Have you ever analyze the Pak map: that is why pak is special

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
263591_235064723184108_176265419064039_861600_5333154_n.jpg

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Have you ever analyze the Pak map: thaz y pak is special

Ha ha ha..... I apprciate your love for our beloved Prophet (PBUH) but this is really funny of finding such things.... If you use this much brain for better research, whether in Islam or science or sociology, it will be beneficial rather than this useless thing.... There are a couple of things in this as well, first, the Meem of Muhammad is because of Kashmir and it is not a part of Pakistan, secondly the actual Pakistan also contained Bangladesh, so what will you make out of that plus the country is already broken once and on the verge of breaking for another time now....

Kavalier

Ya we say thanks to Allah but not for the reason you are saying... if you ask me I can write the same name Muhammad with Balochistan only, infact it is only Balochistan which is necessary to make the name Muhammad, so this means Balochistan is the real fort of Islam, it should be separated from the existing Pakistan.

Alhamdulilah !!!!!!!!! Jazakallah!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely_pk

Banned

Ya we say thanks to Allah but not for the reason you are saying... if you ask me I can write the same name Muhammad with Balochistan only, infact it is only Balochistan which is necessary to make the name Muhammad, so this means Balochistan is the real fort of Islam, it should be separated from the existing Pakistan.

You gotta be traitor, i wouldn't agree on you less then that....

Citizen
!!!Pk is special great gift!!!
What is the dialing code of pakistan?
Can you recognize these digits?
It was alloted by international telecommunication organizations.

sngilani

Most Pakistanis are thankless. But they are so lucky to get persons like Imran Khan being born among them. Any other nation would have taken advantage of Imran Khan's qualities of patriotism and passion. If they let him go down the drain, they would be really un-lucky.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
and one more thing surprise me Quaid e Azam birthday 25 dec and Pakistan 14 Aug and Quaid e Azam death 11 sep...............every year is same day in 2011 is 14 Aug on Sunday......................constantly 11 sep and 25 dec also on Sunday.........................
in 2012 14 Aug on tue................11 sep and 25 dec also tue....................!!!!!!
and if you check with mathematic argu also wonder
25-11= 14 Aug PAKISTAN DAY
14+11= 25 Dec QA (RA) BIRTHDAY
25-14= 11 Sep DEATH OF QA (RA):jazak:

its not littel bit diffrent or some thing for thinking......!!!!

Last edited:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

It will never happen inshallah,enemies of Islam and pakistan have same agenda to destroy and break Pakistan.

WatanDost

Ha ha ha..... I apprciate your love for our beloved Prophet (PBUH) but this is really funny of finding such things.... If you use this much brain for better research, whether in Islam or science or sociology, it will be beneficial rather than this useless thing.... There are a couple of things in this as well, first, the Meem of Muhammad is because of Kashmir and it is not a part of Pakistan, secondly the actual Pakistan also contained Bangladesh, so what will you make out of that plus the country is already broken once and on the verge of breaking for another time now....

Bingo
Baluchistan is KHURASAN region
The ARMY who will Capture INDIA
will EMERGE from KHURASAN REGION.
CHEERS.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

There is no cure for a pessimistic heart!!!

hans

Banned
May I know, What East Pakistan stood for?

LOL !!!!

Further, the first letter "Meem" since 1947 is in Indian Hands. Map of Pakistan issued by Goverment of Pakistan is Theoretical based. Actual map of Pakistan is a bit different.

Last edited: