Fu*k You, Lady, A US Embassy Man Yells At Dr. Shireen Mazari In Islamabad Restaurant

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
There is another way to look at the incident. Imagine, if the guy really wanted to practice what he said. Looking at the weight and physique of Dr. Mezari, he would have not gained anything. In fact, I am sure he would have run away like wind after seeing the mountain of flesh. So do not get too upset, guys.

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
how can a ******* american abuse a pakistani in pakistan - **** you america - **** you americans

and no one deletes my reply! If any americans out here reading

yes **** you americans **** you dickheads

just for the sake of fun, there is another perspective of the matter. If the guy really wanted to do what he said, he would have gained nothing, looking at the weight and physique of dr. Mezari. I am sure he would have runaway like wind after seeing the mountain of flesh. So do not get upset guys.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just for the sake of fun, their is another perspective to look at the incident. Imagine if the guy really wanted to do what he said, what he would have gaind after looking at the weight and physique of Dr. Mezari. I am sure he would have run away like wind after seeing thr mountain of flesh. So there is no need to get upset.

I guess I know a part of the answer why NO Ghairat wala Mard got up to defend the lady. Whatever we might think of the burger boy but he had the moral courage to speak for the side he was on.
Kaghazi sher to yahan internet per bhi bohat hein!

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
big girls need love too ;);)
just for the sake of fun, there is another perspective of the matter. If the guy really wanted to do what he said, he would have gained nothing, looking at the weight and physique of dr. Mezari. I am sure he would have runaway like wind after seeing the mountain of flesh. So do not get upset guys.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../Cracked-ties-exposed-in-tearoom-bust-up.html

Cracked ties exposed in tearoom bust up

An ugly outburst in a busy tearoom this week has come to symbolise troubled ties between the United States and Pakistan.

by Rob Crilly in Islamabad
12:44PM BST 15 Jun 2011

Shireen Mazari, a former editor of a leading nationalist newspaper launched an tirade against an American couple over Sunday brunch in Islamabad.

Claiming that her chair had been jolted by a man at the neighbouring table, she told a Pakistani website that she rammed her chair into his to demand an apology – only to be on the receiving end of a stream of expletives.

Afterwards she said she felt intimidated by "Yanks... running loose" in the capital.

"I think the local police should take note of the US personnel's movements and restrict them to their homes as they are a threat to every self-respecting Pakistani citizen," she said.

A source familiar with the case said two USAID workers were confronted and tried to leave as fast as possible.

"The guy backed his chair and bumped into her. She tore into them. They just wanted to pay their bill and get out, but the restaurant wouldn't let them pay because of the incident," he said.

The episode would be amusing if it did not underline a popular perception of the US as a bullying, overbearing, unwanted presence in Pakistan.

Scurrilous websites and some mainstream newspapers delight in blaming America for every misfortune to befall Pakistan – from last year's devastating floods to terrorist atrocities.

Conspiracy theories, alleging CIA plots to destabilise Pakistan, are common currency on the nation's evening talk shows.

Pakistani authorities have stepped up harassment of American diplomats since the killing of Osama bin Laden last month, and the arrest of Raymond Davis in Lahore after shooting dead two men in January, taking already difficult relations to a new low.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../Cracked-ties-exposed-in-tearoom-bust-up.html

Cracked ties exposed in tearoom bust up

An ugly outburst in a busy tearoom this week has come to symbolise troubled ties between the United States and Pakistan.

by Rob Crilly in Islamabad
12:44PM BST 15 Jun 2011

Shireen Mazari, a former editor of a leading nationalist newspaper launched an tirade against an American couple over Sunday brunch in Islamabad.

Claiming that her chair had been jolted by a man at the neighbouring table, she told a Pakistani website that she rammed her chair into his to demand an apology – only to be on the receiving end of a stream of expletives.

Afterwards she said she felt intimidated by "Yanks... running loose" in the capital.

"I think the local police should take note of the US personnel's movements and restrict them to their homes as they are a threat to every self-respecting Pakistani citizen," she said.

A source familiar with the case said two USAID workers were confronted and tried to leave as fast as possible.

"The guy backed his chair and bumped into her. She tore into them. They just wanted to pay their bill and get out, but the restaurant wouldn't let them pay because of the incident," he said.

The episode would be amusing if it did not underline a popular perception of the US as a bullying, overbearing, unwanted presence in Pakistan.

Scurrilous websites and some mainstream newspapers delight in blaming America for every misfortune to befall Pakistan – from last year's devastating floods to terrorist atrocities.

Conspiracy theories, alleging CIA plots to destabilise Pakistan, are common currency on the nation's evening talk shows.

Pakistani authorities have stepped up harassment of American diplomats since the killing of Osama bin Laden last month, and the arrest of Raymond Davis in Lahore after shooting dead two men in January, taking already difficult relations to a new low.

Totally one-sided, this guy looks like the CIA contractor she actually had to tackle. USAID workers, what a bloody lie? US citizens mite have USAID workers in Sri Lanka and India, in Pakistan they only sent CIA/JSOC or XF agents. According to US travel advisory issued every month which bars Americans from travelling to Pakistan, and twisting Pakistan's hand in their media, of how their every problem originates from PAkistan like FAisal Shahzad, restricts US investors and academics from visiting the country. A country where it is too risky for Americans to travel, only American spies are allowed to infiltrate into PAkistan, whereas USAID is concerned, it has been outsourced to their paid agents like Asma Jehangir and Shoaib Mansoor.

Last edited:

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Totally one-sided, this guy looks like the CIA contractor she actually had to tackle. USAID workers, what a bloody lie? US citizens mite have USAID workers in Sri Lanka and India, in Pakistan they only sent CIA/JSOC or XF agents. According to US travel advisory issued every month which bars Americans from travelling to Pakistan, and twisting Pakistan's hand in their media, of how their every problem originates from PAkistan like FAisal Shahzad, restricts US investors and academics from visiting the country. A country where it is too risky for Americans to travel, only American spies are allowed to infiltrate into PAkistan, whereas USAID is concerned, it has been outsourced to their paid agents like Asma Jehangir and Shoaib Mansoor.
you got a source for that claim? or have you been reading too much random stuff from sites like Terminal X?

as if people like Ahmed Quraishi, Shireen Mazari, Zaid Hamid etc are NOT one-sided in their claims!

so a tall guy with a baseball cap and casual dress is the typical CIA contractor? lol, Americans are ADVISED not to visit Pakistan, there is no ban on them last i checked what a 'travel advisory' was supposed to be!

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
you got a source for that claim? or have you been reading too much random stuff from sites like Terminal X?

Unlike you, hell-bent on trusting everything that comes out of your American paymasters' mouth or American paymaster themselves[like the gay syrian girl blogger that turned out to be a US vet. based In Scotland] , it is a kind of a claim or even a lie. Another request try trolling on to your US website and displaying your stupid humor there who mite try really hard to laugh, the islamophobic 72 virgins jokes are plenty there.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unlike you, hell-bent on trusting everything that comes out of your American paymasters' mouth or American paymaster themselves[like the gay syrian girl blogger that turned out to be a US vet. based In Scotland] , it is a kind of a claim or even a lie. Another request try trolling on to your US website and displaying your stupid humor there who mite try really hard to laugh, the islamophobic 72 virgins jokes are plenty there.
you going to accuse me of watching Fox News next?

I trust factual reporting and genuine investigation without bowing to some 'political agenda'. That is what governments dont want you to see (incl. our own). I would rather trust people like Saleem Shahzad who laid down his life reporting the murky jihadi underworld inside our Pak Fauj, then listening to a bunch of tech-savy deluded middle class kids with fancy website names who think that quoting Webster Tarpley and Alex Jones as part of their conspiracy culture will make them sound any credible!

islamophobic jokes? who needs to make jokes when you have a bunch of rabid bakras that brainwash kids into believing this very ****??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1_FX1Ie9ZU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoGJP02CtPA

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
so a tall guy with a baseball cap and casual dress is the typical CIA contractor? lol, Americans are ADVISED not to visit Pakistan, there is no ban on them last i checked what a 'travel advisory' was supposed to be!

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5269.html

plus, American media from Fox News to CNN to ABC, how every terror-related incident seems to come from Pakistan, Faisal Shahzad, Pakistan harboring Bin LAden. These news feeds are fed to Americans everyday, with their opinion analysts like anti-Islam jewish Daniel Pipes,Drudge, and Mark Gross. Putting news reports whose authenticity is in doubt, ranging from honor killings, rapes,bomb blasts, shootings in churches,etc, using this to stoke anti-Islam sentiment that also affects muslims from other countries.
If you watch CNN keep a look out on the ticker underneath showing headlines, there will always be a ___ no. killed in bomb blast in ___ city of Pakistan, or any other awful incident. Such is the goodwill among Americans, during their presidential debate, one of their candidates who belongs from a remote town around the midwestern US trying to raise one issue of illegal immigration into US, said that 253 Pakistanis mite've crossed into our border from Mexico, most probably with a dirty bomb to kill us.
Such is the extent of American goodwill that during the 2005 earthquake, the Americans who donated millions to Indonesia due to the devastation, kept themselves away. When asked why is their such a regrettable response by the Americans, CNN displayed an email saying " I'm a mother of 3 children, and I don't intend to send any money to Pajkistan because I fear that mite be used for terrorism against my children", look at the extent of American goodwill which they don't fail to show on any forum.
There are nun rapes in UP, India, American and Australian missionaries burnt alive in Orissa, practice of female infanticide, daily bomb blasts in Northeast India, but you won' find them on American media somehow, their goodwill and love is only towards us, because we're weak and beggars. After thousands of civilians dead, and army jawans martyred and the economic damage Pakistan is being able to bear, in their bloody war on terror being shifted to our country, it does'nt even get a mention, even if it does they also highlight they amount of dollars they gave away to the Army. Pentagon and the US govt. is waging their war to destroy us, but the American society and media is also at war with us, which our apologists need to realize.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_5269.html

plus, American media from Fox News to CNN to ABC, how every terror-related incident seems to come from Pakistan, Faisal Shahzad, Pakistan harboring Bin LAden. These news feeds are fed to Americans everyday, with their opinion analysts like anti-Islam jewish Daniel Pipes,Drudge, and Mark Gross. Putting news reports whose authenticity is in doubt, ranging from honor killings, rapes,bomb blasts, shootings in churches,etc, using this to stoke anti-Islam sentiment that also affects muslims from other countries.
If you watch CNN keep a look out on the ticker underneath showing headlines, there will always be a ___ no. killed in bomb blast in ___ city of Pakistan, or any other awful incident. Such is the goodwill among Americans, during their presidential debate, one of their candidates who belongs from a remote town around the midwestern US trying to raise one issue of illegal immigration into US, said that 253 Pakistanis mite've crossed into our border from Mexico, most probably with a dirty bomb to kill us.
Such is the extent of American goodwill that during the 2005 earthquake, the Americans who donated millions to Indonesia due to the devastation, kept themselves away. When asked why is their such a regrettable response by the Americans, CNN displayed an email saying " I'm a mother of 3 children, and I don't intend to send any money to Pajkistan because I fear that mite be used for terrorism against my children", look at the extent of American goodwill which they don't fail to show on any forum.
There are nun rapes in UP, India, American and Australian missionaries burnt alive in Orissa, practice of female infanticide, daily bomb blasts in Northeast India, but you won' find them on American media somehow, their goodwill and love is only towards us, because we're weak and beggars. After thousands of civilians dead, and army jawans martyred and the economic damage Pakistan is being able to bear, in their bloody war on terror being shifted to our country, it does'nt even get a mention, even if it does they also highlight they amount of dollars they gave away to the Army. Pentagon and the US govt. is waging their war to destroy us, but the American society and media is also at war with us, which our apologists need to realize.
ok. so let me get this straight.

you are saying NONE of the daily incidents of bomb blasts, rapes, killings, murders, terror activity etc reported in our media and newspapers news channels, none of them take place in Pakistan?

Its all a dream cooked by American media who fake stories of these blasts, kidnappings, religious hatred, murders, terrorist activities right? there is no such thing as TTP, target killing, gang rapes of 5 year old girls, attacks on churches, mosques, shrines, blasphemy law misuse against minorities, brainwashing of kids by mullahs etc. all of it is fake Hollywood movie content right?

are you saying that the 2008 nun rape by Hindu thugs in Orissa, burning to death of an Australian pastor in 1999 happen EVERYDAY in India like some re-run of a Bollywood movie?

you know what this reminds me of?

PDHeadInSand.gif

All is well...all is well. turn off your tvs, throw away the newspapers, turn off the internet, stay in doors...close your eyes..its all a lie! all is well!

PkRevolution

There is another way to look at the incident. Imagine, if the guy really wanted to practice what he said. Looking at the weight and physique of Dr. Mezari, he would have not gained anything. In fact, I am sure he would have run away like wind after seeing the mountain of flesh. So do not get too upset, guys.

Ver low level comments. There is lot missed in your Tarbiat.

PkRevolution

ok. so let me get this straight.

you are saying NONE of the daily incidents of bomb blasts, rapes, killings, murders, terror activity etc reported in our media and newspapers news channels, none of them take place in Pakistan?

Its all a dream cooked by American media who fake stories of these blasts, kidnappings, religious hatred, murders, terrorist activities right? there is no such thing as TTP, target killing, gang rapes of 5 year old girls, attacks on churches, mosques, shrines, blasphemy law misuse against minorities, brainwashing of kids by mullahs etc. all of it is fake Hollywood movie content right?

are you saying that the 2008 nun rape by Hindu thugs in Orissa, burning to death of an Australian pastor in 1999 happen EVERYDAY in India like some re-run of a Bollywood movie?

you know what this reminds me of?

PDHeadInSand.gif

All is well...all is well. turn off your tvs, throw away the newspapers, turn off the internet, stay in doors...close your eyes..its all a lie! all is well!

If you are pakistani which i doubt very strong, but if yes i would strongly recommend you to go to the next Pakistani embassy and give your passport back. Contact Adnan Samih khan and ask him if he has a place free in his tent in India.

We don't need such Pakistanis.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are pakistani which i doubt very strong, but if yes i would strongly recommend you to go to the next Pakistani embassy and give your passport back. Contact Adnan Samih khan and ask him if he has a place free in his tent in India.

We don't need such Pakistanis.
And Pakistan does not need deluded sazish-khor pappus like you either

How simple it is to be a 'fake Pakistani': all I have to do is disagree with someone like you to be called that!

tamasha banatey raho apna! poori dunya dekh rahee hai!

Last edited:

cyber

Go back to your country BLOODY AMERICANS...

You faked the moon mission
You nuked Japan and killed millions of people
You killed millions in Vietnam
You killed millions of RED INDIANS in USA
You killed millions in Afganistan
You killed millions in Iraq
You killed millions in African states ..

Your president was shoed in Iraq , your president kennedy was killed in your own country ...
The world HATE you americans.. go back to your homes...
Inshallah the AZAB of ALLAH is very very near to you...
Really i HATE USA from the bottom of my HEART !

QaiserMirza

بھائی کیوں گالیاں دے رہے ہو ان گوروں کو
یہ امریکی تو ہمارے مہمان ہیں
یہ امریکی تو ہمارے مائی باپ ہیں
اگر ان کو ناراض کردیا تو ہمیں دو وقت کی روٹی بھی نہیں ملے گی
ہم تو ان کے احسانوں کے بوجھ تلے دبے ہوے سسک رہے ہیں
ہم تو ان کے طفیلی ہیں
ان کو اجازت ہے یہ جہاں چاہے جا سکتے ہیں
بغیر پاسپورٹ کے بھی یہ ملک سے باہر جا سکتے ہیں
کیا آپ بغیر پاسپورٹ کے سفر کرنے کا سونچ بھی سکتے ہیں ؟
بغیر نمبر پلیٹ اور جعلی نمبر پلیٹ کے گاڑی لے کر یہ اسلام آباد میں جہاں چاہے جا سکتے ہیں
پولیس یہ معلوم ہوتے ہوے بھی کہ گاڑی کی نمبر پلیٹ جعلی ہے اپنے آقا کو سلوٹ مارتی ہے
اور اپنی حفاظت میں ان کے گھر تک چھوڑ کر بھی آتی ہے
آپ میں ہمت ہے اپنی گاڑی کے کالے شیشوں کے ساتھ کسی سڑک پر جانے کی
یہ سر عام سڑک پر ہمارے بھائی یا ہمارے پیاروں کو قتل بھی کر دیں تو
ہم انہیں عالیشان محل میں رکھتے ہیں
اعلی ہوٹل سے کھانا اور منرل واٹر مہیا کرتے ہیں
آپ ذرا کوئی معمولی سا جرم کریں پھر دیکھیں کہاں کہاں چھتر پڑتیں ہیں آپ کی تشریف پر

اس لیے کہہ رہا ہوں کہ ان کو گالیاں نہ دو
ان کو تو ہم نے اپنے سر پر بیٹھا کر یہاں لائے ہیں
کیا آپ میں ہمت ہے امریکی ویزا لینے کی
آپ جائیں تو ذرا ان کے سفارت خانے ویزا کے لیے
یہ آپ کے سارے خاندان اور آباؤ اجداد تک کو کھنگال دیں گے
پھر پیسے ہضم کر کے بھی کچھ نہیں ملے گا رسوائی اور خواری کے علاوہ

کس میں ہمّت ہے آگے بڑھنے اور اپنی پاک سر زمین کو نجاست سے پاک کرنے کی

PkRevolution

And Pakistan does not need deluded sazish-khor pappus like you either

How simple it is to be a 'fake Pakistani': all I have to do is disagree with someone like you to be called that!

tamasha banatey raho apna! poori dunya dekh rahee hai!

Always bleating in your posts. Do you come with any creative post?? Only Pakistan is this and pakistan is that in negative. Do you think people are not taking notice of you?? We pakistani know very well which problems we are facing and which things needs to be corrected. This is last what we need now that somebody discourrage Pakistani nation and make laugh of it.

Be responsible.

Last edited:

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
only an American @ss l!cker would jump in to defend his criminal master. how much you charge to wipe their @ss?

Behave yourself you idiot!! He is a respected and decent member of this forum. How the hell did you conclude that he is defending americans? Read his post again you idiot. It was just a light humor.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

L.anat hai aisay fun per aur aisa fun create kernay walay per. I pray for you that no one ever dare to create such fun about your family members. You have touched the peak of immoral behavior.