Government has revised advertisement rates for private TV channels

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame on them for still paying them Rs. 245,000/min for ads and yet getting blackmailed! Such retards definitely don't deserve to be in government! ;)
کس نے آپ کو بتایا ہے کہ دو لاکھ پینتالیس دے رہے تھے؟؟؟

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't mind them even setting the rate as high as 100 lakh / min. as long as they don't give a single ad i'm cool! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Btw. its been ages since i've seen any ad with the pictures of politicians and ending with hakumat-e-Pakistan at the end! Have you seen one recently? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Imrani defended reduction of rates and now they will defend increased rates.
kionkay

onhein manzil nahi rahnuma chahiyay...

Heres Imrani defence...

poora system hee bigda hoaa hai, akaila Imran kia karay..Shareefs are paying bigger bucks so Imran needs to stop the propaganda so Imran can focus on more important things.

sharamnaak!!

WatanDost

52534563_1997640660538166_1480080880213950464_n.jpg

52893276_1997641713871394_6107810486982541312_n.jpg

65975.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at all #patwari on this forum, at least they have something to talk about. I thought they starting to extinct but howcome as science proof roaches can evolve dynamically!!!
Then these patwaris keep doing randi rona in the name of sahafat and boycotting press conference infact dont allowing others to conduct as well as they are not getting paid. Just verify the decreased rates as per "auqat" of these media house else duing #patwari era it was as per Tail carrying abilities, bone are thrown in their bucket

Nightcrawl

So they got blackmailed by lifafas this fawad guy specially creating problems specially the new rift with naeem ul haq

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
No! I am glad that they are talking about it! At least they are now understanding that what are the things that matter and what are the right questions to ask! It's a HUGE mindset change!! Can you imagine them even knowing a year back what ad prices even mean? What are the expenses of a PM and CM? How many security personal are under their use etc.? This government could have easily kept a blanket on these things like previous governments but they themselves exposed it so the people can start asking the right questions!

It's a step in the right direction! So encourage it!

Look at all #patwari on this forum, at least they have something to talk about. I thought they starting to extinct but howcome as science proof roaches can evolve dynamically!!!
Then these patwaris keep doing randi rona in the name of sahafat and boycotting press conference infact dont allowing others to conduct as well as they are not getting paid. Just verify the decreased rates as per "auqat" of these media house else duing #patwari era it was as per Tail carrying abilities, bone are thrown in their bucket

Muhammad Jibran

کان کتا لے گیا کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ کتے کے پیچھے بھاگنا شروع کر دیا جائے۔

اشتہارات اتنے ہی ملیں گے جتنا بجٹ ہو گا
Main awam k tax k paisay isteharat peh kharch nahe karounga :D ..... Kitna jhoota nikala ran khan

Muhammad Jibran

Shame on them for still paying them Rs. 245,000/min for ads and yet getting blackmailed! Such retards definitely don't deserve to be in government! ;)
Yeah new retards are in the government, who said they won't spent tax payer money on government ads :) kazaab

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
No! I am glad that they are talking about it! At least they are now understanding that what are the things that matter and what are the right questions to ask! It's a HUGE mindset change!! Can you imagine them even knowing a year back what ad prices even mean? What are the expenses of a PM and CM? How many security personal are under their use etc.? This government could have easily kept a blanket on these things like previous governments but they themselves exposed it so the people can start asking the right questions!

It's a step in the right direction! So encourage it!
Here unfortunately people don't get the proper understanding and start become keyboard monkey warriors. PEMRA is a regulatory authority working under the patronage of so called information ministry so it isnt an independent body as claimed by patwarkhana...
So these rates are prime time rates not govt publication add like they gave in newspaper. It means lets say Nestle want to put some add of a min during any channel prime time this would be max. a media house can charge them and this is job of regulatory authority. Earlier it was more u do tail carrying, more u have monopoly to force the product company to pay fro their adds.
Bas bugz Imran aur pakistan aur hub e sharifan main pagal ho gayeen hain aur phir behaas kertain hian ke agar hum PTI ke opponent hain tu kon kehta ha ke hum #patwari hain. On the contrary if we talk about anything with facts related to nawaz shareef or his princess #ferrari these paid bots will be hopping around with such hypothesis

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can't believe all this debating going on over a bad photo, with no source given. What's the source for this photo (which looks like it was taken with a broken Nokia from 2006)?
Even I have doubt with its credibility, as every govt memo has on right top a particular way of Memo no including current year for filling purpose and this one has 2017 mentioned. I have serious doubts about its credibility but still rates of these media houses has to be agreed and broadcaster publicly.