Goodbye cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids, and triglycerides

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GOODBYE CHOLESTEROL, BLOOD GLUCOSE, LIPIDS, AND TRIGLYCERIDES

A secret revealed...

Some years ago, a former professor of mine showed me a blood test, what I saw impressed me. The five key blood parameters, i.e. urea, cholesterol, blood glucose, lipids, and triglycerides had values which far exceeded permitted levels. Commented that the person with those in dices should already be dead or, if alive, this would be just out of stubbornness.

The teacher then showed the name of the patient who until then had been hidden by his hand. The patient was himself! I was dumbfounded! And I said: "But how? And what did you do?" With a smile he introduced me to another sheet analysis, saying: "Now, look at this, compare the values of the parameters and see the dates."

That's what I did. The parameter values were clearly within the recommended range, the blood was perfect, flawless, but the surprise increased when I looked dates, the difference was only a month (between the two analysis of the same person)! I asked: "How could it? This is literally a miracle!" Calmly, he replied that the miracle was due to her doctor, who suggested treatment obtained from another doctor friend. This treatment has been used by myself, several times, with impressive results. Approximately once a year, does analysis of my blood, and if either is present tendency to breakdown, return immediately to repeat this process. I suggest that you try.

Here's the SECRET:

Weekly for 4 weeks, buy at the fair or supermarket, pumpkin pieces. Should not be the pumpkin squash and pumpkin rather large, which is usually used to make candy. Daily, peel 100 grams of pumpkin, place the pieces in a blender (raw), along with water (WATER ONLY!), And mix well, making a vitamin pumpkin with water. Take this vitamin fasting, 15-20 minutes before breakfast (breakfast / breakfast). Do this for a month, every time your blood needs to be corrected. Can control the outcome, making analysis before and after treatment with other pumpkin. According to the doctor, there is no contraindication;

because it is just a natural vegetable and water (do not use sugar!). The teacher, excellent chemical engineer, studied the pumpkin to know which of the active ingredients it contains and concluded, at least partially, that it is present in a solvent of low molecular weight cholesterol: cholesterol more harmful and dangerous - LDL. During the first week, urine has a large amount of LDL (low molecular weight), which results in cleaning of arteries, including the brain, thereby increasing the person's memory PUMPKIN ... Do not make it a secret.
SPREAD!

Last edited by a moderator:

sigma192

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
4 MAGHAZ bhi to yahi cheez hay...which is consumed for centuries in our society. Crushed Nuts with 4 Maghaz (4 types of these seeds). Put one spoon of this mix in Warm milk at night with bit of honey or Ghee and FEEL STRONGER (IN OUT) inc brain.

Try it...

Wadaich

4 MAGHAZ bhi to yahi cheez hay...which is consumed for centuries in our society. Crushed Nuts with 4 Maghaz (4 types of these seeds). Put one spoon of this mix in Warm milk at night with bit of honey or Ghee and FEEL STRONGER (IN OUT) inc brain.

Try it...

It works for all the mentioned problems, specially to blood cholestrol and diabetes?

Wadaich

By pumpkin you mean what we call halwa kuddu because only halwa kuddu is 4-6 kg heavy whereas normal pumpkins are hardly 1/2 kilos

Of course Halwa Kuddoo or Paitha (in punjabi)
dsc_61361.jpg

Anuj76

Senator (1k+ posts)
I plan to try your nukksa, of cholesterol and blood glucose. Will let you know the results. Good deed.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Having seen so many cultivars of Cucurbita maxima, C. moschata and C. pepo in California, and common names pumpkin, squash and gourd being so interchangeably used for any of these, I found the same confusion regarding Indian names Petha, kaddu and others being used in local markets. For one I am happy that the key based on the tip of fruiting pedicel is very satisfactory in differentiating the fruiting specimens, although leaves and flowers may not be that reliable. For example in most sample Cucurbita moschata calyx lobes are foliaceous in specimens that I have seen in India, they are rarely so in most cultivars in USA.
Yesterday I uploaded photographs of Cucurbita moschata from India sold as Kaddu, whose plants were earlier uploaded by Balkar i as Cucurbita pepo but it turned out to be C. moschata
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/Cucurbita$20pepo$20Balkar/indiantreepix/eJaUWApBwMQ/stoK6OBMSfAJ

The comments yesterday by Ushadi about Kaddu fruits uploaded by me prompted me to make a revisit to the Keshavpur Sabzi mandi in our neinghbourhood (a big mandi in West Delhi) today morning. Luckily I could locate all the three types of so called petha in the market. One is very distinct especially when you attach Agra before it, the Ash gourd or white pumpkin, commonly used for making sweet.

The other two though quite distinct seemed to be more confusing to the sellers. More than ninety percent sellers called them petha or kaddu, and one being the younger stage and other the ripe stage of fruit, but finally one person knew them well: one which can last for more than a month (Cucurbita moschata), and another which has to be consumed within few days (Cucurbita pepo)

Cucurbita moschata: Halwa kaddu, kashi phal, mitha kadu, petha-The fruit is generally large, reaching 50 cm in length, nearly oblong, sking turning yellowish brown when mature, typical C. moschata constricted pad below fruit, flesh yellow. This plant was uploaded by me yesterday. Cooked as vegetable but with slightly sweeter taste, more commonly made into halwa. I had uploaded this yesterday. I am doing it again for comparison. Fruit purchased can be kept for more than a month without getting spoilt.

Cucurbita pepo: Gol kaddu, safed kaddu, Villaiti kadu, petha, Kadddu pumpkin: The fruit is some what depressed to nearly rounded, 20-30 cm across, pedicel tip with closely attached proecting finger, colour green with yellowish patches, flesh is pale yellowish white or greenish white. Commonly cooked as vegetable. The fruit generally plucked when not fully ripe does not last long.

I am still looking for another Kaddu from India the Red gourd, mitha kaddu, Sita Phal but as Cucurbita maxima and not C. moschata. I hope some one will upload from India in this episode.

Benincasa-hispida-Keshav-pur-Delhi-1

Cucurbita-moschata-halwa Kadu-Kashi phal-Vikas-puri-DSC01845-Delhi-1

Cucurbita-moschata-halwa Kadu-Kashi phal-Vikas-puri-DSC01846-Delhi-4

Cucurbita-pepo-Safed kaddu-Petha-Keshav-pur-Delhi-1

Cucurbita-pepo-Safed kadu-petha-Keshav-pur-Delhi-2

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ash gourd

Viewed 29638 times

AshGourd.jpg
Also known as
White gourd, winter melon, wax gourd, petha

Description
Ash gourd is a vine which is eaten as a vegetable. It is oblong in shape, can be around 1 to 2 metres in length, have a smooth or finely ribbed rind and a lightly yellow or greenish flesh. This gourd keeps well for a longer time and is thus readily exported. These gourds were originally cultivated in South ease Asia but have gained popularity in other parts of the world also.

Chopped ash gourd

To chop, first cut the fruit from middle. Cut as much as required and store the rest. If using a pre cut wedge, peel the ash gourd using a knife or a peeler and deseed. Cut into cubes or dices or chop as per recipe.

How to select
Ensure that the gourd has a smooth rind, is free from blemishes and is firm to hold. Check for freshness before purchasing. It is usually available in dark green or pale green rinds. If you want to purchase ripe ash gourd, ensure that the skin of the gourd is whitish green in colour. This is an indicator of ripeness.

Culinary Uses
In India, it is used to prepare a traditional sweet called Petha. It is pieces of gourd cooked in sugar syrup and then dried to allow hardening. It is a delicacy in Agra. You need good quality and ripe ash gourd for this recipe.
In South India, it is used in various ways. Use it with dal to make Kootu, or add along with other vegetables in Sambhar, Avial etc.
Use in making winter melon soup, juices or stir fries of your choice.

How to store
Store it under refrigerated conditions. If a part of the fruit is cut, cover with newspaper and then store.

Health Benefits
Ash gourd consists of substantial amount of moisture and a little amount of protein, fat, fiber and carbohydrates. Its mineral and vitamin contents are calcium, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin C.
Due to its diuretic action, it increases the output of urine and washes out waste products from the body.
Ash gourd juice when combined with water can be given to people who have peptic ulcers.
Cooked and sweetened ash gourd can help people suffering from heart ailments, anemia, body heat etc.
Being low in calories, it is helpful for people maintaining a diet and people suffering from diabetes.
Husked seeds of ash gourd when consumed with coconut milk can help eject tapeworms etc from the intestine.

Wadaich

I plan to try your nukksa, of cholesterol and blood glucose. Will let you know the results. Good deed.

I have already and got the results to normal within fortnight. The good thing is that it hasn't got any side effects. The taste of the juice is just like a "Pheeka" melon or tasteless water melon juice.....even then not a repelling one but little pleasant. You would like the drink.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Goodbye Cholesterol, Blood Glucose, Lipids And Triglycerides

April 1, 2016 | Health, Health Tips, Natural Remedies |

Several months ago, a student was actually confused when his professor showed him the results of all blood parameters of a patient. Namely, he was shocked as the levels of his lipids, cholesterol, blood glucose, triglycerides and urea, were extremely high. The student could not believe that someone can actually live in such a body condition.

When the professor handed him the second results, the student saw that actually, the patient was his professor!

Yet, this sheet analysis showed completely different situation. Just take a look at this and compare the numbers of the parameters and check the dates on both sheets the professor advised.
The blood was found to be perfect, all results were in the recommended, healthy range, and it seemed that the professor was entirely healthy.
The last shock was when the student saw that the difference between the dates of the examinations was only a month!
The student was left puzzled, so his professor explained that this change was due to his own doctor, who suggested a treatment from a close friend of his. This treatment was to be repeated several times, and the results were brilliant!
The professor also added that it should be repeated it once annually, in order to control the condition, and if they discover a tendency to breakdown, he should do the whole treatment once more.
This is the secret that saved the professors health:
You should buy a raw pumpkin and peel 100 120 grams of it. The, place them in a blender and add some water. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
This smoothie should be consumed regularly for a month. You should drink it 20 minutes before your breakfast, on a daily basis.
Remember to analyze your cholesterol and blood before, and after the treatment. This procedure is completely safe and has no side- effects, as it includes only a raw, natural vegetable and water.
The professor, who was a well-known chemical engineer, examined the pumpkin and its properties, and found that some compounds in it are able to eliminate LDL cholesterol from the arteries, through the urine, and it also provided energy and cleansed the arteries.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Goodbye Cholesterol, Blood Glucose, Lipids And Triglycerides

April 1, 2016 | Health, Health Tips, Natural Remedies |

Several months ago, a student was actually confused when his professor showed him the results of all blood parameters of a patient. Namely, he was shocked as the levels of his lipids, cholesterol, blood glucose, triglycerides and urea, were extremely high. The student could not believe that someone can actually live in such a body condition.

When the professor handed him the second results, the student saw that actually, the patient was his professor!

Yet, this sheet analysis showed completely different situation. “Just take a look at this and compare the numbers of the parameters and check the dates on both sheets” – the professor advised.
The blood was found to be perfect, all results were in the recommended, healthy range, and it seemed that the professor was entirely healthy.
The last shock was when the student saw that the difference between the dates of the examinations was only a month!
The student was left puzzled, so his professor explained that this change was due to his own doctor, who suggested a treatment from a close friend of his. This treatment was to be repeated several times, and the results were brilliant!
The professor also added that it should be repeated it once annually, in order to control the condition, and if they discover a tendency to breakdown, he should do the whole treatment once more.
This is the secret that saved the professor’s health:
You should buy a raw pumpkin and peel 100 – 120 grams of it. The, place them in a blender and add some water. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
This smoothie should be consumed regularly for a month. You should drink it 20 minutes before your breakfast, on a daily basis.
Remember to analyze your cholesterol and blood before, and after the treatment. This procedure is completely safe and has no side- effects, as it includes only a raw, natural vegetable and water.
The professor, who was a well-known chemical engineer, examined the pumpkin and its properties, and found that some compounds in it are able to eliminate LDL cholesterol from the arteries, through the urine, and it also provided energy and cleansed the arteries.

:jazak: Khair for the share.