regarding GAZWA TUL HIND.

And if i am not wrong his MURSHAD
HAZRAT ALLAH YAAR KHAN
was the person who PREDICTED
THE FALL OF USSR.

[video]http://youtu.be/bpxsGEn1dKc[/video]

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this video is too long, i didnt watch it. but i'd like to say that according to Dr Israr the Hadiths about Ghazwa-e-Hind and about the black flags army going to Jerusalem are two different hadiths. Also, in his opinion Ghazwa-e-hind was when Muhammad Bin Qasim established Islam in India. Therefore, people like Zaid Hamid are creating sensation on incorrect basis.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
this video is too long, i didnt watch it. but i'd like to say that according to Dr Israr the Hadiths about Ghazwa-e-Hind and about the black flags army going to Jerusalem are two different hadiths. Also, in his opinion Ghazwa-e-hind was when Muhammad Bin Qasim established Islam in India. Therefore, people like Zaid Hamid are creating sensation on incorrect basis.

Do you have any link please?

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Mulana Asim Omar Sahab ki books

or Ammar Yasir or Yasir Mohammad Khan sahab ki books behtreen hain es hawalay say... unko bhi study karayin..

Yasir Mohammad Khan shayad Jawaid chudry sahab ka he dosra naam hai or es naam say wo kafi
arsay say Zarb-e-momin Akhbar main colums likhtay rehtay hain ;)

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Those who want to Listen DIRECTLY about
GAZWA TUL HIND watch it from 25 miinutes
And the AHADITHS are in start with ARABIC
TEXT.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He also mentioned in this lecture
Both incidents are SEPERATE.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Watch after 24:00 and 34:00 for Ghazwah Hind. He looks knowledge full person. .. If some one talks in 2001 like this.

Though the people like Qudrat Ullah Shehab , Mumtaz Mufti , Ishfaq Ahmad used to talk about it , long ago.

Last edited:

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes, he is a very famous and well respected religious leader/sufi. He was also once interviewed on Geo Ke Saath Aik Din.
Watch after 24:00 for Ghazwah Hind. He looks knowledge full person. .. If some one talks in 2001 like this.

Though the people like Qudrat Ullah Shehab , Mumtaz Mufti , Ishfaq Ahmad used to talk about it , long ago.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is his interview just after the restoration of judiciary.

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
21625210766863598534710.jpg

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother I am pasting these Ahadees without reference kindly share exact reference if some one knows

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".​

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
HAZRAT AMEER MUHAMMAD AKRAM AWAN
He is the VERY FIRST person who
DEFINED GAZWA TUL HIND in 2001.
And in this LECTURE he also claimed
the FALL OF USA.
He mentioned AHADITH in this lecture
regarding GAZWA TUL HIND.

And if i am not wrong his MURSHAD
HAZRAT ALLAH YAAR KHAN
was the person who PREDICTED
THE FALL OF USSR.

[video]http://youtu.be/bpxsGEn1dKc[/video]

I listened to the whole video, subhanAllah

کاش میں بھی اس غزوہ ہند میں حصّہ لے سکتا تاکہ اسی بہانے الله ہماری خطائیں در گزر کر دے اور افضل الشہدا میں ہو جاؤں - آمین

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
a.GIF

textH1b.GIF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f.GIF

textH2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
textH3_01.jpg

textH3_02.jpg

textH3_03.jpg

textH3_04.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: