Give at least ONE Reason to Dislike Musharaf with proof

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
chaha you have proven many things by your videos (remember cric world cup)
asi videos keon lagatay ho jo tumhain hood hi delete kerni per jaeen

Dear cricket world cup is over .....So wait till next world cup ....for the world cup video...
Remain to the topic...where I proved that Dr.Afea has been arrestet in AFGANISTAN and not in PAKISTAN.
Watch this video again.......

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wo Imran Khan kehta hai na.... Parliament mein kabhi b log ilzaam ka jawab nahi dete... balke ulta ilzaam hi lagate hain...

mdanishtaha

Shall I say something in your behalf, the one and only reason made him hatred person, because he break constitution of Pakistan and punishment of this act in law is, "HANG TILL DEATH" Unfortunately Pakistanis supported people like him and previous dictators, who hanged elected prime minister and other was about to hang, but was enforced to laeve that person on exile.

yahi to mai sunana chahta hun...k kia jamuriat LAW nahi tor rahi ?
musharaff torry to usy hang kia gay.zardari torry to usy salut kia jaye...its impossible...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wadaich bhai,
Main ne Danish ke saath koi gali galoch nahi kia. Gali main ne Fido ko di hay jis ne aik baar phir Punjab ka naam le kar nafrat phelanay ki koshish ki hay.

Ab aap khud sochen aisay ridiculous question par ghussa nahi aye ga kia? woh bhi aik aisay shakhs ke baray main jis ne Pakistan ka kuch nahi chora. rahi sahi kasr Zardai and company poori kar rahi hay. Allah Ta'ala ham sab ko Aslam Sukhera walay kaamon se bachayen. Aameen.

But one thing you must acknowledge that Danish a very cute brother.:)

mdanishtaha

Wadaich bhai,
Main ne Danish ke saath koi gali galoch nahi kia. Gali main ne Fido ko di hay jis ne aik baar phir Punjab ka naam le kar nafrat phelanay ki koshish ki hay.

Ab aap khud sochen aisay ridiculous question par ghussa nahi aye ga kia? woh bhi aik aisay shakhs ke baray main jis ne Pakistan ka kuch nahi chora. rahi sahi kasr Zardai and company poori kar rahi hay. Allah Ta'ala ham sab ko Aslam Sukhera walay kaamon se bachayen. Aameen.

Ridiculous Question tha to PAKISTAN k pury media mai kun ab tak ghumta hai ? tell me ? sab pagal hain ...bus tum thik ho ? hahahaha...I personally dislike some actions of him....

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس تھریڈ کو پڑھ کر سب بہت سے ممبرز کی ذہنی اور اخلاقی اوقات کا اندازہ ہوا، . اگر کسی دوست یا بوہے نے کوئی سوال پوچھا ہی تو اسکو اپنے علم کے حساب سے جواب دیدو اگر نہیں دے سکتے یا پسند نہیں ہی تو چھوڑ دو. اس پر کفر کے فتوے اورطرح طرح کے الزامات لگا کر اپنی علمی قابلیت کا ثبوت پیش کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی.

تف ہے سوال کا غلط جواب دینے والوں پر

mdanishtaha

اس تھریڈ کو پڑھ کر سب بہت سے ممبرز کی ذہنی اور اخلاقی اوقات کا اندازہ ہوا، . اگر کسی دوست یا بوہے نے کوئی سوال پوچھا ہی تو اسکو اپنے علم کے حساب سے جواب دیدو اگر نہیں دے سکتے یا پسند نہیں ہی تو چھوڑ دو. اس پر کفر کے فتوے اورطرح طرح کے الزامات لگا کر اپنی علمی قابلیت کا ثبوت پیش کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی.

تف ہے سوال کا غلط جواب دینے والوں پر

bhai thanks to comment, ye jo fatway lagaty hai...ye apny ghar sy shuru sy he yahi sikhty hain...Ahle Sunnat MAshaALLAH Mufti k illawa koi fatwa nahi lagata...aur baki ye jo kuch arsa pahly groups appear huy hain..islam ka naam b yehi kharab kar rahy hai...jahad ka naam day kar logo ki zaindagian barbaad kar rahy hain....iny Kufr ka matlab nahi pata aur kafar kahy mai kisi ko dair nahi karty...app to janty ho gay k agar jisy karaf kaha jay aur wo na ho to kufr ka fatwa wapis lout ata hai.

moazzamniaz

دانش بھیا! کارگل جیسی بڑی حماقت پر اس انسان کا کورٹ مارشل ہونا چاہیے تھا، لیکن اس نے خود ہی آئین توڑ کر اقتدار پر قبضہ کر لیا

اسی طرح اس انسان نے صرف اپنی کرسی اور اقتدار کو طوالت دینے کیلیے سارے کرپٹ سیاستدانوں کو بلیک میل کیا، انکی کرپشن معاف کی، مخالفین کو بھی مستقبل میں بلیک میل کرنے کیلیے زرداری جیسے لوگوں پر مقدمات کو لٹکاۓ رکھا. این آر او سعودی ڈیل وغیرہ کے ذریعے کرپٹ زرداری اور نواز جیسے سیاستدانوں کو دوبارہ عوام پر مسلط کیا. اور اب معصوم لوگ اس پورے موجودہ سیٹ اپ کے خالق کا موازنہ اسی سیٹ اپ سے کر رہے ہیں. آپ یہ بھول جاتے ہیں کہ زرداری ، نواز کو لانے والا یہی انسان تھا. باقی جن ممبرز نے آپ پر ذاتی اور گھٹیا حملے کیے، انکی بچگانہ سوچ پر ہنسی بھی نہیں آتی . خدا ہم سب کو ہدایت دے

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think judges were mentally tortured for more than 2 years and u forgot what he did to honorable Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan keeping him in house arrest for more than 6 years. Correct me plz if i m wrong.

i think it is one side of picture plz try look for the other side as well.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think judges were mentally tortured for more than 2 years and u forgot what he did to honorable Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan keeping him in house arrest for more than 6 years. Correct me plz if i m wrong.
which r the judges u r refering? present lot! don't u know what they r doing? 3 years gone and they have not decided about NRO which require to disqualify present lot.when it will be decide? when present lot will complete their tenure. so this what our honorable judges r doing.there r may other cases which could be refered.now the change is visible that Monus Ellahi may become governor of Punjab.what is this.Munas was kept in a rest house and still that was not enough and he has been shifted to hospital vvip room to enjoy his stay with some good nurses. why can't our so called very free judiciary can take notice of such things. if and ordinary citizen can understand these idiotic tactics why can't who can take notice of these? brother plz do not become part of these dirt and corrupt politicians by supporting them in any way. v must try to expose them so they r not elected next time. may Allah help us to decide better for our people and Pakistan. Get rid of them ASP. my doubts r just confirmed by chief of cardialogy who carried out all test of Munas ellahi and cofirms that he is fit and all test reports r clear.it right now on media news at 11 am.

Last edited:

xiaahmad

Bcoz of one person Bugti he destroyed the whole province
Bcoz of his lal masjid operation whole country suffers
He got our Soldiers killed in stupid kargil operation
He gave bases of USA

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I just long to PAKISTAN...mujy achay leader ki talash hai...wo foji ho ra ya koi siasi banda....its ok..

Dear Danish: In replying to every reply you put another question e.g. In a reply regarding Dr Aafia, you wrote Raymond Davis..

Dear you have asked "any Reason of Dislike of Musharaf" then why are you raising question about the present goons (Rulers) of America?

Two Wrongs don't make A Right, if the present govt. is american puppet and corrupt, you can't justify the wrong acts of Musharaf....

FaisalKh

which r the judges u r refering? present lot! don't u know what they r doing? 3 years gone and they have not decided about NRO which require to disqualify present lot.when it will be decide? when present lot will complete their tenure. so this what our honorable judges r doing.there r may other cases which could be refered.now the change is visible that Monus Ellahi may become governor of Punjab.what is this.Munas was kept in a rest house and still that was not enough and he has been shifted to hospital vvip room to enjoy his stay with some good nurses. why can't our so called very free judiciary can take notice of such things. if and ordinary citizen can understand these idiotic tactics why can't who can take notice of these? brother plz do not become part of these dirt and corrupt politicians by supporting them in any way. v must try to expose them so they r not elected next time. may Allah help us to decide better for our people and Pakistan. Get rid of them ASP. my doubts r just confirmed by chief of cardialogy who carried out all test of Munas ellahi and cofirms that he is fit and all test reports r clear.it right now on media news at 11 am.

The judiciary works like this in many countries and unfortunately Pakistan is also one of them. So it does not mean that u arrest judges and harass them to fulfill someone's evil desires... and also there are many many cases which are pending since 1950 and 60's so u cant only blame judges. Judiciary is not that independent in our country but most of the world praise our judges for their work.

Last edited: