Geo tv is taking us away from ISLAM GEO TV EXPOSED !

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sure, why do you think Clinton had meetings with Geo and Express. TV stations in general and these two in particular do not have any conscience. They can sell their daughters for higher ratings and to please their masters ... astaghfirullah

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
The americans are looking to spend $50 million on the pakistani media. To improve there image and spread the zionist agenda deeper into the lost souls, who cannot think for themselfs. These guys follow blindly like sheep.
The pakistan braodcast board, is it PERMA or RAMBO, needs to look into this, there must some elements in pakistan to counter this attack..............

Last edited:
M

Murshad Jee

یہ غامدی تو ہے ہی کسی خنزیر کا بچہ
کہتا ہے کہ اگر کسی خاتون نے زیورات نہ پہنے ہو تو اس پر پردہ کرنا لازمی نہیں ہے اور اس کے مطابق بغیر زیورات کے خواتین خدا نخواستہ بغیر کپڑوں کے بھی غیر مردوں کے سامنے جا سکتی ہے ، کوئی پابندی نہیں
استغفر الله

gazoomartian

کہتا ہے کہ اگر کسی خاتون نے زیورات نہ پہنے ہو تو اس پر پردہ کرنا لازمی نہیں ہے اور اس کے مطابق بغیر زیورات کے خواتین خدا نخواستہ بغیر کپڑوں کے بھی غیر مردوں کے سامنے جا سکتی ہے ، کوئی پابندی نہیں
استغفر الله

That guy must be HOT eh murshad jee LOL

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
استغفر الله

میرا خیال ہے ایسا نہیں کہنا چاہیے
غامدی کے فتنہ ہونے میں کوئی شک نہیں لیکن اس کے ابا جان شریف آدمی تھے، تصوف کے کسی سلسلے سے منسلک بھی تھے
بیٹا ایسا نکلا تو اس میں باپ کا کیا قصور؟

غامدی کے گمراہ کن عقائد کے بارے میں یہ کتاب اچھی لگی:
http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/Mojooda Fitna/FitnaGamdi/Data/Book/GamdiMazhabKyaHy/P/1.htm

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubt this is a very dangerous method of misguiding our insecure youth, however, the emotional comment such as khanzeer ki aulad etc. is not the best way to convince people otherwise.

It will be more beneficial to have a more respected scholar to clarify the situation than some body who doesn’t even follow the sunna of the prophet pbuh.

Real education is what we should strive for, not weather we should watch GEO, ARY, PTV or BBC!

Romy_102

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You decide pro pakistani or anti pakistani!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtxF_HGlm4&feature=related

main bahasiyat ek Pakistani geo ko anti pakistani channel samjhta hun sirf is video ki waja se hi nahi humesha inke tama programs ko madde nazar rakhte hue mera zamir kehta hai ke geo humesha pakistan ki buri image paish karne ki kaushish karta hai... main ap logon se sawal karta hun kia humara Pakistan waqai hai aisa hai? kia geo Pakistan ki sahi shakal o surat ko bayan kar raha hai? faisla hum sab ka hai!!

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: You decide pro pakistani or anti pakistani!!

Hamid Mir Number 1 Enemy Of Pakistan_ Son Of Khalid Khawaja

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well GEO worked with Imran Khan to collect historical amount in the history of Pakistan.......for flood relief...what is your take now.

sincere_123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Well GEO worked with Imran Khan to collect historical amount in the history of Pakistan.......for flood relief...what is your take now.

no offence i really wish PTI and Imran Khan best of luck :) but before watching this i have felt this thing a lot of times that geo is working against interests of Pakistan.. yeah i do agree they worked with Imran Khan for a good cause but we can't just completely ignore the other side of the picture am i right bro?

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

no offence i really wish PTI and Imran Khan best of luck :) but before watching this i have felt this thing a lot of times that geo is working against interests of Pakistan.. yeah i do agree they worked with Imran Khan for a good cause but we can't just completely ignore the other side of the picture am i right bro?

GEO does promote non cultural views through drama serials. It openly shows things that does not happen in every household in Pakistan. But these things are shown to make the public accustomed to it. TV serial watched by " pakistani women " all over the world shows the women, smoking, drinking and doing drugs. Or inter marriages - Wife of one friend marrying the other leaving kidds to be fended off by the husband, even today there are families that do not take drastic measures to solve issues.

DIVORCES are shown, left right and center, Buri aurat and the drug usage at parties, Things of these sort are being made acceptable by our MEDIA , mainly GEO and ARY.
Another thing that they have made accepted in the Pakistani Major cities is that men have more than one wife and they live their life happily, while they lie to their spouses and families. They are making LYING & cheating acceptable.

So all in all the allegation made by the thread starter is not baseless.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

it is not GEO, it is the current situation in pakistan........so they're portraying real pic to keep our sleeping nation updated........they might wake up

Wadaich

The traitors and enemies never come before public openly. They are always disguised as well wishers. According to the protocols of the Elders of Zion, the bought out media is to present a mix of truth and falsehood/treachery. Half truth is more lethal than the total falsehood. We must be able to read between the line. These are some salient features of Geo/Jew TV:

i) Making the settled issues of "Deen" controversial (Khalid Ahmad, Ghamdi, 50-minutes etc).
ii) Highlighting every news that damages Pakistan's interest (Mumbai Attacks and Ajmal Kasab issue)
iii) Affiliating Pakistani Talibaan TTP (agents of RAW, Mossad, CIA) with Afghani Talibaan.
iv) Giving fifth Columnist (like Gen. Talat, Fatimi, Najum din Sheikh, Pervaiz Hoodbhoy) too much air time to spit anti Pakistan Venom.
v) Promoting Indian Culture in Pakistan.

and so on these are just few to count. It is part of sold out media's strategy that apparently it is with you but underneath it cuts your roots.

Therefore, working with Imran Khan or Edhi does not absolve them from the heinous crimes it is committing against Pakistan.

Moreover, please note that ARY, Dunya, and other main stream media is no exception.