General Rashid Qureshi "BLASTING" Nawaz Sharif's Article 6 drama against Musharaf

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif recently started a new drama to trial Musharaf under article 6. This drama is only started to distract people of Pakistan from the budget. General Rashid Qureshi blasted his drama....

[TUNEDOTPK]113475[/TUNEDOTPK]

Last edited:

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ شریف فمیلی خود اصلی ادویات استعمال کر کے شادی پر شادی کر رھے ھیں اور قوم کو جعلی ادویات کھلا کر کھتے ھیں قربانی دو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ یہ کیسا انصاف ھے

munno420

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI is the only protection of Pakistan and are ranked amongst the top 5 agencies of the world. I am proud of them. Law is supreme and applies to all. It should apply to Nawaz Sharif as well.

karella

:no: جس طرح پیپلز پارٹی نے بینظیر قتل کی انکوائری اقوام متحدہ سے کروانے کا ناٹک کیا تھا اسی طرح یہ نورا اب مشرف ٹرائل کی شرلی چھوڑ رہا ہے ہوگا وہی بڑا سا ٹھینگا

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
rightly or wrongly , politicians kay apne daaman itne daaghdar hain k morally woh kisi aur ko saza dene k qabil he nahi

Na ji iss rashid ki ***** wali ki hay qadri nay hanlankey non league ka sakht mukhalif hon magar yahan I will say well done

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, Musharaf made few mistakes, but he is better than many so called Politicians. He gave new vision to Pakistan, this media, telecom, foreign investment, development and active youth are gifts from Musharafs.
Nawaz,Cheap Justice and other few well wishers of Lal Masjid are victimizing Musharaf to drag this innocent nation's attention from electricity, budget crisis.

awan4ever

If we keep going by this logic that either try all dictators from the past including their abettors or try no one then even in future anyone can come and abrogate the constitution without fear of judicial retribution because he can also claim immunity by saying wither try all the dictators before me or let me also go.

This is stupid logic and is only mouthed by chamchas of musharaf of which only a few remain lead by Rashid Qureshi.