Gold Diggers in Pakistan

Narcissist

Banned
Turkish Rental plant unit price 40 Rupees.

The following news made me amazed to read that Turkish rental plant will sell electricity at a standard rate of 40 rupees per unit. As we know very well about the worst state of Pakistan's economy and general poverty of masses, it make me think that who is going to buy this unimaginably high price per unit for electricity. Normally '' A gold digger is someone who dates another person for financial and material gain. While the term is usually associated with women, it is possible for men to be gold diggers as well. It is not a gender-specific term as it is possible for both men and women to take advantage of someone else’s generosity. Many of these people claim to be in love, or in like, with others when in reality they consider the relationship almost like a business transaction''.

If this is called solution to electricity shortage, by our very beloved government, then nothing else comes to mind but one slogan, ''Bibi zinda hai, Bibi ajj bi zinda hai''. Or perhaps ''Pakistan Khappy'' or '' Bijli bijli hi hoti hai, chahy 1 rupee ki ho ya 40 rupees ki''.

96.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/08-04-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=96.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
Turkish Rental plant unit price 40 Rupees.

The following news made me amazed to read that Turkish rental plant will sell electricity at a standard rate of 40 rupees per unit. As we know very well about the worst state of Pakistan's economy and general poverty of masses, it make me think that who is going to buy this unimaginably high price per unit for electricity. Normally '' A gold digger is someone who dates another person for financial and material gain. While the term is usually associated with women, it is possible for men to be gold diggers as well. It is not a gender-specific term as it is possible for both men and women to take advantage of someone else’s generosity. Many of these people claim to be in love, or in like, with others when in reality they consider the relationship almost like a business transaction''.

If this is called solution to electricity shortage, by our very beloved government, then nothing else comes to mind but one slogan, ''Bibi zinda hai, Bibi ajj bi zinda hai''. Or perhaps ''Pakistan Khappy'' or '' Bijli bijli hi hoti hai, chahy 1 rupee ki ho ya 40 rupees ki''.

96.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/08-04-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=96.gif

btw its not one slogan :P

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
if we still not think about our GOVT then i think we deserve it --------------is noly one example