Have you ever analyze the Pak map: that is why pak is special

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and one more thing surprise me Quaid e Azam birthday 25 dec and Pakistan 14 Aug and Quaid e Azam death 11 sep...............every year is same day in 2011 is 14 Aug on Sunday......................constantly 11 sep and 25 dec also on Sunday.........................
in 2012 14 Aug on tue................11 sep and 25 dec also tue....................!!!!!!
and if you check with mathematic argu also wonder
25-11= 14 Aug PAKISTAN DAY
14+11= 25 Dec QA (RA) BIRTHDAY
25-14= 11 Sep DEATH OF QA (RA):jazak:

its not littel bit diffrent or some thing for thinking......!!!!

Its not just a coincidence, its a phenomenon

thanks for sharing

lovely_pk

Banned
Re: Have you ever analyze the Pak map: thaz y pak is special

you gotta be a 17 year old kid and nothing more.... mentally for sure if not physically....

THanks for letting me know you mental and physical age.. i wish i could you some pathetic word to define your scump personality... but may be someother place...

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)

If you use this much brain for better research, whether in Islam or science or sociology, it will be beneficial rather than this useless thing....

Yeah Right!!!The kind of research you guys do................ummm like Research on COW URINE :P

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I quoted Islam and sociology but your mind goes only to things which suit your personality.... (bigsmile)

Yeah Right!!!The kind of research you guys do................ummm like Research on COW URINE :P

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ya rasul allah (pbuh) tere chahney walon ki khair.inshallah pakistan will be world capital soon.......................

yes keep aiding kufar of the world led by zionist america into killing families of mujahideen,and still dreaming that you people will become allahs chosen people!

whole world even america has imprint and signs (nishaanis) of allah scattered over every inch of their land...its not these things that make a people or country great but peoples deeds or aamaal.
first start obeying allah and lead life according to sunnah of prophet sallalah u alihe wasallum than start dreaming of anything better!
the present situation is that your country is leading ally of kufar in their crusade against islam!!!100% fact!
and your country,s society is now so much riba or interest based that banks are opening like mushrooms, growing in humid weather, across pakistan. 90% of people deal in interest based system and interest based system is like waging war against allah according to hadeeth!

those who think that despite all these sins allah will give keys of this world to you people live in fools paradise.allah is just and will give keys of this world soon to the islamists.not munafiqqeen

Last edited: