Have you people forgot 23 march ?? no official celebrations this year as well

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
for many year we are not seeing any 23 march official parade and celebration . the reason given is the security issue. but the question is :

1:are we in such a bad security situation that we cant held an official parade ??

2:our security forces got such a poor record that they cant organize a single parade consisting of few dozen soldiers??

3: isnt this a victory for taliban, raw etc that we are unable to celebrate one of most important days in our history??

4: wont they make a bad impact on our youth ??

5: do nations don't celebrate their national day just because of security issues??

6: i have read many nations celebrated their national days during full wars. then y not in Pakistan??

Waseem

Staff member
for many year we are not seeing any 23 march official parade and celebration . the reason given is the security issue. but the question is :

1:are we in such a bad security situation that we cant held an official parade ??

2:our security forces got such a poor record that they cant organize a single parade consisting of few dozen soldiers??

3: isnt this a victory for taliban, raw etc that we are unable to celebrate one of most important days in our history??

4: wont they make a bad impact on our youth ??

5: do nations don't celebrate their national day just because of security issues??

6: i have read many nations celebrated their national days during full wars. then y not in Pakistan??

LOL, I am sure If there was any parade, you would be first one to create a thread criticizing Pakistan Army.