Hashmi: The eternal traitor Succumbs to shameless manipulations

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
From where did he acquired these records, they just confirm what hashmi exposed.

Every one knows how close kh salad and hashmi are, phone calls between these two if they ever happened should not surprise any one. The long march was a wrong move.

Again like some people here, you are taking this as a normal conversation between 2 opponents in a confrontational battle called Azaadi March. 25 calls in 15 days...not only with Saad Rafique but with Kulsoon Nawaz and another pml-n leader also.. co-incidence..knowing Pmln traitors, the timing is pretty telling of the situation :)

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Again like some people here, you are taking this as a normal conversation between 2 opponents in a confrontational battle called Azaadi March. 25 calls in 15 days...not only with Saad Rafique but with Kulsoon Nawaz and another pml-n leader also.. co-incidence..knowing Pmln traitors, the timing is pretty telling of the situation :)

From where did he got those phone records.

People were angery with JH for leaving pmln, but he was always given his due respect by pmln workers and leaders, he was never bashed the way ptians are doing it right now. He had family relations with pmln leaders and specially with kh saad. The long march was an exceptionally crucial matter, I don't think why these people shouldn't had talked with each other on this matter.in politics people talk with each other .

The above is just a supposition as till now I don't know if that really occurred.

Respect

He left IK in a life and death situation, he could have waited before he made allegations but he chose to rub it in, IK was hit hard by his antics I hope IK is recovering, the amount of people present at Azadi march is not helping things either.

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
From where did he got those phone records.

People were angery with JH for leaving pmln, but he was always given his due respect by pmln workers and leaders, he was never bashed the way ptians are doing it right now. He had family relations with pmln leaders and specially with kh saad. The long march was an exceptionally crucial matter, I don't think why these people shouldn't had talked with each other on this matter.in politics people talk with each other .

The above is just a supposition as till now I don't know if that really occurred.

Mind you, talking like this with your opponents secretly when saad rafique is NOT even included in the negotiation team to PTI is considered near to treason. Without your PTI chairman knowing about it, its a crime for your party's president to talk like this. As i said it just only fuels the uncertainty surrounding Javed Hashmi's sudden uturn against IK's Azaadi march... finally Hashmi gave zero **** about giving respect to IK instead he put unexpected serious and shameful allegations against the PTI chairman.. look at it from both perspectives.

amir_ali

Mind you, talking like this with your opponents secretly when saad rafique is NOT even included in the negotiation team to PTI is considered near to treason. Without your PTI chairman knowing about it, its a crime for your party's president to talk like this. As i said it just only fuels the uncertainty surrounding Javed Hashmi's sudden uturn against IK's Azaadi march... finally Hashmi gave zero **** about giving respect to IK instead he put unexpected serious and shameful allegations against the PTI chairman.. look at it from both perspectives.

What you are suggesting might be right in cults, but in political parties people talk with each other. Every one has his own freedom, there is no binding on anyone.

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
What you are suggesting might be right in cults, but in political parties people talk with each other. Every one has his own freedom, there is no binding on anyone.

Very funny, you are disregarding the timing of this event and the amount calls made between Hashmi, Saad rafique(who was not in the negotiation team) and kulsoon nawaz, looks like you've made up your opinion already and nothing can change it..fine then

jaanmark

[h=2]The last TRAITOR of old system of Pakistan . the name come as Hashmi the latni person Allah give HELL amine

Hashmi: The eternal traitor Succumbs to shameless manipulations[/h]