if you can not attend 30th OCT Jalsa in Lahore

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is bloody fake. if you wana donate, go to his website and donate there!
Can you tell what is fake about this thread ? And why are you asking people " go to HIS website and donate there" ?????
There is a link given for PTI's website for this.......it seems like you belong to pml-n asking people to be a victim of scam like "Qarz autaro Mulk Sawaro" and fill the pockets of Dengue Borthers.

humayun.

MPA (400+ posts)
Is that an issue? Why don't you donate some and then question why when what etc.

I dont Publicise what i donate, and i am not answerable to any1 for that,, at least not you,, :).. umeed hai samajh aagaee ho gee warna shabbir to dekhay ga:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont Publicise what i donate, and i am not answerable to any1 for that,, at least not you,, :).. umeed hai samajh aagaee ho gee warna shabbir to dekhay ga:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Who cares........ what you do or not.........this thread was started in good faith with " Practice what you preach" & to shut the mouth of pml-n / ppp supporters

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At Last Tehreek-e-insaaf revealed himself as bhikkaree,not a politician. Keep doing your previous job as charity worker,keep doing it, well done Imran Khan.

The only source of funding for polotical parties is through donations, unless they are likes of governing parties in Pakistan who plunder public funds for their party use. Go to any Party's web site and they would have an option for people to donate.
The political parties in all democracies solicit donations. In fact the donations to political parties are tax deductable in most countries.

humayun.

MPA (400+ posts)
Who cares........ what you do or not.........this thread was started in good faith with " Practice what you preach" & to shut the mouth of pml-n / ppp supporters
now u understood.. thats what am saying,, no1 should care about my do's and don'ts.. i need ma space...

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am from PTI since 2003 little fellow. What I meant to say was that you should be donating via signing into the PTI website rather than just going to Paypal. There is a difference in it, find out yourself about it!

By the way, shame on you for calling me a part of the PML N.

engr.iffi

Councller (250+ posts)
  • 41.gif
    • 41.gif
      • 41.gif
        • 41.gif

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear all overseas pakistani

please help imram khan by donations if you can not attend 30th oct jalsa in lahore & let supporters of pml-n & ppp know that we care for pakistan & only trust imran khan.
Just to show my commitment as i want to set an example first, attaching the donation prove & this is also to shut the mouths of pml-n supporters.
You can go to https://www.insaf.pk/donationsforrestoftheworldu.aspx & send your donation online.

Pakistan zindabad
imran khan zindabad

474a478c55023b04defe9ebc86babcf4.jpg

ba11631a76baae0bba32b0d4af82a58b.jpg

i have donated last week and will donate soon from my next pay cheque.
Support ik/support pti by vote/ serve pakistan