GEO Channel Accepted..........They are Lier

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101220796-1.gif

They were blaming PEMRA for stopping GEO Super transmission, now they accepted thay they have stopped their transmission.

Shame on you GEO Channel

1101220982-1.gif

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Then why these hypocrite and blackmailers were doing drama for many days by drawing a red Crossing on geo monogram?

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now check how jang group is presenting this news, seriously I am not ready to trust both parties, If geo has some agenda express news is also not clean we all know abbass athar is close friend of zardari and what he did recently with javed choudry's column.

1023.gif

01_04.gif

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
question is after accepting this that they were lying ,should we believe in other news than geo provides?i think geo has lost its credibility in front of peoples eyes at least a lot in front of my eyes. they were continuously doing propaganda and giving adds worth millions about there propaganda,shame shame and shame

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother adnan
Who will expose them.. These forums cant fight with these mainstream media. Even in USA, people like ALEX JONES find hard to change common man mind & counter mind programming.
===================
GEO is getting stronger & stronger in his MIND PROGRAMMING.
As recent example is SIMPSONS in PUNJABI. Now SESAME STREET will be coming who knows GEO will be airing it.
Problemis that SAMAA is attracting all new SIMILAR MINDED anchors to its network. If GEO exposed, other will rise up to continue the MIND PROGRAMMING.
How you will escape. There are so many ways to catch you. The best way is to avoid them all. This is hard but depend on every individual.
Because Starting DRUGS is easy, but to get rid of it, its v hard & tough.
Got my point...;)

Narcissist

Banned
Geo walon ney sub ko bewakoof banaya howa tha, akhar-kar such bahar a hi gya. Ab Hamid Mir type ky logon ko zara kaam chalana chahey. Har waqt government ky khalaf dhuhahi di hoti hai.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
News posted by thread starter is from express .. they are outspoken geo opponents and supporting Pemra from day 1 ..
I am not a Geo supporter ... but I do have couple of questions ..

What benefit will Geo get by blocking their 2 own channels .. even after they paid high exclusive rights fee to IPL .. and now they are not broadcasting ..
Is it just to defame government ? why would anyone waste millions of rupees for that ?

Why Geo was not given security clearance ? Why they were forced to broadcast from Dubai ? when there are several other channels under same situation are allowed to do so ? .. like Metro, QTV etc

Does PPP government doesnt have anything to do with it ? Do someone really believe that ?

doctor

Citizen
In my opinion, all the channels of jeo group should completely banned along w/th their newspapers. Now the people of our country are mature enough to differentiate between good and bad. Jeo and Jang is actually de femaging the image of Pakistan. They have their own agenda. They are actually behaving like a political party trying to de stabilize the gov and country but they will never succeed. All their anchors are biased against PPP. They are evidently trying to project MQM as national party which actually is only an ethnic party busy in usurping the the rights of other nationalities living in Karachi. To them a Altaf hussain is greatest leader.
It's right that media can influence the people but its also true that they are clever now. You are losing your viewer ship MR JEO

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There was something fishy out there. Otherwise none of the channel will take such a step and will stop its broadcast for so many days and not only from one channel their other channel as well named as AAG. Still the picture is not clear yet why did they do that and what was the reason exactly may be after sometime it will be revealed what was exactly happen. Though no doubt that both government and Geo opposes each other on every matter. But this is not the GEO problem really as I think that government has not done a single thing which can be appreciate from anyone and GEO is only speaking the truth not taking the money from government and facing the hardships on several occasions.....Sometimes Geo also appreciates if something is done good by this government it is not only for the unstable or defaming the government but all it is doing to show them them the mirror and bring the people voice on forum... I agree here that some of their anchors are not good and they just are making money but all the anchors are not the same. Some of the anchors only do discussions on facts, figures and the proofs ..... not only taking comments from various politicians .... and one more thing it is the government policy that none of the PPP member can come on Geo in a talk show or any program...it is not Geo policy... so Geo is not working for any single party...however, if you do not like to go on their channel what they can do ...... it is your party policy dear not Geo policy .......

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
News posted by thread starter is from express .. they are outspoken geo opponents and supporting Pemra from day 1 ..
I am not a Geo supporter ... but I do have couple of questions ..

What benefit will Geo get by blocking their 2 own channels .. even after they paid high exclusive rights fee to IPL .. and now they are not broadcasting ..
Is it just to defame government ? why would anyone waste millions of rupees for that ?

Why Geo was not given security clearance ? Why they were forced to broadcast from Dubai ? when there are several other channels under same situation are allowed to do so ? .. like Metro, QTV etc

Does PPP government doesnt have anything to do with it ? Do someone really believe that ?
Assalam-o-alaikum
You have got some valid points..
Hmmm. Lets see how this camels sits..